What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

tumblr_olncbrLUi21tjfjuco1_1280.jpg

Buy one engine and do the same without china
We have to take Tejas seriously now. Day by Day they are making it perfect. Last thing we need is India producing Tejas in large numbers and we don't induct twin engine
Hahaha American engine will be sanction prone every year you will be in need of Approval of US congress and same things are with the French engines. After waste of three decades and Billions of rupees LCA Tejas prototypes are not useable for IAF and Indian navy on other hand JF-17 thunder is entered in Blcok-I to Block-II and now JF-17B dual seater and JF-17 Block-III are coming with AESA Radar.

Hahaha American engine will be sanction prone every year you will be in need of Approval of US congress and same things are with the French engines. After waste of three decades and Billions of rupees LCA Tejas prototypes are not useable for IAF and Indian navy on other hand JF-17 thunder is entered in Blcok-I to Block-II and now JF-17B dual seater and JF-17 Block-III are coming with AESA Radar.
1) LCA will fly with the Kaveri by 2019, that engine will be in service by 2021
2) LCA has already been inducted into the IAF
3) By 2020 the production rate will be >20/year
4) The LCA Mk.1A will have an AESA radar, IFR probe, OBOGS, advanced EW suite etc etc
5) Mk.1A will fly in 2018/19, will be in service from 2020-21
6) A much more advanced variant (Mk.2) is being designed that will be larger with longer range and more powerful engine, it will eb in service from 2025-6

Those are the facts, now my opinion; the LCA Mk.1A is superior to any variant of the JF-17

I think the Pakistani folks here are not aware or they ignore the fact that few billions from the existing rafale project is being infused by Dassault into LCA projects. Understand the "by Dassault" part very clearly.

LCA flying with Kaveri, UTTAM AESA, ASTRA BVR is Dassaults requirement now.

The idea of LCA is to be 100% Indian. No other ways about it

The 3 assembly lines for a failed aircraft?. Yes, please.

Indian's are shrewd.

After waste of three decades and Billions of rupees LCA Tejas prototypes are not useable for IAF and Indian navy on other hand JF-17 thunder is entered in Blcok-I to Block-II and now JF-17B dual seater and JF-17 Block-III are coming with AESA Radar.

Hahaha.

After 3 decades of development, LCA Tejas is deployed to active duty for the primary user, The IAF.

LCA Tejas Naval, which happens to be a different jet, is and was always a TD.

LCA Tejas Mk1A, is the next variant with AESA. Orders are placed with ink dried. This variant will be equipped with Kaveri next year for testing as well.

LCA Tejas mk2, is the jet for The IN. They are the primary user for that.

So my good friend, next time onward, please explain which jet.

Block 1 to 3 also mean incremental deliveries.

I think the Pakistani folks here are not aware or they ignore the fact that few billions from the existing rafale project is being infused by Dassault into LCA projects. Understand the "by Dassault" part very clearly.

LCA flying with Kaveri, UTTAM AESA, ASTRA BVR is Dassaults requirement now.

The idea of LCA is to be 100% Indian. No other ways about it

The 3 assembly lines for a failed aircraft?. Yes, please.

Indian's are shrewd.

Hahaha.

After 3 decades of development, LCA Tejas is deployed to active duty for the primary user, The IAF.

LCA Tejas Naval, which happens to be a different jet, is and was always a TD.

LCA Tejas Mk1A, is the next variant with AESA. Orders are placed with ink dried. This variant will be equipped with Kaveri next year for testing as well.

LCA Tejas mk2, is the jet for The IN. They are the primary user for that.

So my good friend, next time onward, please explain which jet.

Block 1 to 3 also mean incremental deliveries.
KAVERI engine is not up to mark and now F-404 GE engine is importing from US.
Dolor Few Billion infuse in LCA Tejas Dream has been broken because now you are buying only 36 Rafale instead of 100 plus on very charitable concessional price and now your make in India Rafale is gone, Now the off Shelf Rafale will import from France.
and LCA TEjas MK1a or mk2 will be available in future than JF-17B and JF-17 Block-III are coming in PAF inventory.

KAVERI engine is not up to mark and now F-404 GE engine is importing from US.
Dolor Few Billion infuse in LCA Tejas Dream has been broken because now you are buying only 36 Rafale instead of 100 plus on very charitable concessional price and now your make in India Rafale is gone, Now the off Shelf Rafale will import from France.
and LCA TEjas MK1a or mk2 will be available in future than JF-17B and JF-17 Block-III are coming in PAF inventory.
By the way from where aesa radar is coming for jf 17 . And when it is coming ? Time line etc ?

I don't think US will sanction India in near future

@Robinhood Pandey

Mate. Please let me know if you can share the pics you took without watermark via PM. For personal collection of course. Or in the other place.

Back
Top Bottom