What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence but personally i was expecting atleast IRST and AESA ,as many indian members were speaking about these goodies in MK1 and calling it 4.5 generation aircraft but now even the MK2 doesnot have these things so how can it be now 4.5 generation aircraft even the MK2 so far doesnot seem a 4.5 generation aircraft

Note: reply on logical bases rather then sentiments ,don't troll .be constructive

Only french and US have EASA production now. ELTA not ready to share the 2052 coz of US pressure. AESA cant be find in Himalayas.

Who are expecting AESAs in 2015 for LCA?

Is it LCA Mk 2 just a name given to lengthy LCA Mk 1?
I thinks its another time seeking plot of DRDO. They simply says we are unable to deliver low quality product but will give you advance later:hitwall:
Where are all you pakistanis??? Please bash DRDO from my side too, I am feeling helpless:cry:

I think they should announce it after december 21 , 2012.. There is a possibility for the world to end... so why waste money :lol:...

Actually its not like that.
Our MRCA deal results will bring the world war among competing nations and then world will be doomed 9 months later.:lol:

It is truly a disappointment.. I cant even tell the two models apart..

I see two possibilities
1. Right now.. there are so many changes planned that the model here may not have been representative of them. Changes that were concrete(engine, Jammer etc) have been mentioned.
Other changes such as aerodynamic improvements/avionics/weapons may not have been finalized yet and therefore were not mentioned to avoid confusion in case these were later changed/dropped altogether.

2. The IAF has decided to give a straight "dont want it" to HAL.. deciding that its current upgrade programs can serve it much better and much more effectively..the numbers that will be inducted out of a sense of pride for HAL will be relegated to second line tasks.
It also means that the AMCA will now be a much bigger and much more regulated program compared to previous requirements.

Only french and US have EASA production now. ELTA not ready to share the 2052 coz of US pressure. AESA cant be find in Himalayas.

You guys should have thought that before jumping to conclusion that Tejas will be a 4.5 generation aircraft .

Secondly there is no reason for taking it personal like you did , i said what indian members are saying here, for few minutes forget about my flags and think logically rather then basing your statements on sentiments

Constructive criticism is always good,as it will help people to come up with something better.Taking everything as fine just because something is home-grown or made by local company will not do anything good to you or your local industry ,because at the end they will have this thing in mind that nobody is here to criticize them on their poor performance and people are accepting anything coming out from them on the bases of blind patriotism rather then pointing-out the faults in the product .

If your behavior will be same that anything that is home-grown is not their to criticize if it has some faults just because it may make your people guilty will not do anything good to your country.

I hope this time you will take this as constructive argument without focusing on my flags

No offence but personally i was expecting atleast IRST and AESA ,as many indian members were speaking about these goodies in MK1 and calling it 4.5 generation aircraft but now even the MK2 doesnot have these things so how can it be now 4.5 generation aircraft even the MK2 so far doesnot seem a 4.5 generation aircraft

Note: reply on logical bases rather then sentiments ,don't troll .be constructive

After a lot of hammering I was
finally told that this is not the final
design! This is one of the early concepts when two models were
being developed for two engines in
the fray. This will change! Though, we do not know how much
the change will be! LEVCON is still a
strong possibility. Courtsey gamini ji
if you can't read this either you the one who trolling here , or you mite ignored his posts for pushing your B.S posts.. :angry:

You guys should have thought that before jumping to conclusion that Tejas will be a 4.5 generation aircraft .

Secondly there is no reason for taking it personal like you did , i said what indian members are saying here, for few minutes forget about my flags and think logically rather then basing your statements on sentiments

Constructive criticism is always good,as it will help people to come up with something better.Taking everything as fine just because something is home-grown or made by local company will not do anything good to you or your local industry ,because at the end they will have this thing in mind that nobody is here to criticize them on their poor performance and people are accepting anything coming out from them on the bases of blind patriotism rather then pointing-out the faults in the product .

If your behavior will be same that anything that is home-grown is not their to criticize if it has some faults just because it may make your people guilty will not do anything good to your country.

I hope this time you will take this as constructive argument without focusing on my flags

Lengthy lecture but where did you find out from my most that I took it personally and there is a personal attack on you?

my reply was purely technical, I just said AESA is not available now in the world to share by the countries who has it alone(means they will provide you along with the air craft, like F-18, Rafale)

Do not take all emotionally.;)

After a lot of hammering I was
finally told that this is not the final
design! This is one of the early concepts when two models were
being developed for two engines in
the fray. This will change! Though, we do not know how much
the change will be! LEVCON is still a
strong possibility. Courtsey gamini ji
if you can't read this either you the one who trolling here , or you mite ignored his posts for pushing your B.S posts.. :angry:

I said based upon what i saw ,i can't make claims or arguments on things which are still to be seen in indefinite future ,so before bashing anyone or tagging anyone Troll , ask your people why they have Displayed this model with a tag of MK2 ,if its not going to be a real future model,

I seriously hope that it will not take another decade to come up with MK2 .

Should we stop here now ,so this thread doesnot get ruined by some B.S biased comments

enjoy!

It is truly a disappointment.. I cant even tell the two models apart..

I see two possibilities
1. Right now.. there are so many changes planned that the model here may not have been representative of them. Changes that were concrete(engine, Jammer etc) have been mentioned.
Other changes such as aerodynamic improvements/avionics/weapons may not have been finalized yet and therefore were not mentioned to avoid confusion in case these were later changed/dropped altogether.

2. The IAF has decided to give a straight "dont want it" to HAL.. deciding that its current upgrade programs can serve it much better and much more effectively..the numbers that will be inducted out of a sense of pride for HAL will be relegated to second line tasks.
It also means that the AMCA will now be a much bigger and much more regulated program compared to previous requirements.

The first option is very unlikely, if it is true, then there will be an MK-3(heck of this versions now)

AESA project for Tejas scheduled to completion in 2014. There are already many AESA radar projects going on and the spin off technologies will be used.

Lengthy lecture but where did you find out from my most that I took it personally and there is a personal attack on you?

my reply was purely technical, I just said AESA is not available now in the world to share by the countries who has it alone(means they will provide you along with the air craft, like F-18, Rafale)

Do not take all emotionally.;)

I never take such things personally ,obviously we are here to share our view point,which may differ most of the times but everyone has his own share of thinking .

As far as it is constructive its all fine
:tup:

enjoy

I can see any major structural changes that means they are quite happy with current aerodynamics of the Tejas. Many internal changes like newer engine with more thrust, upgraded avionics, AESA radar, jammer etc.

this is not tejas mk-2,someone wrongly paste a sticker on it..:sick:

AESA project for Tejas scheduled to completion in 2014. There are already many AESA radar projects going on and the spin off technologies will be used.

exactly that waz the reply to ganimi by officials , They mentioned about project UTTAM ...

Yes, but all still going on, and no light at end of the tunnel till 2015. Only hope for LCA was ELTA 2052. French, Sweden wont give theirs without their aircraft. No good news about Russians...EF one is years away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom