Halt purchase of Rafale fighter jets, Dr Swamy urges AK Antony

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
841101308.jpg

:o::o::o::o::o:

What a moron. ..we should speed up the process. .

Dr. Swamy does not make such statements without any purpose. I wonder what his agenda is.

Although I support Dr Swamy ,in this issue I dont agree with him. We must speed up the issue rather than scrap the deal.

This is the problem with democracy, nobody is willing to take one for the country. Loyalty to party and to self, not that they will sell their country, but they sometimes block certain things for no better reasons than, I want election victory so I will make sure you do nothing, and attack you for it.

It's fine in developed countries, they got everything and if they do this it's not like the country would be affected too much. But it is still showing a bit.

But for India this is not good. Congress still has tons of power left even if they lose the election, they will fight the BJP tooth and nail for the next election if they lose. Nothing is off the table.

This is one of the main reasons for my objection in American democracy in China now, for later is a big topic I won't discuss here, but now is definitely bad. In China everyone's padding their own resume, theirs no opposition, the in fighting still happens, but less so, but just because some one may try to ruin your plan doesn't mean they are not doing their own thing, so the people still wins, because something will get done.

Again, I'm not saying they are selling their country, or not having the best for India, but there's other priorities for them that makes somethings seem less important, like rails, weapons, infrastructure, etc.

Although I support Dr Swamy ,in this issue I dont agree with him. We must speed up the issue rather than scrap the deal.

We must speed up the induction and further development of the HAL Tejas. We need to make our home made turbofans ready. 10 Billion USD is sufficient money for these two jobs, we must save it. Rest of the money can be diverted for the Navy.

India is not facing any imminent threat. We have got a window of 10-15 years.

We must speed up the induction and further development of the HAL Tejas. We need to make our home made turbofans ready. 10 Billion USD is sufficient money for these two jobs, we must save it. Rest of the money can be diverted for the Navy.
Defense procurement doesnt work like that, threat or not be prepared. What we are looking hear is what we should have got at least ten years back and u are talking of another 15 years?

Defense procurement doesnt work like that, threat or not be prepared. What we are looking hear is what we should have got at least ten years back and u are talking of another 15 years?

In that case let us build more assembly lines for manufacturing the HAL Tejas fighters at a faster rate. Let us fast-track the development of next generation weapon systems.

In that case let us build more assembly lines for manufacturing the HAL Tejas fighters at a faster rate. Let us fast-track the development of next generation weapon systems.
Till then?
And rafale and LCA are not even in same category weapon system.

The two are not even in the same class. let the IAF and not stupid politicians decide what is necessary for the IAF. after all during war you don't see any politician strapping himself up to go fight , do you?

India is not facing any imminent threats for a window of 10-15 years?

Alright. So what threats will India be facing after the aforementioned window of 10-15 years?

Your GDP should have doubled or tripled during such a time frame, which means a lot of military spending in the meantime.

Something is fishy ... Swami has been called a CIA agent, KGB agent,Mossad agent etc... etc... IN-fact he is the one who first pointed out the CIA relation in the Devyani case ...

Basically what he is probably saying is Dessault paid them large sums for the govt. to select that Aircraft . Also the recent Rafael deal cancellation by Brazil also was pointed out by Swami...

There are lot in common between swamy and kejeriwal....... all they do is exposing scams most of the time without any proof.....

Not really....Swami actually puts the money were his mouth is... He is the one who forced the election commission to have more secure EVM Machines . so yea ...Swami does have proof

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom