What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

R73 :D motherfucker asshole go and check google...And do report so that you change ur flags or atleast mods ban you from Indian thread.
reported

shame on you for calling fellow Indians as Pakistani

You have to prove it does not fire R-73 and R-77 and R-27 missiles

It your weird theory it does not

Lack of radar LOL
Boss mig 23 27 and Jaguar don't have radar as they are configured for a2g.
MiG-27K (MiG 23) Flogger Fighter Bomber - Airforce Technology

The air-to-air missile carried on the MiG-27K is the R-60M (NATO designation AA-8 Aphid) supplied by Vympel.
The MiG-27K does not carry any airborne radar.

Read up.
Bvr missiles like r77 depend on radar. And mig27 does not fire r77 and r73 missile.

Please give one link or reference for inbuilt radar in mig27 and capability to fire R73 and r77.

Boss mig 23 27 and Jaguar don't have radar as they are configured for a2g.
MiG-27K (MiG 23) Flogger Fighter Bomber - Airforce Technology

The air-to-air missile carried on the MiG-27K is the R-60M (NATO designation AA-8 Aphid) supplied by Vympel.
The MiG-27K does not carry any airborne radar.

Read up.
Bvr missiles like r77 depend on radar. And mig27 does not fire r77 and r73 missile.

Please give one link or reference for inbuilt radar in mig27 and capability to fire R73 and r77.

Jaguar has EL/M 2032 MMR radar with 150km A-A range and 300km A-G range and it is accordingly armed with ASRAAM and in IM variant the Harpoon Blk 2

Tejas is nowhere near Jaguar

Jaguar 6.5 ton payload with Honeywell engines
Combat radius was around 700km with the old engine so current radius lo-lo-lo much higher

Tejas upto 3 ton payload with F404 engine
300km combat radius armed with A2A missiles
With bombs it is just a fraction of Jaguar range

R-60 is old and history. The life of the missile expires over time and they have to be replaced

Jaguar has EL/M 2032 MMR radar with 150km A-A range and 300km A-G range and it is accordingly armed with ASRAAM and in IM variant the Harpoon Blk 2

R-60 is old and history. The life of the missile expires over time and they have to be replaced
Link? A photo of mig27 with r73 r77 would be enough.

Link? A photo of mig27 with r73 r77 would be enough.

You have to prove it does not as you have your own weird theory it does not

Bottom line Tejas cannot replace Mig27 in strike/CAS role or A2A role

You have to prove it does not as you have your own weird theory it does not

Bottom line Tejas cannot replace Mig27 in strike/CAS role or A2A role
I did provide link above, your turn to disprove.
a2a for mig27? Please enlighten me.

I did provide link above, your turn to disprove.
a2a for mig27? Please enlighten me.

You have not proved it does not fire R27.73,77

You have made absurd claims and you need to prove them

LCA Already cleared IOC-2.To fulfill the IOC-II standard, the aircraft was certified to carry close to three tons of weapons which include laser-guided 500 kg bombs and short-range R-73 missiles,[94][95] reach top speeds of 1,350 km per hour, withstand turns up to 7 g, reach angle of attack of 24 degrees (from 17 degrees initially), and have an operational radius of 400–500 km. Cost of a single unit in the IOC-2 configuration is between ₹170 crore and ₹180 crore
Tejas all set to get certification for IAF induction - The Hindu

LCA Already cleared IOC-2.To fulfill the IOC-II standard, the aircraft was certified to carry close to three tons of weapons which include laser-guided 500 kg bombs and short-range R-73 missiles,[94][95] reach top speeds of 1,350 km per hour, withstand turns up to 7 g, reach angle of attack of 24 degrees (from 17 degrees initially), and have an operational radius of 400–500 km. Cost of a single unit in the IOC-2 configuration is between ₹170 crore and ₹180 crore
Tejas all set to get certification for IAF induction - The Hindu
all true
except range

and cost is more than 200 crores

except range
It will be Increased in FOC Good thing is Serial Production is Started
and cost is more than 200 crores
It will be decrease As Production Lines Get More Mature.To meet the growing demand, the HAL would be ramping up the production from 4 aircraft in 2014 to eight each in the following two years and 16 in the years thereafter.

I have provided link which lists the weapons qualified on mig27. Your claims to contrary need verification.
Similarly your claims of inbuilt radar need to be substantiated.
PS
More links for you
MiG-27 FLOGGER D, J (MIKOYAN-GUREVICH)
Sensors LRMTS, RWR, Advanced Bombsight
Armament Cannon: GSh-6-N-30 30mm rotary
AS-12, AS-14, AA-8, ECN Pod, UV-32-57 rocket pod, AA-8 Aphid, FAB-500

Mikoyan MiG-27 (Flogger) - Ground Attack Aircraft - History, Specs and Pictures - Military Aircraft

@Chak Bamu I have no problem with whatever nationality of poster, but are such unsubstantiated claims like bvr missiles on mig27 along with inbuilt radar, r73 firing etc really improving forum discussion quality?

It will be Increased in FOC Good thing is Serial Production is Started

It will be decrease As Production Lines Get More Mature.To meet the growing demand, the HAL would be ramping up the production from 4 aircraft in 2014 to eight each in the following two years and 16 in the years thereafter.

16... Impossible

I

Saar plz follow his posts,...Here is the gem,Tejas yet to fire R73.

Where? Point it out

I have provided link which lists the weapons qualified on mig27. Your claims to contrary need verification.
Similarly your claims of inbuilt radar need to be substantiated.
PS
More links for you
MiG-27 FLOGGER D, J (MIKOYAN-GUREVICH)
Sensors LRMTS, RWR, Advanced Bombsight
Armament Cannon: GSh-6-N-30 30mm rotary
AS-12, AS-14, AA-8, ECN Pod, UV-32-57 rocket pod, AA-8 Aphid, FAB-500

Mikoyan MiG-27 (Flogger) - Ground Attack Aircraft - History, Specs and Pictures - Military Aircraft

@Chak Bamu I have no problem with whatever nationality of poster, but are such unsubstantiated claims like bvr missiles on mig27 along with inbuilt radar, r73 firing etc really improving forum discussion quality?

Mig23 carries R-27,73,77 and Mig-27 is the strike variant of Mig-23

R-60 like Magic 550 missiles don't have life left

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom