What's new

Hameed Gul: "PAF was on red alert on Sunday due to US planes"

This guy might surely be privy to info that may not be discussed in public. And he also understands the region and geopolitical issues better than most. But at the same time, he does lie often to push further his points in the most subtle ways possible.

I see Gul as a refined and more dangerous version of Zaid Hamid. His information may be true, but not really precise. And the way he puts things out, sure raises a lot of suspicion.

Well, he may over exaggerate somethings sometimes.

No i dont remember Abbottabad..No evidence ever provided...
Body burried at sea..tut tut....too fishy for me to beleive anything on this..
In that case, I hope there are more of such things. You don't have to believe as its fishy, we don't have to suffer because we can take the baddies out. Every one is happy :toast_sign:

304987_264288536939478_168598359841830_855143_1531055999_n.jpg

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has been put on red alert in view of possible American action. Modern fighter aircraft have been deployed at the western border.

Some circles have raised the fear of a US air attack from Afghanistan on North Waziristan. PAF has been alerted as a defensive measure. Air surveillance has also been made more effective by the PAF.

ISI and Shuja Pasha are currently having an emergency meeting with Saudi Intelligence and Chinese leaders. Amreeka is threatening to invade N.Waziristan.

So is it possible that during the meeting between the US CENTCOM chief and Kayani, Kayani might have been given a deadline to either comply with US or else US will take action.

Very interesting, so this means USA is going to commit to first hand combat that too in enemy territory (FATA) against the Haqqani group.

Very interesting indeed.

No i dont remember Abbottabad..No evidence ever provided...
Body burried at sea..tut tut....too fishy for me to beleive anything on this..

surprising to hear that you know Israeli F16 were in Indian bases . no one in India knew about it .:)

but then i forget , the Pakistani media (i am assuming you got it from them not your fertile imagination) is better then any intelligence unit.
do enlighten me on the books you refer to , i would love to read these realms of fantasy.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

don't believe it mate . the world does and thats what counts. :)

LOL for you ... world believed that there were WMD in Iraq, you were one of them. But when Uncle SAM opened the box of secrets, you guys found flies and USA showed the world A Fooling Mirror, so believers like you could see your faces in it. :tdown:

I want USA to commit this mistake as this will only prove fruitful for Pakistan. America is a foe, an enemy since ages.. I want this line be clear and we would get rid of America once and for all. They cannot rage a full-scale war upon us and by doing this limited aggression, they will create a hell for them which will burn them inside out in Pakistan and Afghanistan. That means End of America in Afghanistan and End of its dark shadow upon Pakistan - once and for all.

Do it America, Do IT!

I hope we don't have load shedding on our military facilities. :lol:

Ah! Pakistanis should be a happy lot. Why? Because the Amreeekans are gonna screw the daylights out of the Haqqani group. In other words, they're helping the Pakistan Army by doing their dirty job!

So why are Pakistanis complaining? Don't worry, be happy. Let the Yanks get screwed instead! :tup:

Cheers!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom