What's new

HAL, BAE study JV to make Hawk jets

The new Hawks is based on the Mk132 made for the IAF. It adds only a few more features like the tactical collision avoidance system, etc, etc. RAF's Hawks are old when compared to the IAF Hawks. This is part of their incremental update of their own fleet.

The new Hawks will a couple of new features over the Mk 132, i'l emphasize its minor differences, not even moderate. Its by and large the same plane.

Kahne ke liye Malai, ye khayal achcha hai. The Hawks are form 1960s Vintage, with only a minor upgrade in Avaionics.

The same Hawks were rejected by UAE Airforce as they don't meet the requirement for training its Pilots for High-tech Mirage 200-9 and F-60.

Kahne ke liye Malai, ye khayal achcha hai. The Hawks are form 1960s Vintage, with only a minor upgrade in Avaionics.

The same Hawks were rejected by UAE Airforce as they don't meet the requirement for training its Pilots for High-tech Mirage 200-9 and F-60.

If you are stupid enough to believe that, im not going to correct you. You can google yourself and find out the differences, but ofcourse, your not going to do that. You will only post what is inflamatory and try to change the course of the thread.

Those, whose knowledge does not stretch from google to wikipedia, should check some data also. But if you want to live in your secure fantasy.......who am I to disturb??

British and thair way of cunning, the moment they sold the 1960 Vintage Hawk for $19 Mil a pop, they went for a complete new AJT!!!

Those, whose knowledge does not stretch from google to wikipedia, should check some data also. But if you want to live in your secure fantasy.......who am I to disturb??
Even Google can be a goldmine for knowledge, provided one has the will to sift through the data. Check before you talk.

British and thair way of cunning, the moment they sold the 1960 Vintage Hawk for $19 Mil a pop, they went for a complete new AJT!!!
Do show me your sources or provide proof of your statements. You dont have the street cred around here for people to believe what you say.

What are you disputing here?? So you belive others, except the good smartan Mr.Titanium!!

What are you disputing here?? So you belive others, except the good smartan Mr.Titanium!!

I believe those who have established themselves to have information even when it is not released to public. And this is usually comfirmed pretty soon. And people who wish to establish some sort of credibility on forms, give sources for their statements.

You fit neither category. You merely post negative news and views in an attempt to flame without backing up your posts with facts.

You fit neither category. You merely post negative news and views in an attempt to flame without backing up your posts with facts.

An amazed knowing that you fall each time:yahoo:. But you know deep in your heart that Hawk is nothing but a Vintage Trainer.

In 1969, the British Ministry of Defense gave the ball another push by issuing requirement "AST.397" for a tandem seat, single engine, subsonic jet trainer with weapons capability and an unprecedented 6,000 hour fatigue life. This specification was open to international competition and was by no means written around the HS.1182 specification, but gradually the competitors, in the form of aircraft such as the Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jet and proposals by British Aircraft Corporation (BAC), fell out, and in October 1971 the HSA proposal was accepted. This led to a production contract early the next year for 176 trainers, with the first to be delivered in late 1976.

So after 35 Years HAWK with new Avionics is sold for 19$Mil a pop to gullible IAF!!

An amazed knowing that you fall each time:yahoo:. But you know deep in your heart that Hawk is nothing but a Vintage Trainer.

So after 35 Years HAWK with new Avionics is sold for 19$Mil a pop to gullible IAF!!

I decided to give you a chance to prove your argument. You just confirmed what i thought. You have NO proof, you post merely to flame.

i still think the k8 is a good option for them, as it will be cheaper than the hawk,
why are all indian products always under development, but the gestation is for ever. i bet theyll be great when there done though.
if the ijt is good then why the hawk. any how good luck with the lca Alhamdurillah the
jf17 has started serial production, but i bet its not a patch on the all composite lca which i remember reading about in india today magazine 20 yrs ago in london, the article was called super india. god speed to that.

i still think the k8 is a good option for them, as it will be cheaper than the hawk,
why are all indian products always under development, but the gestation is for ever. i bet theyll be great when there done though.
Because the user keeps changing the requirements at the drop of the hat. The services are as much to blame for this.

if the ijt is good then why the hawk.
IJT is for stage 2 training. Hawk is for Stage 3. They are for different roles.

any how good luck with the lca Alhamdurillah the
jf17 has started serial production, but i bet its not a patch on the all composite lca which i remember reading about in india today magazine 20 yrs ago in london, the article was called super india. god speed to that.
Thankyou. I hope it gets inducted as soon as possible as well.

the uae dismissed the hawk as a contender for its training programe, bae systems was suitably embarased. is the hawk good enough for the the iaf. is the uaeaf more advanced than the iaf

Well, RAF has selected the Hawk as its next generation trainer with mild modifications to the Mk 132 base made for India.

USN still will use the Goshawks for training pilots, among others. After Hawk i dont think that the next trainer for IAF would be bought, it would be made inhouse. So you cant really compare and say that the inhouse trainer was/is better than the then Hawk. Its all about preferences, i'l prefer my own product.

I decided to give you a chance to prove your argument. .

What exactly are you smoking??? Who gave the the power or authority.......I did not see you being appointed moderator for once!!.

Stop acting like a ......err kid.Accept Hawk aerodynamic design is culmination of studies from the 1960's. If this does not go into your head..............use google to find its origin.

Back
Top Bottom