What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but no offence to anyone, i keep hearing that jf-17 has inducted in paf from last five years, but this is what kind of induction of plane?, where jf-17 has still going through test flights, not even its weapon option has't finalised as yet

JF-17 has been inducted in PAF from last five years? What kind of news have you been reading or hearing? Hindu/India Times?

Only 2 aircrafts have been inducted. 2 more are to come this year, and later more.

So that will be the TD1, TD2, PV1, PV2, PV3, and now LSP 1

So this will be the piece that will be transfered to the IAF, or are they still ADA machines

So that will be the TD1, TD2, PV1, PV2, PV3, and now LSP 1

So this will be the piece that will be transfered to the IAF, or are they still ADA machines

This is a production bird. Very close to the the airframe that IAF would be carrying out the IOC.

It helps set up the process for the production and additional airframe to carry out the certification and IOC.

LSP-2 is already on the production line.

So it is not going to be an IAF bird in the future.
When is the Two-Seater LCA coming out, I have already seen the pictures of it being built. I would call it 70% complete from the picture.

Like to share?

If the one-seater is hard to make in the IAF. Why build another class?

LSP is The First Production Aircraft LSP1 touched the skies and had a flawless flight for approximately 45 minutes. The first production aircraft LSP1 was piloted by Group Captain AP Singh. There are un confirm reports that LSP-1 went supersonic in its first flight and flews at Mach 1.1 with Lca TD-2 as its chase aircraft. Lsp-1 took off today afternoon after 14.15 hrs.

Webby,

LCA program is finally on the fast track and progressing very smoothly

LCA Twin Seater

c59d386f30ea9f9e87d20576836e8125.jpg

From AFM, April/May issue:

TD - 1 Jan, 2001
TD - 2 June, 2002

PV - 1 Nov, 2003
PV - 2 Dec, 2005
PV - 3 Dec, 2006
PV - 4 Cancelled. Converted to trainer
PV - 5 Trainer. To fly after PV - 6
PV - 6 Replaced by PV - 4. Will fly after LSP - 01

LSP-01 KH2006. Taxi trials Feb 6, 2007
LSP-02 Uses F404-GE-IN20. Flies April 2007
LSP-03 MMR and close to IOC standard
LSP-04 Fly late 2008
LSP-05 "
LSP-06 "
LSP-07 "
LSP-08 "

NP - 1 Naval trainer. Flies in 2008
NP - 2 Naval fighter. Flies in 2008

What would be the per unit cost?

I was reading an article from Dr. P.R.Kumaraswamy, which also mentioned:
as much as 70 percent of the LCA components are imported.
I wonder what would be the share of foreign consultancy and in the end would it be fair to declare it an indegenous Indian product with all credits to DRDO.

What would be the per unit cost?

Yeah this is something that would be of great interest..... with the constant delays the unit price MUST have increased. The purchase of external parts and knowledge will have racked up the price as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom