What's new

Half of Modi's Twitter followers are fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actions speak louder than words, the man has been proving his critics wrong time and again and I'm sure he will keep doing it for a long time.

yes elections will decide and modi will loose coz of patel community votes.

There was a poll which said 72% of the Patels would vote for Modi if elections were held now and 25% for Keshu bapa.

Lolololololololol ! Great revelation, but i guess everyone knew somehow.

Hahaha funny that you could take this TOIlet news immediately without demanding any proof but would want proof after proof after proof if the news is about his development agenda. :tup:

who gives a rats rear ends . the elections will decide . not an online following . remember anna had 2 lac people who wanted to support him in the jail bharo andolen . yet less than 5 thousand arrived in the mmrda grounds.

Same Anna did not receive a Single Supporter from among Gujarats people when he talked rubbish about Modiji...

& about election ... 2 times victory & most surprising thing increase in number of seat in every election ...

& for the third time a clean sweep is Sure...sorry to say this the Duffer party which u too belong to has given up hope so much that no big leaders dare to campaign over there ...

Even beloved Sonias face was like the same Rats rear end when she saw the response of common Gujarati in her one day campaign in gujarat...

Modi main dum haii, kyu ki uske rag main Hindu ka khoon haii...

Mayavati?
Mamta?
Mulayam?
Rahul?

Give me a better name,mate.

None of them. And not Modi too.

For congress worshippers any Congressi is a deity. Gandhi Syndrome.

I am not a congress or a BJP supporter. I just feel I dont have any choices.

Half million fake accounts ? What a load of BS!

of course Modi is a murderer and fascist,And that popularity is just among the Hindu extremists,Not all indians....

And who gives a flying f#$k about what pakistani's and some pseudo-secularists thinks about him ?

:lol:

of course Modi is a murderer and fascist,And that popularity is just among the Hindu extremists,Not all indians....

Dude, If you ask me and if I know the history correctly then your Prophet killed people, occupied their lands and converted the left overs. Compare to him Modi did not even killed a single human being and did not occpied or converted people so now tell me who is the murderer? and among whom he is famous..

Post Reported

when you have nothing to defend yourself then start pointing towards religion...It shows how childish and weak nerved person u are

Post Reported

when you have nothing to defend yourself then start pointing towards religion...It shows how childish and weak nerved person u are

O really am i attacking the religion or just stating the facts? Correct me if you think any of what i stated was wrong. In fact you are acting weak nerved and childish by not replying honestly to the question.

You in a sentence called all the followers/lovers of Modi as extremists.. And the basis of your post was religion and you commented because you think Muslims were the victims and you care the less about the Hindus that were killed by the extremist Islamist.. Your post and views are full of hypocrisy.. I just had to reply to show you the mirror and the truth of the history..

It is very worrisome to see that the Modi followers worship him like a Deity.

Be-careful of what you wish for.

Why single Modi out? Fcking congressi sell outs. Pretty much everyone has a lot of fake and inactive followers.

For example Imran Khan the Pakistani saviour has, Fake 40%, Inactive 47%, Good 13%!

Why single Modi out? Fcking congressi sell outs. Pretty much everyone has a lot of fake and inactive followers.

For example Imran Khan the Pakistani saviour has, Fake 40%, Inactive 47%, Good 13%!

Maybe the action of the dedicated social media wing of the PTI. AFAIK Modi has no such "wings".

even Barack Obama has around 30% fake and 40% inactive followers......and since everyone is talking about NaMo then i just checked the list and i found that he has got more active followers than almost every Indian celibrity or poloticians....better than Shahrukh khan or Amitabh bachchan and far better than Rahul baba and shashi tharoor or any congressi leader...even Times of India has more inactive or fake follwers than Namo...

Why do Indian members keep posting such a local news on Pakistani website?

We are not interested in Shree Modi Terrorist jee as long as it does not have any relevance for rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom