What's new

HAL pushes HTT-40 as light attack platform

to handle those rapists running on the streets of india?
ohh here comes the chinese version of our own Bollywood villain Ranjeet who has got only one topic going on relentlessly inside his brain which is RAPE:omghaha:!mate i think you have a great future ahead in china if you stick to this topic only:rofl:

sorry bhai i am not like you . i can't be your trolling target as i admit yes pakistan can't afford it nor we have capability to make such plane . be happy enjoy.

appreciate ur frankness sir.........what is right,must be said

HAL had penty of time to make a basic trainer and failed to meet IAF timelines miserably. HAl needs to smarten up and stop trying to jam its over budget and delayed projects down the throat of the IAF.

sorry bhai i am not like you . i can't be your trolling target as i admit yes pakistan can't afford it nor we have capability to make such plane . be happy enjoy.

I am not trolling good sir. What I mean is please don't spew nonsense. You are a very senior member. You have a duty towards moderation not juvenile banter.

I said on a similar thread the great regional S Asian land war WILL NEVER BE FOUGHT!
..the nature of most of your combat scenarios? Firstly,IMHO,India isn't your real enemy;yes,I know I'm in Africa,Nairobi to be exact but I do think you've more in common with your neighbours than you think. Frankly all the 40-50 mn$ SEAD,multi role fighters and air superiority aircraft while an effective extremely expensive deterrent will never be employed in another major land war.
It appears that COIN ops are the PAF's major concern. Isn't a low cost twin turbo prop like the Pucara,used so well by the Sri lankans or an ov-10 ideal?

Sorry,can't post links! The thread was Isn't a dedicated ground pounder wiser?
The titanic Chinese/Indian/Pakistani free-for-all guys here and their respective military/intel/think tanks are eagerly awaiting is a RED HERRING! Yes,I said it;its not a new thing btw,NATO was founded on the threat of the Commie danger and respective members spent trillions over decades enriching the arms manufacturers who were the same people that put the Commies in power in the first place! You do know the money and training for the Reds came from London and New York right from the beginning? In fact the atomic bomb secrets were GIFTED to Stalin in WW2 by Washington.
IMO,your real military threats are foreign inspired separatists,the Naxals of India or the weirdly androgynous leader of the violent Uyghurs in Xinjiang. I can see government paramilitaries,gendarmes or even light infantries requiring air support but frankly 1000 crore platforms firing hitech 10 crore ordnance on such targets makes no sense,tactically or financially.
For a dedicated light attack AC you'd need a twin turbo which has the advantage of much lower flight costs and you won't be bullied by the politics of ToT,or the bleatings of Western commercial and political interests. I believe,therefore every S Asian nation can and should build its own Pucara or OV 10 type platform.

What is this light attack aircraft going to serve? Attack enemy soldiers when they are within 20 miles radius to an Indian airport where these reside?

But Kudos to HAL if they are able to sell this idea :)

agree with you on this .... Public Sector Units talk the funniest and most illogical stuff ....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom