What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

I think they are standard dimension ones. And it works. Already this jet suffers from over engineering. There is no point for us to replicate everything from set go. It is ok to have multiple iterations.

It makes more sense from a regulatory perspective as well. FOC is a regulatory issue.
foc meaning everything work fine. foc only given after all check. if one thing not work then foc not given. so tejas not getting foc mening something not work in tejas. big issue.

Why cant the drop tanks be aero dynamic. Copy paste from Mig 21 drop tanks.
Do you really think its a copy paste from mig-21s and not aerodynamic
But the truth is totally different.
262rrzd.jpg

I don't know if it can ever do A2A refuel. And all the rumours of gun firing causing excess airframe vibrations which can prove dangerous in air. Apart from these things the requirements for FOC are met.

IAF will need to downgrade to a 12.7mm gun and drop idea of A2A refuel.

I think now it's too late and either Saab or Lockheed will close this topic of discussion any month now.
true. its too late now.

Do you really think its a copy paste from mig-21s and not aerodynamic
But the truth is totally different.
262rrzd.jpg
6_8_a1.jpg

no shame in acepting hard truth. tejas is using old mig 21 drop taks. because tejas is mean to replace mig 21.

tejas is big fail junk. it is time we all patriot indians must admit this hard fact.

below is quotes from indian experts calling tejas junk plane.

An independent investigation by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India into the LCA programme identified 53 “shortfalls” in the plane.

In a report in May, the auditor said that the plane wasn’t as light as promised, the fuel capacity and speed were lower than required and there were concerns about safety.

“It is a very short-range aircraft which has no relevance in today’s war fighting scenarios. If you are trying to justify this as a replacement for follow-on Rafales, you are comparing apples with oranges.”

below quote is my favorite. :omghaha: and poor india wants to compete with JF 17 thunder with this junk plane.:haha:

He said the plane was at best a technology demonstrator on which Indian engineers could build the next series of aircraft, not something the air force could win a war with.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...on-military/story-4YH1EUbzKhpeKFrxUOz5nK.html

He even thinks JF 17 is a competent jet. Let it be dude. Even china has admitted it is a modern Mig 21. The nose cone of previous gen being too high on the RCS a conventional cone was strapped on it. They just keep feeding themselves this stuff.

You really have a bad habit of "representing" others. You use China to bad-mouth Pakistan, and you use Pakistan to bad-mouth China somewhere else.

6_8_a1.jpg

no shame in acepting hard truth. tejas is using old mig 21 drop taks. because tejas is mean to replace mig 21.
If you are not visually impaired than you can find the clear difference between Mig-21's tank and Tejas' old drop tank and there is no similarity in design with Mig's drop tank except the name "Drop Tank" :cheesy:
262rrzd.jpg

Final Drop Tank is more aerodynamically stable than older one.

But you can compare Mig-21's drop tank with chinese FC-1's Drop tanks. enjoy....
15949664683_6af98fab66_b.jpg

The below pic of LCA has drop tanks which has no pointing edges neither at front end nor at back end of tank. Now you should consult a Doc and have some eye checkups & surgery if required
47.jpg

tejas is big fail junk. it is time we all patriot indians must admit this hard fact.
LCA is not a scrap of jink. There is already another jet is available with patent as "JUNK'
and we know your patriotism as false flagger.
I already tracked your IP but i don't know why PDF admins are ignoring you. may be because of biased nature ever..
below quote is my favorite. :omghaha: and poor india wants to compete with JF 17 thunder with this junk plane.:haha:
Do you ever heard about SOP-18. But it doen't meaningful to mentally dump mates.
I don't have any reservations if you loves a junk which even can't fire LGB, it cannon, can't use its IFR ever , but still available in air even after consecutive Crashes.
Most important comparing an 4th gen jet with 3rd gen jet. Its Pathetic...

Anyway, I think I was wasting my time with a mentally blind person.
Requesting Admins to show their unbiased decision making strength.

Last edited:
If you are not visually impairen than you can find the clear difference between Mig-21's tank and Tejas' old drop tank and there is no similarity in design with Mig's drop tank except the name "Drop Tank" :cheesy:
262rrzd.jpg

Final Drop Tank is more aerodynamically stable than older one.

But you can compare Mig-21's drop tank with chinese FC-1's Drop tanks. enjoy....
15949664683_6af98fab66_b.jpg

The below pic of LCA has drop tanks which has no pointing edges neither at front end nor at back end of tank. Now you should consult a Doc and have some eye checkups & surgery if required
47.jpg

LCA is not a scrap of jink. There is already another jet is available with patent as "JUNK'
and we know your patriotism as false flagger.
I already tracked your IP but i don't know why PDF admins are ignoring you. may be because of biased nature ever..

Do you ever heard about SOP-18. But it doen't meaningful to mentally dump mates.
I don't have any reservations if you loves a junk which even can't fire LGB, it cannon, can't use its IFR ever , but still available in air even after consecutive Crashes.
Most important comparing an 4th gen jet with 3rd gen jet. Its Pathetic...

Anyway, I think I was wasting my time with a mentally blind person.
Requesting Admins to show their unbiased decision making strength.
what how you knot see it???????? tejas is having same drop tank as mig 21. it is pointy design. that last photo you put was from below angle but from side it is same as mig 21's drop tank.

chinese have own indegenous drop tank so not using mig's tanks unlike india who is recycling old mig 21 tanks.

Really ? What was your claim ?

''chinese have own indegenous drop tank unlike india''

So what do you say now ?
i am 100% stand true on my truth.

china has indegenous tanks. india buys tanks from russia and other contrys. india is also using old tanks from mig 21 in tejas. so nothing wrong in this. old things must not go to waste. india is poor can't do same as china.

we are talking about 450 lt mig 21 tanks fited inside tejas. not big tanks.
This may help you a lot. It is the smallest tank available with Tejas at the final stage.
C4l7VN9UMAEZOae.jpg

By the way china is still integrating old Mig era design with it jets, either they are big one or small one..

1. FC-1
F-1C_China.jpg

2. J-10 (still using Soviet Era design)
F-10-Drop-Tank-Carriage-2S.jpg

3. J-20 :omghaha::omghaha:
J-20%2Bcould%2Bbe%2Busing%2Ba%2Blarger%2Bcapacity%2Bdrop%2Btank.jpg

4. Chengdu F-7 ( for coparision purposes only)
1200px-Chengdu_F-7_Pakistani_Air_Force_%28cropped%29.jpg

5. Mirage 3 ( still soviet era design)
38f0730dff97a4bb3248da3e5e804df6-d30kfvw.jpg

6. PAF F-16
PAAF-F-16-1.jpg

so, finally I have to say that the design is solely depend on the fighter jet. Aerodynamic structure of Drop tank and CFT is finalized only after studying the CFD results with intended Fuel tanks.

Use your brain and stop trolling. Also I request you to show you actual national flag ( I know you are ashamed of your country that is why you are using Indian flag)

Back
Top Bottom