What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Nice to see tejas beginning to turn into reality

The lessons that India learned about fighter development and developing the infrastructures to mass produce this plane over the next decade will be priceless has India moves from mk1 to mk2 to amca in the next decade.

It's no raptor or rafale but thankfully the Pakistan is have a modest airforce for now so tejas will be a perfect fighter for handling their thunders and mlu f16

not unless you guys first increase its production rate
By 2020 the installed capacity will be 19-25 LCA/year, at that rate there will be room for servicing a relatively small export order.
Also, maybe have a clear development path to show what is being added and when.

Fair enough but the timeline and details for MK.1A (with AESA, SPJ and improved EW suite) is pretty well known, the details for MK.2 will be released in time.

The Kaveri will also be making a return in the next 5 years.

I was going to post this here as a separate thread. Actually it may not be great news for others, but I had been advocating to fly at least one LCA with Kaveri Engine. My wish has come true. Kaveri was only flown with IL-76. Now it will fly with PV-1. Great!!:tup:
When this happens, the chances for the F-16 ad Gripen in India offically drop to 0.

16508005_1743152432376910_4862661210103240430_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom