What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

WbJPzTC.jpg

1265778d1406132274t-farnborough-international-airshow-2014-uk-dhruv.jpg

At Farnborough Airshowo_O

I'm quite interested in the LCH.
i'm curious about the 20mm cannon the M621 how does it fare against the three barrel M197, is it more accurate???

I wonder if anyone has thought about using the LAHAT in a 3x2 config, for a loadout of 12 LAHAT, two rocket pods.

Hey @Water Car Engineer ,

Any detail about TD3? Why it took so long time to come? What are the changes made? Weight reduction?

You know as much as I do. It was supposed to cut weight and be redesigned slightly. It's supposed to be the closest to the production version.

The thing we cant see from that picture is the landing gear's cover design. The weapons boom looks the same.

You know as much as I do. It was supposed to cut weight and be redesigned slightly. It's supposed to be the closest to the production version.

The thing we cant see from that picture is the landing gear's cover design. The weapons boom looks the same.

I had read somewhere that it had some problem with antilogarithm and aerodynamic which prevented it from delivering the desired performance which took so long time for TD3 to come in. Let us hope that issues are resolved and it is mass produced and enters service as soon as possible

Fortunately, or unfortunately I met an HAL official who works on the final assembly line for ALH and Rudra. He said Shakti engine is not being used anymore as it failed. So its only Turbomecha getting fitted to all choppers as is.

Fortunately, or unfortunately I met an HAL official who works on the final assembly line for ALH and Rudra. He said Shakti engine is not being used anymore as it failed. So its only Turbomecha getting fitted to all choppers as is.

:o::o::o::o::o:

Why this issue has not been raised ?

Back
Top Bottom