What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have to provide any credible link or evidence to prove that. Unlike your Indians, we just be quiet and keep low as usual. Then ,we will surprise your guys on future battlefield~ your country had lost a war due to your arrogant, and I can predict that it will happen twice for the same reason.
you still in Dia**rs so am not gonna reply to you ,phele galti maaf :toast_sign:

hahaha you talkin about K8 chinese trainer to LCA tejas :P am talkin about COMPARE JF 17 to OUR vintage KIRAN MK2 total swdesi ,you found zameen aasman ka farkh in aerobatics :cheesy::rofl:

hahahhahahaa........... so euphoric...................

DSC07357.JPG

structural changes can be seen easily .

but what about air inlet .. i was thinking mk2 will have major changes in them but i cant if they did something. pls put some light

you guys need to chill out!!

Composite structure thats important for AMCA the fifth gen, incorporation of composite material is definetly a step forward for advancement,

btw look at this picture the aerial view looks nice, protracted wings looks really sharp
DSC07357.JPG

all check this out, that would be really sxy

looks fake but if they incorporate the canards, think we have world class fighter looks wise

LCAMK2_RANJAN.JPG

HOW ABOUT THIS A BIT OF PHOTOSHOPED ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:azn: :partay:

NO CANARDS PLEASE
:lol:

LCAMK2_pandora.jpg

thats why i said it looks fake but with canards and little elongation of the aircraft acording th specification they said they would extend the aircraft by a meter, which is good newssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom