What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GE404IN for the first 40 LCA MK1 already integrated and in production. GE414IN for the MK2 already selected and ordered after competitive bidding.
Officially this just makes you sound illiterate.

Officially, LCA still dont have engine !!!

Umm...ok..then how come this was flying over my building this saturday?

We have gone for a GE404IN engine to fill the gap till the Kaveri engine comes out. The American GE 404-IN engines produce 80 KN at full power. And subsequent Tejas will get about 95 KN of thrust from a new-generation engine (Kaveri)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have gone for a GE404IN engine to fill the gap till the Kaveri engine comes out. The American GE 404-IN engines produce 80 KN at full power. And subsequent Tejas will get about 95 KN of thrust from a new-generation engine (Kaveri)

Kaveri Engine:

Performance

Maximum thrust:
Military thrust (throttled):11,687 lbf (52.0 kN)
Full afterburner:18,210 lbf (81.0 kN)

Watch it for the wrong information of kaveri

IAF and other stake-holders desire is power between 90—95 KN" , senior officials told but they don,t have 95 KN service

[--Leo--];2005235 said:
Kaveri Engine:

Performance

Maximum thrust:
Military thrust (throttled):11,687 lbf (52.0 kN)
Full afterburner:18,210 lbf (81.0 kN)

Watch it for the wrong information of kaveri

IAF and other stake-holders desire is power between 90—95 KN" , senior officials told but they don,t have 95 KN service

that is the KaveriMK1 the Kaveri MK2 or (k10) is being developed with help of France SNECMA to get to thrust of 95-100kn

that is the KaveriMK1 the Kaveri MK2 or (k10) is being developed with help of France SNECMA to get to thrust of 95-100kn

Please give me any offical source of Kaveri MK2 that they have developed because i sreach alot but having bad luck only in forum discussion kaveri mk2 has come up with users can,t find a offical source...i,ll be thank full sir

Please give me any offical source of Kaveri MK2 that they have developed because i sreach alot but having bad luck only in forum discussion kaveri mk2 has come up with users can,t find a offical source...i,ll be thank full sir

[--Leo--];2005282 said:

Here's a link
http://www.lca-tejas.org/engine.html

Gives you a total history of the past,present and future engines.

Heres an official link for the genesis. This does not have the Kaveri mentioned as it is still being developed.
http://www.tejas.gov.in/history/genesis.html

LCA dont have an engine - Officially..

Couple of Dozen Engine packs were purchased for testing and prototypes from USA, LCA still flying on those.

USA refused to offer u more.....nither gave u license to manufacure it locally, nor giving u more :wave:

Lets see may be after 2030 some one will give u engine :drag:

LCA dont have an engine - Officially..

Couple of Dozen Engine packs were purchased for testing and prototypes from USA, LCA still flying on those.

USA refused to offer u more.....nither gave u license to manufacure it locally, nor giving u more :wave:

Lets see may be after 2030 some one will give u engine :drag:

Let me make it really simple for you.
1.Click on the links below.
2.Read it.
3.Get enlightened.
4.Stop trolling.

http://www.lca-tejas.org/engine.html

Tejas - History - Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom