What's new

HAL to unveil armed Rudra helicopter at Aero India 2013

Yes there will be a lil tweaks,changes........unless u wanted to produced the BK-117 itself... :lol:

Heard of globalisation Kid?This is much better and this method is much better than reverse engineering Eurocopters(you use chinese reverse engineered Eurocopters).Many components are now indigenous-for example Milan ATGM would be replaced by HELINA

More than 1,500 primary contractors in over 30 countries deliver the quality components, parts, systems and hardware that Airbus requires – at the best quality and within the established timeframe.

Airbus for suppliers*| Airbus, a leading aircraft manufacturer

Kawasaki BK-117 - First flight in 1979. Introduced in 1982

BK-117_Polizei-NRW_D-HNWL.jpg

P.S= having a bad burry day? :lol:

What a logic..They look similar..:woot:They have different specifications.refer to post #29

Heard of globalisation Kid?This is much better and this method is much better than reverse engineering Eurocopters(you use chinese reverse engineered Eurocopters).Many components are now indigenous-for example Milan ATGM would be replaced by HELINA

Lol... so importing parts,german designs,french engines etc... are all blamed on globalisation by HAL? mama thts bad.. :lol:

Im not a chinese representative...

What a logic..They look similar..:woot:They have different specifications.refer to post #29

Nope... just designed by the same company as u said in the previous post... :lol:

Lol... so importing parts,german designs,french engines etc... are all blamed on globalisation by HAL? mama thts bad.. :lol:
Im not a chinese representative...

What,even superduper power chinese couldnt build a fully indigenous helicopter??Turbomecca/HAL Shakti engine is JV project

Nope... just designed by the same company as u said in the previous post... :lol:

They quit the project in 1992,thats why the dhruv took so much time-use your brains

Yup... my best wishes to the guy... unlike u and other indian trolls here....hes creative... :lol:

24v1pmx.jpg

You cant even troll successfully man.. :lol:

The HAL/Turbomeca Shakti (called the Ardiden 1H by Turbomeca) is a turboshaft helicopter engine of the late 2000s jointly developed by India and France. The development of the Shakti/Ardiden 1H project was initiated in 1999 by the two companies to power the HAL Dhruv helicopter.

HAL/Turbomeca Shakti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm struggling to understand how and what Dhruv got to do with BK117.

Just search google for any twin-engine helicopter that flew before Dhruv, bring it to PDF
and say Dhruv is copy of that.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Hi dude. How you doin'?

Do you really think Dhruv is copy of BK-117? If yes, then you have to be one of the
least-knowledgeable Elite members PDF ever had.

As i said... same layout,same design,different engine in short same company designed both and dozens tht exported tech for it,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
As i said... same layout,same design,different engine in short same company designed both and dozens tht exported tech for it,,,

How does that make it a copy?

I don't understand your point.

Anyway, BK-117 has a long way to go before it can match Dhruv's operational record.

How does that make it a copy?

I don't understand your point.

Anyway, BK-117 has a long way to go before it can match Dhruv's operational record.

Brother his point is simple, for eg: like any rectangular touch screen mobile with round edges is a copy of iphone similarly any helicopter with 2 engines is a copy of BK-117. That's it....BTW ask that troll to report the matter to the manufacturers of BK-117 they might like to sue HAL for copyright and patent violations.

On topic, I think I should post some good pics of the bird, the net is teeming with tons of excellent
pictures and I won't be doing justice to them leaving them out like that...

Some more coming up...

Rudra got killer look in black colour. I wish Army aviation corps choose standard colour for this.

Back
Top Bottom