What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

LCH in Action

IMG_8362-1.JPG

IMG_8410-1.JPG

IMG_8386-1.JPG

Courtesy:Bharat And BR

since photos are not clear is LCH flying with weapons ??????

These are not official pics.They were captured by a BRFite who prolly works/stays nearby.So can't make out if LCH is flying with weapons or not.

I guess official video and pics will be released shortly.

With Due Respect Sir,
Plz try to refrain from providing such details of War-Planning and Operational Doctrine of Services .
Regards

I just said What happend In vayu shkati, there are 1000 other ways to Finish this job sweet heart;)

HAL now plans a low-key LCH official flight
Antony mourns Mangalore crash; will skip LCH event along with Pallam Raju,
Defense Minister AK Antony has expressed profound shock and grief at the loss of over 150 people in the air crash at Mangalore airport on May 22. In a condolence message, Antony said: “I am deeply grieved and shocked to learn of loss hundreds of precious lives in the Air India plane crash today. I express my heartfelt condolences to the members of the bereaved families. I also wish a speedy recovery to those injured in the crash.”
MoD sources confirmed that Antony and his deputy Pallam Raju won't be attending the Bangalore LCH event owing to magnitude of the Mangalore tragedy. HAL officials said that event will go on as planned but on a low-key. "We are shocked and it is very unfortunate something of this magnitude happened. The LCH event will now be a low-key affair," an executive director with HAL, said.

PIC_0159.JPG

PIC_0161.JPG

PIC_0157.JPG

Courtsey-
Anantha Krishnan M
Bangalore,
Senior Aerospace & Defence Correspondent (India) for US-based Aviation Week's India Magazine

^^^ Really unfortunate. This year we are watching so many rise and falls. Two of the future beast of Indian Air force made their first flight with in first three months. e have seen successful flight of Agni-II and Agni-III. We have also seen failures like GSLV mk-II and failure of the target missile during AAD missile defence test. Now this incident. :cry:

BTW waiting for LCH videos.

P1010056-763811.JPG

Last edited:
this made my day ..great way to start a jingos morning :yahoo:...a ful page ad in all the leading news pappers today

4630284241_8c5588aafc_b.jpg

Two things from the photograph:

One is front view of LCH , lean and mean :devil:

Second is ALH-MkIII, heard about it during AI09, i think most advance version of ALH having shakti engine(not sure).

Whether LCH will be able to defying gravity as MI24 does ??

Its fake,

"Its not CG at all, its simple, the camera filming the shot has had its frame rate set to the same speed the rotor blades are spinning thus giving the illusion that the blades are not spinning, its like when car wheels look like they are spinning backwards due to the human eye only being able to focus on the wheel once it has already rotated around one and one quarter further so you are continuously focussing on the previous bit of wheel, same physics apply with the camera and blades! "

Come to the topic.

todays great day for HAL.......and for the country not withstanding the tragic incident that happened......

wish they could unveil what name of this beast would be....:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom