What's new

Halloween in Saudi Arabia 2022

And this is basically what our resident wannabe Mullah idiots have a problem with.

1667433583277.png

1667433589835.png

1667433669052.png

1667433596759.png

1667433603133.png

Thread created by an Irani troll with a fake thread title and aimed at posting propaganda towards KSA. Nothing else.

SATANISM everywhere!:lol:

Hi
A Saudi family visited my residence in the UK. They've informed me that they have arrested those involved.

There is no room for pagan rituals in the land of Muhammad peace be upon him.

I am not Arab.

Where does it state anywhere that it is shirk for kids to dress up as movie characters? In which universe is halloween a religious festival? Who even takes it as a religion anywhere? Nobody does, not even the goras.

Also when do you think that people of KSA will leave Islam and embrace "satanism" by your estimation?

Is it also shirk to play video games and adopting video game characters online? It is shirk to buy spiderman onesies to your son? Can the resident Mullah's help me and others out?

Halloween has its origins in paganism. Many Christians in the UK are against it. Unfortunately the yanks from across the pond carry too much cultural clout and all of their crap is spilling over from black Friday to school proms. It'll be school shootings next.

Last edited:
Halloween is the new Christmas in India. This weekend, hordes of little children descended on to my house in batches of 4-5, demanding treats and waking me up every time I tried to sleep. What a racket. My wife dutifully gave them chocolates and I finally got fed up, saying there are no more treats and they should do a trick. One tiny girl sprayed a water cannon on me which she had been cleverly hiding. They said my wife is a good auntie and I am a bad uncle. UNCLE !

50% of Saudis are lavatis: 💑

Last edited:
Halloween is the new Christmas in India. This weekend, hordes of little children descended on to my house in batches of 4-5, demanding treats and waking me up every time I tried to sleep. What a racket. My wife dutifully gave them chocolates and I finally got fed up, saying there are no more treats and they should do a trick. One tiny girl sprayed a water cannon on me which she had been cleverly hiding. They said my wife is a good auntie and I am a bad uncle. UNCLE !
Chand maar te US ke mu pe, BC kis ko uncle bola tu?

OT- not a fan of foreign festivals, reeks of cultural colonialism

Only cultural and/ or relgious events should be followed

Don't they have their own traditions that need to celebrate christian western festivals?

Mostly small kids and children and some teenagers dressing up in costumes and not hurting anyone. Big deal for the Mullah supporters on here it seems while their country erupts in fire and self-destructs. Usual obsession.

Priorities.

View attachment 892239

Keep crying.

View attachment 892238

I hope that someone dressed up as Khashoggi or Irani Mullahs while we are at it.
:lol:

Not allowed for us we don’t worship devil like Saudi Arabia a country created by a homosexual.

Our belief is :

Its very essence is antithetical to the core message of Islam by being rooted in paganism and devil worship. A brief look at the history of Halloween will show you that its origins lie in the ancient Celtic festival known as Samhain which in fact was a festival brought about to appease and venerate the spirits of the dead, warding off evil demons & honouring the lord of Death.

Back
Top Bottom