What's new

HAL pushes for AESA Equipped LCA Tejas Mark I-A (LCA-1P) as interim improved version of Mark I

this sort of weight balancung was very common in designs few years ago. Tejas too have that. It has 210 KG in nose cone to balance the excess weight of rare part.

I did not ask you if it is common or not. I asked you to spell them out.

The nose cone is not for aesthetics, the nose cone houses the radar. And what is the "rare" part of Tejas?

This is not calculated but an estimate.

Aircraft is NOT designed on estimate but on accurate calculations down to the decimal system. A 1 degree bent in the wing design could alter its performance. You are making machines of war not toys for children.

Indian navy guys had told that they shall be able to reduce the landing gear weight to to level of Airforce tejas which is 600 to 650 KG. Naval landing gears are almost 30% heavier than Airforce plane. So 30% of 600 to 650 KG is 200 Kg.

Reduce the weight of landing gear but HOW? Are they going to remove the wheels?

What I have claimed is nothing alien. It is the contineous development of any design and part. New composite is already realized. We can certainly reduce the weight of surface by replacing them with new composite as well as we can convert some non composite part into composite. This sort of upgradation and development is very common and done in any defense stuff all over the world. Do you know that weight of Agni 3 was reduced to 22 Tons from 48 tons?

This is not a scooter where you use adhesive tape to stick the rear-view mirror in its place. You cannot randomly pull out present parts in the plane and replace them with "composite". And a lot of things is done around the world except India. Around the world SP arty guns is the norm but not in India, around the world automatic rifles with 30 round magazines is the norm not in India.

If you are so naive that you can not understand how these things will reduce the weight than you are not worth discussing.

Let's agree for arguments sake I am naive. But you are trotting around like you know what is going on. So why don't you explain exactly how the weight is to be removed.

1. Which part of the landing gear adds weight and how is it going to be replaced?

2. Which part of the aircraft's body should be replaced with composite materials?

Do you know the answer to the above two questions or are you simply running your mouth here?

And this moron thinks your incompetent PSu's will be able to achieve these in a fortnight.

He thinks like that because he is a moron.

I did not ask you if it is common or not. I asked you to spell them out.

The nose cone is not for aesthetics, the nose cone houses the radar. And what is the "rare" part of Tejas?

Do not teach me what is nose cone. The weight in plane need to be distrubuted evenly in plane from left to right and from front to rare. If it is not there than some lead plates etc is put for balancing.
Aircraft is NOT designed on estimate but on accurate calculations down to the decimal system. A 1 degree bent in the wing design could alter its performance. You are making machines of war not toys for children.
What is this than. This is not something of my imagination. I am not like you I am quoting from article. Read the following and ask the ADA and HAL guys that this is not toys than why this 300 KG of balancing weight?
The Mark 1-A would be faster and more agile than the current Mark I. Developing it would involve shaving off 800 kilogrammes from the current fighter, especially from systems like the landing gear, which are currently "over-engineered", or built heavy, for safety. HAL also proposes to remove 300 kg of dead weight distributed across the Mark I to balance it evenly.
Reduce the weight of landing gear but HOW? Are they going to remove the wheels?

Nonsense. The will replace it with thin mettle in place of thick one. Look at the landing gear of the plane like sukhoi and light weight plane like Tejas. You will see the difference. You do not need havy landing gears for light planes.
This is not a scooter where you use adhesive tape to stick the rear-view mirror in its place. You cannot randomly pull out present parts in the plane and replace them with "composite". And a lot of things is done around the world except India. Around the world SP arty guns is the norm but not in India, around the world automatic rifles with 30 round magazines is the norm not in India.

Once again this is your fraction of imagination. There may be some design changes which not require heavy revating.
So far as parts are concern, HAL has already identified the parts which can be replaced with can be replaced with composite parts.
1. Which part of the landing gear adds weight and how is it going to be replaced?

Answered earlier.

2. Which part of the aircraft's body should be replaced with composite materials?

Body of Tejas is 80% covered with COmposite skin. They have a plan to take it to almost 100%.
Do you know the answer to the above two questions or are you simply running your mouth here?
DO not expose your idiocy again and again. I have answered all the questions. You are too stupid to discuss such topic.
He thinks like that because he is a moron.

One moron can agree with other moron.

Do not teach me what is nose cone. The weight in plane need to be distrubuted evenly in plane from left to right and from front to rare. If it is not there than some lead plates etc is put for balancing.

I have to teach you because you are so ignorant.

So how is the weight evenly balanced in F-22, EF-2000, Rafale etc. Do they distribute the weight evenly or do they sue lead plates? And I am asking you this question on the assumption that you know what you are blabbering.

What is this than. This is not something of my imagination. I am not like you I am quoting from article. Read the following and ask the ADA and HAL guys that this is not toys than why this 300 KG of balancing weight?

So the article must also explain HOW the weight would be reduced. Why don't you quote the article again?

Nonsense. The will replace it with thin mettle in place of thick one. Look at the landing gear of the plane like sukhoi and light weight plane like Tejas. You will see the difference. You do not need havy landing gears for light planes.

Sukhoi is not a light aircraft. And what impact will the change in weight of landing gear have on the take-off and landing of the aircraft?

Once again this is your fraction of imagination. There may be some design changes which not require heavy revating.
So far as parts are concern, HAL has already identified the parts which can be replaced with can be replaced with composite parts.

What is revating if you can explain and which parts have HAL identified? Please mention them.

Answered earlier.

You did not.

Body of Tejas is 80% covered with COmposite skin. They have a plan to take it to almost 100%.

What is the current weight of tejas? And which parts of tejas are non-composite? Will there be any changes in aircraft performances in flight if those parts are made composite, if so then what would be the changes?

DO not expose your idiocy again and again. I have answered all the questions. You are too stupid to discuss such topic.

It is you who is exposing what a dumb idiot you are. You know absolutely nothing of anything and yet you claim 800 kgs can be reduced from an aircraft just like that. It is an aircraft not a human who can be put on diet control.

One moron can agree with other moron.

Because you are the moron. How much did you score in science during your board exams?

I have to teach you because you are so ignorant.

So how is the weight evenly balanced in F-22, EF-2000, Rafale etc. Do they distribute the weight evenly or do they sue lead plates? And I am asking you this question on the assumption that you know what you are blabbering.

You are such an indiot who ask the question again and again. It is there in artcle and HAL says that they can remove that. I am not designer nor it is mycliam or imagination like yours.
Sukhoi is not a light aircraft. And what impact will the change in weight of landing gear have on the take-off and landing of the aircraft?

tejas has havier landing gear than required which can be made ligh and weight may be reduced.
What is revating if you can explain and which parts have HAL identified? Please mention them.
It is the body part. LCA has more than 5000 part and I do not have the list of all of them with a proposed replacement. Only idiots ask such stupid question.

It would be wise to shut down this project setting sentiments aside and invest money in F16IN or F18 Super hornet.
Get 200 plus F16IN and all problems of IAF will be solved.

It would be wise to shut down this project setting sentiments aside and invest money in F16IN or F18 Super hornet.
Get 200 plus F16IN and all problems of IAF will be solved.
do u have any idea how much 200F-16IN or 200 F/A-18 E/F costs and what are the running , maintainence and wepons pacage costs :azn:

but is USA is ready to give its homeland securities surplus F-16s upgraded with AESA based radar, EW suites , Jammers and all the bells and whistels regarding latest weponarry and that too at a reasonable cost india just might be prompted to buy them owtright

do u have any idea how much 200F-16IN or 200 F/A-18 E/F costs and what are the running , maintainence and wepons pacage costs :azn:

but is USA is ready to give its homeland securities surplus F-16s upgraded with AESA based radar, EW suites , Jammers and all the bells and whistels regarding latest weponarry and that too at a reasonable cost india just might be prompted to buy them owtright
According to latest sources US has offered a ridiculous price for F16IN which Indians will find hard to refuse.
Move Rafale and tejas money to this project and be at peace.

According to latest sources US has offered a ridiculous price for F16IN which Indians will find hard to refuse.
Move Rafale and tejas money to this project and be at peace.
if that happens its F-16IN for IAF as nobody can beat an F-16IN with no "strings attached" and all the latest air to air and air to ground weponarry .... any knowledge of the cost US is offerring :pop:

If this news is true no gujju will bypass this .
Why India should reconsider F-16IN option | idrw.org
there is no talk about the potential cost what USA has proposed but if its under 65 Million with latest AESA radar , other avionicks it just might take it all but there is no such talk but even if USA agrees to that costs weather it is ready to loosen the strings is the biggest sore point in any such potential deal and thats whats frenchies are pinning there hopes too

Back
Top Bottom