What's new

HAL Ambitious on Helicopters, as Indian Requirements Multiply

you really think these tender are awarded to rightful people ???????????? pfffttt get out your dream .. yo have to pay 30-35 % profit , of those 10% which are avilabe for people outside drdo employees. otherwise you wont get and if you get it your cheaque won be cleared.

corruption is the plague eating India and blindfoldness is worst disease for Indians.

and i seen it all in drdo and hal. way more closer and personal than most. i been and worked with lockheed martin Maryland. the gap is too big.

these drdo and hal are eating money from the govt. they are no good than DDA, MUNICIPAL COMMITTEE , WATER works , irrigation dptt. corrupt to their spine. the change needed is too big - you really need to go there and find it for your self.

Please first answer my Question, how more can they get from the govt than the allocated R&D fund?? which is way too inferior than the developed worlds, and Its not I who needs to go and check it up, I have created Opportunities to visit there labs and I find it Impressed that with this Very Little Govt fundings they have been able to show themselves in Spotlight ranging to every technology which the developed worlds Make.... Delays are Subjected due to lack of proper funding... DRDO Researches on Products for 200% less Cost than what the developed countries do, and Expecting the results in a Much faster rate is completely foolish....

Please first answer my Question, how more can they get from the govt than the allocated R&D fund?? which is way too inferior than the developed worlds, and Its not I who needs to go and check it up, I have created Opportunities to visit there labs and I find it Impressed that with this Very Little Govt fundings they have been able to show themselves in Spotlight ranging to every technology which the developed worlds Make.... Delays are Subjected due to lack of proper funding... DRDO Researches on Products for 200% less Cost than what the developed countries do, and Expecting the results in a Much faster rate is completely foolish....
you can not compare reaserch and development cost to us $ and other countries.

if you studied even a bit of economics, everything is damn cheap here - the comparison wise India should be getting their work done way less than American firms.for the starters product prices are less , labor cost is less.

this is all bullshit drdo is paid less - dont compare them to american and european - if anybody close to - india should compare to china and their economy, still india have cheaper labor and product on offer.

why compare to us - are you paid in $ in india ? or do u buy anything in $ ????

you can not compare reaserch and development cost to us $ and other countries.

if you studied even a bit of economics, everything is damn cheap here - the comparison wise India should be getting their work done way less than American firms.for the starters product prices are less , labor cost is less.

this is all bullshit drdo is paid less - dont compare them to american and european - if anybody close to - india should compare to china and their economy, still india have cheaper labor and product on offer.
y

R&D fund is used to get better Infrastructure not to pay wages for its staff, If this is the economics you have studied then I very well Take Your Advise... to the Topic, These Organizations take in a Lot of Pain to stabilize themselves and Deliver products which sometimes come under the scanner and We have our own media to do the dirty job of blowing things up....

this will be the best thing that could happen to defense sector of india if drdo and hal - become a little professional
I think HAL going public and its 4 billion$ modernisation plan might bring some changes...

You are right about funding but the situation has changed in the last five years. Even armed forces are now coming forward to support them. Govt. will sanction 2 billion$ for AMCA, just after the feasibility report will be presented and accessed by the govt. Not to mention the money that will be release later.
I also heard govt. has alloted around 5000 crore rs. for fmbt (please correct me if i am wrong). Government is also supporting various UAV projects for our armed forces.

I think HAL going public and its 4 billion$ modernisation plan might bring some changes...

You are right about funding but the situation has changed in the last five years. Even armed forces are now coming forward to support them. Govt. will sanction 2 billion$ for AMCA, just after the feasibility report will be presented and accessed by the govt. Not to mention the money that will be release later.
I also heard govt. has alloted around 5000 crore rs. for fmbt (please correct me if i am wrong). Government is also supporting various UAV projects for our armed forces.

it wouldnt be a bad idea after all to divest 49% stake of HAL to private companies and common public, while the govt retains 51% control.

ALH MKIII

getimage.dll

IA will be acquiring many helicopter from HAL like Dhruv, HUL, LCH, IMRH. I have a question, are their network centric features, Identification Friend or Foe, night vision etc on the Dhruv and other upcoming HAL choppers like that of their western counterparts. Also do we have these kind of features in Mi17 V5 which IA is inducting and for which a follow-on order of 59 choppers will be placed ?/

Anybody please reply to my previous post....please.

The choppers which HAL was considering as a base for its design :
1) Eurocopter EC725 Caracal

EC725_Digit-03653_low.jpg

ec725-cougar-1.jpg

2) Sikorsky (S-92A)

0255827.jpg

ut-s-92.jpg

3. Agusta-Westland (AW101)

raf20agustawestland20eh10120aw10120merlin20hc-320zj13520t20bierset202020020602_01410.jpg

AW791-AW101-ASaC_web.jpg

4. Mil (Mi-17-IV)

KazakhstanMi-8MT2000%28DF-SD-01-06442%29.jpg

PlanespottersNet_161798.jpg

There were reports that after initial rounds of talk, Eurocopter and Mil were selected but later the whole program was cancelled. The reason was said to be the change in the requirement of armed forces. New decision will be made in a couple of years whether HAL will go solo or will chose a partner for IMRH program.

Back
Top Bottom