What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was always expected.Well how can you expect HAL/DRDO to finish there job on time by looking at their past records of maintaining project schedule.And above all there is old habit of indian punctuality to boot for.

these planes are already with IAF since last one year , the IOC certification tests were formalities that IAF fullfill in nov-dec tests....

the documentation ceramony will be at aeroindia 2011 on jan11..

the IAF will keep flying them for another 12 months , then again in dec 2011 , a ceramony to certify FOC...

the main point is , LCA project is already done .....

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: JUST IN: Tejas jettisons first drop tank over ATR

The word is just out that India's Light Combat Aircraft (Tejas) just jettisoned the first ever drop tank over the Aeronautical Test Range (ATR) in Chitradurga. Sources tell Tarmak007 that the flight was piloted by Gp Capt Suneet Krishna of NFTC and everything went ahead as planned. This is part of the ongoing last-phase trials of Tejas ahead of the IOC on December 27. Will update if any more info drops in.

hey sudhir ,would you like to tell me that if wrong flag is allowed here ? As i see a guy/gal/ watevr trolling here ,you know whom i talking about.

hey sudhir ,would you like to tell me that if wrong flag is allowed here ? As i see a guy/gal/ watevr trolling here ,you know whom i talking about.

Yes it is. As this is public forum so the guy who come and join it who has their own opinion which flag they what to come with. For me it is my Identity and Im proud to tell every body.

heyy.. some are of sadistic in nature... ignore them.

There nothing in LCA most of the Indian is not sure about it also indian airforce.
And JF 17 is aircraft world best fighter.also participating in airshows.

There nothing in LCA most of the Indian is not sure about it also indian airforce.
And JF 17 is aircraft worlds best fighter.also participating in airshows.

Cool.. that means you know better than our Air Chief. And about JF 17 than you should post in seperate thread.

And if you check back highlighted word, it seems to much ? ya or na ?

yes!Very true jf 17 is tout to be next f 22 and LCA tout to be next ajeeth . Happy now .adios

Friends -

I request you again. These are News/technical discussion/SME threads. PLease dont post/write/reply any thing which tampers the reputations of this thread.

Regards,
Dash

Just wait 1 and half month u'll see LCA flyig past janpath on republic day ...and good enough specimen to showcase in delhi museum.

Yes true India is behind China, what about you? What do you have produced to criticize LCA?

Yes true India is behind China, what about you? What do you have produced to criticize LCA?
Duplicate AK-47 guns of Darra markets which are so good enough that indian army too prefer these captured guns from terrorists in kashmir COIN operation on their super duper OFB manufactured INSAS.

Duplicate AK-47 guns of Darra markets which are so good enough that indian army too prefer these captured guns from terrorists in kashmir COIN operation on their super duper OFB manufactured INSAS.

YouTube - First Pakistan Made helicopter

And you have the cheek to talk about the state of our aeronautical industry?

Sure, you can bring up toilets and poverty for now but what will you ***** about in five years? The simple fact that you have to resort to the above mentioned cheap shots every other post should've humbled you a long time ago. Please do yourself a favor and stop comparing Pakistan to India.

I seriously can't believe the mods have ignored you for as long as they have. You are an utter disgrace to this forum, not once have I seen a valuable post from you.

YouTube - First Pakistan Made helicopter

And you have the cheek to talk about the state of our aeronautical industry?

Sure, you can bring up toilets and poverty for now but what will you ***** about in five years? The simple fact that you have to resort to the above mentioned cheap shots every other post should've humbled you a long time ago. Please do yourself a favor and stop comparing Pakistan to India.

I seriously can't believe the mods have ignored you for as long as they have. You are an utter disgrace to this forum, not once have I seen a valuable post from you.
And look who is speaking all this with all those DRDO achievements before public eyes over the decades gambling away free indian public taxpayer's money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom