What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
we people forget one important point......project of LCA TEJAS was started to fill in the gap till we could get more advanced fighters as our squadron numbers were decreasing.....but if the first squadron gets ready by 2015 i think it will be a little late as rafales are gonna be inducted in large numbers starting by 2017(perhaps) and we wil also have 250+ su-30's by 2015-16 and so the squadron numbers will be on the rise with more potent platforms(i am not saying that tejas in not good,but WE are still a rookie in this field )so the need to induct tejas in large numbers will not be there ...........i think the tejas project has become a project to gain experience in military aviation field rather than to practically induct it .......sure this experience and the hurdles w overcome will make our aviation industry stronger and will pave the way for future platforms(like amca,etc).....but personally i too want to see a few squadrons of our indegenous tejas flying proudly
58hzg.gif

I am just at loss of words as far as the delayed induction of LCA into the IAF is concerned. It is very disheartening to see such reports coming out. Condemning HAL, DRDO, and ADA would serve no purpose either. I only hope that the LCA experience, as far as delays are concerned, is not be repeated in AMCA and other future projects. Good luck India.

I am just at loss of words as far as the delayed induction of LCA into the IAF is concerned. It is very disheartening to see such reports coming out. Condemning HAL, DRDO, and ADA would serve no purpose either. I only hope that the LCA experience, as far as delays are concerned, is not be repeated in AMCA and other future projects.

Blame it on the bloody bucking system.

How many of the brighter IIT'ians or people with good caliber or interest in the field reach these organisations? - nil.

These governmental organisations are just like any other central government institutions , operating like it and can give result based on the capability they have.

Dont compare them to the professional people in organisations like Boeing , Lockheed or Cassadian where they get the brightest of people to work in the best of conditions with the huge paycheck and unimaginable benefits.

Our scientists with the limited budget, limited facilities, limited benefits are trying their best to do what they can.

Each one of us want results like they get in west , but we ourselves have to look into the mirror and cross check whether our words are put into action in our own life before blaming it on these poor guys whom i think have done more than they can handle over a period of time facing all the hardships which are a bane for almost all government sectors.

Tum chalo to Hindustan chale !!

Man everyone here is so optismistic about this plane. Its not that i am against this plane or indian developments. What i am saying is that I am not satisfied the way this plane is built. We here have a plane which is less than 50 percent indian. We failed on the engine and radar part. The purpose of this plane has changed from what it was supposed to be. Yes political mess is responsible but at the end of day India is the looser.

Man everyone here is so optismistic about this plane. Its not that i am against this plane or indian developments. What i am saying is that I am not satisfied the way this plane is built. We should have a plane which is less than 50 percent indian. We failed on the engine and radar part. The purpose of this plane has changed from what it was supposed to be. Yes political mess is responsible but at the end of day India is the looser.

I know dear. Everyone of us want it to fly , be the best among its class.

Lets pray it happens one day or pay the way for future advancements.

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Gr8!! So following are the achievements:

1) ready for A2G clearance, radar clearence for A2G
2) asymmetrical loading demonstrated on an unstable plane, i.e, FBW is alot mature now
3) Flight envelope further opened up, I think they have achieved 24 deg, where as target is 26.

I know dear. Everyone of us want it to fly , be the best among its class.

Lets pray it happens one day or pay the way for future advancements.

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Haha chalo if you are saying we will wait 3 more yrs to see something happening in lca. If not inducted then no one will be able to stop from criticising this plane and india.

Self-distrust is the cause of failures of LCA.
If india had more self confident, they should mass product LCA first , and upgrade them later.

Self-distrust is the cause of failures of LCA.
If india had more self confident, they should mass product LCA first , and upgrade them later.

Agreed indians are the only people that are scared to use and mass produce their own developed products.

Haha chalo if you are saying we will wait 3 more yrs to see something happening in lca. If not inducted then no one will be able to stop from criticising this plane and india.

Even if it is not inducted, its not much an issue..LCA is to fill the numbers and for experimental purpose for future gens..

Upgraded Mirages, Raffys, Super and normal sukhois, Mig -29s and later AMCA's ,FGFA's will be and should be the focus..

With the time passing by , lets hope LCA transforms itself into the smallest stealthy jet ever at some point of time.

Until then we have to hear all the "laughters" from the internet pilots from around our neighborhood.

Lets ignore them by citing LCA is not so important to us. :enjoy:

Blame it on the bloody bucking system.

How many of the brighter IIT'ians or people with good caliber or interest in the field reach these organisations? - nil.

These governmental organisations are just like any other central government institutions , operating like it and can give result based on the capability they have.

Dont compare them to the professional people in organisations like Boeing , Lockheed or Cassadian where they get the brightest of people to work in the best of conditions with the huge paycheck and unimaginable benefits.

Our scientists with the limited budget, limited facilities, limited benefits are trying their best to do what they can.
Each one of us want results like they get in west , but we ourselves have to look into the mirror and cross check whether our words are put into action in our own life before blaming it on these poor guys whom i think have done more than they can handle over a period of time facing all the hardships which are a bane for almost all government sectors.

Tum chalo to Hindustan chale !!

dont blame iitians or others.this is bound to happen if u appoint useless babus as head and force scientists to work under them.

Why are you afraid of the criticism? Duniya kya kahegi... LOL. How many countries are there that can make an unstable FBW driven plane? Problem with Indians is they worry to much about the world outside of india, instead concentrating on India. Instead of all the faults and errors, foreign maal is acceptable to IA and IAF, but when it comes to Indian maal, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it must be perfect in the first attempt. SU30MKI has a fatal FBW design flaw that already has caused a crash, but arey bhai foreign maal hai, samjha karo, atithi devo bhava. Russia does bamboo all the time in all the defence deals, But we cannot take bamboo from our own ppl.

dont blame iitians or others.this is bound to happen if u appoint useless babus as head and force scientists to work under them.

Arent we saying the same thing, Punit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom