What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

What the frrgghhh is that thing on lch ?

these guys need to learn a lesson or two about painting their machine.

and they say indian just paint the overseas product and claim thm to be their own.

look at this ----- this paint look like some gslv threw up on lch. after too many Saturday night drinks.

and they say indian just paint the overseas product and claim thm to be their own.

look at this ----- this paint look like some gslv threw up on lch. after too many Saturday night drinks.

Wow!!!!I thought that it was covered with a cloth!!!!LOL

Man that kinda killed it for me. What were those guys in HAL smoking to come up with that camo....

lchnite.jpg

ai1hm.jpg

and Liquid, IAF will not induct the chopper only on looks. This digital camo is extremely needed for low observability. This is part of LCH's capabilities.

I love the Camo !! Its the digi camo... And itz really loking good at when you see this monster flying by your own eyes !! :smitten:

and Liquid, IAF will not induct the chopper only on looks. This digital camo is extremely needed for low observability. This is part of LCH's capabilities.

Ya, right... That sh*t is trying to look cool, but it failed... Failed badly..

Liquid don't worry, when it's finally inducted it will probably be painted grey or black. I think grey is what they have found to be the best camouflage for aircraft in general.

I personally think that new camo on the LCH looks pretty epic. I hope they keep it. They should really come up with a name for this beast now.:dance3:

As I said it doesn't depend whether it looks cool or not but what we need. This camo will give LCH low observability. But I have to say that it doesn't look bad but 'cool'. lol

People who dislike the camouflage ... have to understand it is not for closer look... when you see the same from an altitude it will surely yield what is needed.. especially in snow areas and best bet for dry forest

Back
Top Bottom