What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

LCA navy is significantly bigger than LCA airforce.:o:

I can predict now itself, IAF is going to ask for modification later in the lines of LCA navy .:mad:

---------------

LCA navy looks lovely.. Some resemblance to ? Rafale

And hope LCA navy mk2 is developed ahead of airforce LCA
Have to apply the lessons learnt .
i hope it also has DSI tech :coffee:

The US wants to control India and won't deliver F404 engines so India cannot build Tejas. :mad:

It sure does. Who said it does not. Every aircraft in the squadron counts and the number always starts with 1
Sure... just that it makes it pretty useless.
There was no need to create a squadron until enough aircraft were available. This just seems an exersize in public relations to satisfy the Babus and press on the Tejas rather than any useful activity.

Utter Foolishness. Do you think its only the US that makes Jet Engines?
The one that is used on the Tejas, and the Mk2.. and supposedly even the AMCA..

YEs

Please dont forget that it was an engine issue that screwed up the Tejas program in the first place.

The US wants to control India and won't deliver F404 engines so India cannot build Tejas. :mad:
dont worry @Superboy USA is already selling us F404 & F414 along with all those techs your true nation alwats wanted to get from USA + the best Radar & EW suite courtsey Israel and France & UK for tejas and many other indian projects and ALL YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT IS SULK :sarcastic:.....

PS.. we are also getting the world famous DSI tech :chilli::dance3::chilli:

I strongly belive this will be a mile stone for LCA teja self reliance future progress.

Sure... just that it makes it pretty useless.
There was no need to create a squadron until enough aircraft were available. This just seems an exersize in public relations to satisfy the Babus and press on the Tejas rather than any useful activity.

The one that is used on the Tejas, and the Mk2.. and supposedly even the AMCA..

YEs

Please dont forget that it was an engine issue that screwed up the Tejas program in the first place.

Wow Mod. You are doing a terrific job here countering Anti trolls rather than those who are spamming the thread. Isnt spamming against forum rules?

As I have already clarified in my previous post. The squadron has not been commissioned.We dont even know where SP-1 is stationed currently.

Yes! It was the linking of Engine which delayed the LCA Program. Like I said, US is not the only manufacturer of Jet Engines. "IF" they stop, we definitely do have the option to tweak our aircraft to suit alternate profiles.

No SP-2. I guess the US stopped engine delivery to put pressure on India to cancel LCA program and buy US planes means more $ for the US military industrial complex.

No SP-2. I guess the US stopped engine delivery to put pressure on India to cancel LCA program and buy US planes means more $ for the US military industrial complex.

We already have sufficient number of Engines to meet the IAF's initial requirement and maintenance.

And that news is directly coming from your rear.....nah?

hey @Superboy guess what you have been reported for spamming on an indian thread ...... cheers mate :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom