What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sp2 will be rolled out before march 2015
Metal cutting got over along with sp 1, so infact I am expecting this month or the next..
Sp 3 may take little more time. , still in 2015 only..

@etilla , do u have source or speculating just like me ?

Last edited:
Sp2 will be rolled out before march 2014,
Metal cutting got over along with sp 1, so infact I am expecting this month or the next..

Before March 2014? It's now almost 2015. :rofl:

@sancho @SpArK @ni8mare @sathya @greatone @Gessler @fsayed @Krate M
1. G K Kumaravel of the Combat Vehicles Research Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, head of the Arjun Main Battle Tank (MBT) Mark 1 and 2 programmes
2. Squadron Leader (Retd) Baldev Singh, Director (Corporate Planning & Marketing) at HAL; former Executive Director Flight Operations and the Chief Test Pilot (Fixed Wing) at HAL's Bangalore Complex
3. KK Josh, 34, chief engine room artificer (CERA) at Shipbuilding Centre
4. Abhish Shivam, 33, a chief engineer working at INS Arihant, India's first nuclear-powered submarine.
5. Air Commodore Parvez Khokhar, 70, former project director of India's indigenous fighter aircraft Light Combat Aircraft

Definite Arms mafia out killing these persons which must be investigated(source-indiandefenceforum)
what do say about this all.
Concerning the 2nd point I remember that he was reported to have hung himself!!!!!!

Sp2 will be rolled out before march 2014,

Like you speculating.

Even if someone had a source say in IAF its as good as speculation because HAL has been cutting "ch*tiy@ of IAF since 1940.

If someone had a source in HAL do everyone a favour and smack that guy on the head for lying to you in advance.

Before March 2014? It's now almost 2015. :rofl:

:D

Ok dude, for a change u can laugh at me..
2014 March was the initially proposed for delivery of sp1, but delayed to sept 30.

But fact is metal cutting of sp2 got over with sp1, so it's gonna roll out within couple of months time..:tup:

Rumors going around that N-LCA completed arrestor hook land in Goa.

How so? The NP1 doesn't have a hook and the NP2 didn't had it's first flight. Earlier reports suggested that the new version will make first ski-jump take offs in Goa, but if it already comes with a hook needs to be seen and even if, arrested landings will surely take some more time.

How so? The NP1 doesn't have a hook and the NP2 didn't had it's first flight. Earlier reports suggested that the new version will make first ski-jump take offs in Goa, but if it already comes with a hook needs to be seen and even if, arrested landings will surely take some more time.

I didnt get it either.

Got it from a media person in BR who visited Vikramaditya recently.

Guy's.

Food = Good. I enjoyed it.

CIWS. CIC WNC says that they have taken the measurements etc. Then another source said that Kasthan is old technology and hence not in Vik. CIWS from Israel, Russia etc are being evaluated.

All MiG-29K pilots are sent to US for basic courses. They get a lot of flying hours including 10 landings on US Carriers.

Lightening pod begins integration. But it depends on Russian Mission Computer.

EW suite is ELTA suppression pod. Then they have Tarang Mk 1b. M2 to be installed after being proved.

Sorties number in war time is same as given. However, they feel that not more than 8 aircraft's will be required to be in air.

Shore Based STOBAR is on with construction. However, the landings with arrester bar is already in operation. NLCA has performed arrester trials with success. NLCA is too pre mature to be talked about.

Naval variant NP1 set for ski-jump trials in Goa
B4THA3VCYAAlehp.jpg
B4THB0cCYAErCUb.jpg
B4THBOQCcAEtICC.jpg
B4THByCCIAArUP8.jpg

@etilla , @superboy

IAF which has placed an order for 20 IOC-2 Certified Lca Tejas MK-1 will get 6 fighters in 2015-16 and 9 in 2016-17 and Second (SP-2) by year end , which will take the total to 17 aircrafts in 2017 , which will be respectable number of aircrafts to commission first fully fledged Lca Tejas Squadron if HAL sticks to its own delivery schedule . HAL is targeting an annual capacity of 12 Tejas fighters for 2017-18 and for IAF to have two Squadron of Lca Tejas it will have to wait till early 2019.

Parrikar don’t trust Babus on ” Lca-Tejas ” | idrw.org

:D

Ok dude, for a change u can laugh at me..
2014 March was the initially proposed for delivery of sp1, but delayed to sept 30.

But fact is metal cutting of sp2 got over with sp1, so it's gonna roll out within couple of months time..:tup:

SP-1 has not been delivered

@etilla , @superboy

IAF which has placed an order for 20 IOC-2 Certified Lca Tejas MK-1 will get 6 fighters in 2015-16 and 9 in 2016-17 and Second (SP-2) by year end , which will take the total to 17 aircrafts in 2017 , which will be respectable number of aircrafts to commission first fully fledged Lca Tejas Squadron if HAL sticks to its own delivery schedule . HAL is targeting an annual capacity of 12 Tejas fighters for 2017-18 and for IAF to have two Squadron of Lca Tejas it will have to wait till early 2019.

Parrikar don’t trust Babus on ” Lca-Tejas ” | idrw.org

Orders were placed in 2005.

If I was IAF ACM i would have taken these b@stards to ICJ for delayed infinite delivery.

Its going to be 10 years and SP-1 is still at HAL.

Maybe if war breaks out we can make paper plans of tejas plans and launch them at the border.

Should have range of 2 meters, speed mach 0 and payload of insanity

SP-1 has not been delivered

Orders were placed in 2005.

If I was IAF ACM i would have taken these b@stards to ICJ for delayed infinite delivery.

Its going to be 10 years and SP-1 is still at HAL.

Maybe if war breaks out we can make paper plans of tejas plans and launch them at the border.

Should have range of 2 meters, speed mach 0 and payload of insanity

Lsp 7,8 sp 1,2 are marked for ASTE
Sp3-6 will be form the first squadron

Sp 1 flew in sept 30.

And are you a false flagger ?:ph34r:

:mod:

Lsp 7,8 sp 1,2 are marked for ASTE
Sp3-6 will be form the first squadron

Sp 1 flew in sept 30.

And are you a false flagger ?:ph34r:

:mod:

False flagger? Are you mad?

A squadron consists of 18-20 aircraft not 4 aircraft.

Those LSP can stay at HAL.IAF does not need additional liability.

SP-1 to SP-20 will form the 1st squadron.

SP-1 is still being built. No sensors on it nothing its a flying pressurized metal tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom