What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

Is that Rudra on the picture ?? The nose gun seems to be missing.

A VERY early mock-up of the ALH-WSI. Note the EO pod/FLIR is mounted underneath the helo's nose instead of above as on the final design.

The quad launchers are not for HELINA IMO but for Lahat..like this

No, it's defenitely Helina class ATGMs, since LAHAT quad launchers could be used on all 4 hardpoints, Helina quad launchers on the other side are planned only for the inner once.
Also Rudra can't carry Helina quad launchers at all, only twin launchers, which is why I prefer LAHAT or Samho missiles with quad launchers for it, for more commonality with IAs strike corps.

Isn't it ironic that your poster name is "kurup" and you are angry because it looks UGLY. :lol:

I didn't get it . What has it got to do with my user name ?? Does kurup means something in any other language ??

A VERY early mock-up of the ALH-WSI. Note the EO pod/FLIR is mounted underneath the helo's nose instead of above as on the final design.

Can you see any difference in the stub wing of this version from the final design ??

I didn't get it . What has it got to do with my user name ?? Does kurup means something in any other language ??
an you see any difference in the stub wing of this version from the final design ??
Kuroop -- "Ku"-Bad , "Roop" - Appearance.

KURUP means Bad Appearance or Ugly. :D

No, it's defenitely Helina class ATGMs, since LAHAT quad launchers could be used on all 4 hardpoints, Helina quad launchers on the other side are planned only for the inner once.

I still think we cant decide which missile the quad launcher is for only based on the hard point location its shown in the figure.

I still believe HELINA is actually quite big to be packed in quad launchers. But then again, if its actually a quad launcher for HELINA then its a good news and I would be megusta.

Kuroop -- "Ku"-Bad , "Roop" - Appearance.

KURUP means Bad Appearance or Ugly. :D

That is one funny way to look at it ......:lol:

But as @Frank Martin explained it is a hereditary title among Nair caste in Kerala.

Last edited by a moderator:
qMUtrLz.jpg

Check out the helicopter in background...Lol:p::partay:

1UQU8Z0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom