What's new

Halcon UAE made rocket artillery

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
1617311252789.png

Screenshot 2021-04-01 5.09.17 PM.png

Quite similar to that Turkish rocket system that uses terminal SALH laser guidance albeit with a smaller warhead. This should be very useful for UAVs even unarmed ones that just have laser designators.

Last edited:
It looks smaller and if there is mass production could be useful for low level targets both in air and land

It looks smaller and if there is mass production could be useful for low level targets both in air and land
I don't know about air, it lacks the velocity for that but the solid rocket design and experience will be useful for long range air defense missiles that I know are being conceptualized.

Land, yeah this will be really useful and accurate for destruction of targets and likely pretty cheap. It also reduces collateral with a 25kg warhead allowing use with UAVs against HVTs.

I don't know about air, it lacks the velocity for that but the solid rocket design and experience will be useful for long range air defense missiles that I know are being conceptualized.

Land, yeah this will be really useful and accurate for destruction of targets and likely pretty cheap. It also reduces collateral with a 25kg warhead allowing use with UAVs against HVTs.

There is personally imo to much collateral focus in the GULF military. I do realize causing unnecessary collateral damage is not good but sometimes you just gotta let destiny take it's course

Back
Top Bottom