What's new

Half of Indians likely to have coronavirus by February

India has bent the Covid curve. From a peak of 90,000 cases per day..it has come down to 45,000 cases per day.

If current down trend continues..there will only 20,000 active Covid Cases by Feb 2021.

India can "afford" it...

You make it sound as if they're sheep or some experimental animal.
... If current down trend continues..there will only 20,000 active Covid Cases by Feb 2021. ...

To achieve that, India can reduce the number of testing much earlier than February 2021 or better still, just stop reporting the numbers like Brazil did if it wants. But that does not mean the number of dead will be going down with it.

Last edited:
You make it sound as if they're sheep or some experimental animal.

To achieve that, India can reduce the number of testing much earlier than February 2021 or better still, just stop reporting the numbers like Brazil did if it wants. But that does not mean the number of dead will be going down with it.

Well that is the Pakistani model.

Btw India is doing more than a million covid tests per day. How many test does Pakistan do per day..25000 ?
With only 4 million total test up till now.

Lol..How would you know..what is causing the death..when you are not going to test them?

Duh! People aren't dying in their thousands like they are in India from a flu.

Some people that do die from pneumonia or the seasonal cold are of course checked to make sure there's no outbreak in the area.

Pakistan took the smart lockdown approach rather than the chaotic lockdown done by India (followed by communal hatred). This model is also being followed here in the UK.

Last edited:
Duh! People aren't dying in their thousands like they are in India from a flue.

Some people that do die from pneumonia or the seasonal cold are of course checked to make sure there's no outbreak as area.

Pakistan took the smart lockdown approach rather than the chaotic lockdown done by India (followed by communal hatred). This model is also being followed here in the UK.

Nonesense...with a testing rate so low...you have no idea ..how many people are dying due to what.

So you can live in your fool's paradise.

1603287474406.png

Karma...
Nonesense...with a testing rate so low

No deaths due to no testing is a childish argument, and daily hundreds of deaths can't be hidden if it to be believed that people are dying in hundreds in Pakistan daily...but not reported.

Pakistan was testing higher when peaked, now less testing cause' of lower cases(symptoms)...

1603287839864.png

Last edited:
India is fighting with Corona effectively .... :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Which events in India happening now you believe may be affected by karma?
I don't really believe in karma myself, however for a country that's been telling Pakistan that 70k Pakistanis dying is karma, and the economic growth slowing as a result is also karma, don't you think it's a little obvious?
Nonesense...with a testing rate so low...you have no idea ..how many people are dying due to what.

So you can live in your fool's paradise.
And you are the armchair analyst that knows better than everyone?

So are you going to say all the doctors and nurses in Pakistan are lying too, when they said that hospitalizations were really high in the summer and now they are down significantly? That there are not a lot of people in hospitals for covid anymore? I guess you can invent any conspiracy theory to suit your narrative.

Remind me, how many tests has Japan done? Go check it and tell us, and then tell us if they are lying.

it all comes down to how much % of tests are coming back positive. If what you were saying was true, then most of the tests in Pakistan would be coming back positive. Right now the positivity rate is around 2.5%. In India it's 5-10% depending on the day.

Last edited:
Like I have always predicted. India is hoping against all hope that the worst has surpassed. The problem for India is that nothing proves that the worst has disappeared. Despite tough talk India is today still the leading COVID nation in the world.

Last edited:
Well that is the Pakistani model.

Btw India is doing more than a million covid tests per day. How many test does Pakistan do per day..25000 ?
With only 4 million total test up till now.

They are conducting the same number of tests now, India was on April 15th, by the time Covid peak for Pakistan is known, vaccine is most likely to be available
1603315914066.png

I don't really believe in karma myself, however for a country that's been telling Pakistan that 70k Pakistanis dying is karma, and the economic growth slowing as a result, don't you think it's a little obvious?

Can you bring your mind around to agree that the 70k Pakistani death could be a direct result of Pak establishments support through decades for militancy both inside and outside of Pakistan? Hence a loose connection to karma perhaps by some.

Yes Indian economy is going through a slowdown with an expected rebound once covid19 restrictions ease. Not sure why you are linking karma to this.

Back
Top Bottom