What's new

HAL to unveil armed Rudra helicopter at Aero India 2013

It will be for the better I think if it gets the usual AAC camo.

I'm assuming it will simply get the same camo as all other ALHs, depending on their commands:

5558669024_da8d72ec39_z.jpg

1936.jpg

ALH.jpg

What I'm wondering is whether the LCH's cool digi-cam will at all carry over into operational service:

0HAL%20Light%20Combat%20Helicopter%20(LCH)%20attach%20gunship%20missle%20%20combat%20helicopter%20army%20in%20India%20by%20Hindustan%20Aeronautics%20Limited%20(2).jpg

I'm assuming it will simply get the same camo as all other ALHs, depending on their commands:

5558669024_da8d72ec39_z.jpg

1936.jpg

ALH.jpg

What I'm wondering is whether the LCH's cool digi-cam will at all carry over into operational service:

0HAL%20Light%20Combat%20Helicopter%20(LCH)%20attach%20gunship%20missle%20%20combat%20helicopter%20army%20in%20India%20by%20Hindustan%20Aeronautics%20Limited%20(2).jpg

Are the camos role-specific?

Are the camos role-specific?

The camos represent the different commands using them ie the yellow camo ALH belongs to the Western Army command so it is this colour as it will be operating in desert conditions. The green camo is for northern army command etc etc.

i like to hear this :yahoo:
The multi-mission helicopter is equipped with forward-looking infrared (FLIR) and thermal imaging sights interface, integrated defensive aids suite (IDAS) with electronic warfare self-protection, anti-tank guided missiles and automatic flight control system to improve the army’s aerial firepower capabilities.

Bhai tou kahien LOC pey ghum tou nahin ho gaya tha? :lol:

As for CPL... nahin yaar still in deep shyt...

Haha...yeah man a lot of similarities from Army backgrounds to CPL training also.

Chal bhai..all the best for your career ahead in civil aviation.Choose your flying school wisely and may your takeoffs equal your landings. ;)

Back
Top Bottom