What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that our pilots are those who barely passed while study . . . . I was in varanasi for my ssb of iaf . . . Some of candidates were from iit . . And about there selection process . . . It really meant for what iaf need . . .

Investing in indigenous developments is good, if they are reasonable and will give our forces, or the industry an advantage, but pride of having an indigenous carrier fighter, or and indigenous 5th gen fighter is not a good reason for me to waste so much money. We could spend in other developments, or projects that are more beneficial.
It is beneficial to see local companies producing fighter aircraft right?!Isn't it better to have Tejas' firing Astraa's than Sukhoi's with R-77's waiting for spares in expensive shelters during war times?Why is it a waste to educate your kids?!(I'm referring to local R&D as our Kids)So,that we can be assured that they will look after us when we need them.
I do not understand why you are referring to such projects as unreasonable?!:confused:

It is beneficial to see local companies producing fighter aircraft right?!Isn't it better to have Tejas' firing Astraa's than Sukhoi's with R-77's waiting for spares in expensive shelters during war times?Why is it a waste to educate your kids?!(I'm referring to local R&D as our Kids)So,that we can be assured that they will look after us when we need them.
I do not understand why you are referring to such projects as unreasonable?!:confused:

Sancho has a thing against DRDO, PSU and babu culture in general. I don't know why mods are allowing such trolls here. Ignore him buddy. :lol:

Where the Point come that . . Several pilot barely passed there graduation . . Several local leader and not properly educated . . . Several top leader are corrupted . . . Several top babu corrupted too . . . . To be a fighter pilot/engineer everyone has to clear some steps . . . And those are to check ur ability up to boundary condition . . I cleared ssb and recommended. . But still not selected cause ekt test . . . Babus dont have to face such hard selection process . . And i talked personally to several iaf personal and some of them were from flying branch . . none of them were against indian product .. . . .

Where the Point come that . . Several pilot barely passed there graduation . . Several local leader and not properly educated . . . Several top leader are corrupted . . . Several top babu corrupted too . . . . To be a fighter pilot/engineer everyone has to clear some steps . . . And those are to check ur ability up to boundary condition . . I cleared ssb and recommended. . But still not selected cause ekt test . . . Babus dont have to face such hard selection process . . And i talked personally to several iaf personal and some of them were from flying branch . . none of them were against indian product .. . . .

SSB is a hard selection process, so does the IAS (Babu).. I think you have wrong perception bout Babus.. India has Retard politicians, Its due to Babus India has achieved something.. IAS is the profession where lies the least corruption (Google it).. Not all IAS are corrupt, instead corruption in IAS is lesser than any other part |(Except Armed forces)...

Investing in indigenous developments is good, if they are reasonable and will give our forces, or the industry an advantage, but pride of having an indigenous carrier fighter, or and indigenous 5th gen fighter is not a good reason for me to waste so much money. We could spend in other developments, or projects that are more beneficial.

I will tell you a small story... There was a small country , It's ambition was to produce a world class fighter plane, they worked hard, but due to American pressure, they scrap the project...

They were not disappointed, they use the technical knowhow to generate small sub-system. Now they are best in Avionics and guidance system.. They are Israel...

Development of Ingeniousness stealth (VLO) will give tremendous know-how, that can be used in any other field. Even if AMCA fails/Scrap, It will give us knowledge of making Radar, Airframe design, Engine, Avionics, EW suits and many small thing which is not really small... Its win-Win situation..

And, how you are different? Sitting abroad and talking big. ;)

And where am i talking big... And how do you know i dont work as per the deliverables here??..

My argument is either DRDO deliver the deliverables as per requested or just shut the whole mouth...

Mr_Biggest troll of LCA thread,

so pride is the only reason LCA was funded? And we thought self-reliance in critical technologies was the motive. ;) :lol:

Seems you are the second one as you have mentioned... when this is a forum .. where everyone is given opportunity to talk as per there view..

Sancho has his own views ... though it doesnt match with my view or any one else he has the rights to post it... first you try to be the first type and then you can comment about others... and you dont have any authority to label others as troll.. that job will be done by MoDs....

Development of Ingeniousness stealth (VLO) will give tremendous know-how, that can be used in any other field. Even if AMCA fails/Scrap, It will give us knowledge of making Radar, Airframe design, Engine, Avionics, EW suits and many small thing which is not really small... Its win-Win situation..

Indigenousness is a welcome one.. but DRDO with lot of old just talking shits it is impossible to think we will achieve this...
Secondly your argument on knowledge is fine.. but what are we going to do with that knowledge?.. for instance lets assume Astra-1 failed... they where not able to deliver it as per IAF required... so they go into a JV for the subsystem where they failed.. so now?? when we go to Astra-2 still we will be in JV.. and the JV will put restriction on MTCR and we are fked up... this is the situation going on Nirbhay.. unless we are able to develop the turbofan.. Nirbhay is just a dream for us..

so neither the knowledge helped us.. to carry on further.. we have just wasted resource in millions...

Privitisation is the key.. and old folks in DRDO never allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom