What's new

Hakimullah Mehsud hands former PML-N MNA list of Taliban prisoners

Are you also the part of hunting party? After all you once killed 17 suspected taliban in the darkness of night.

i'd relish the moment

p.s. it wasn't at night

Bhai bandaaa Sh*t ko Hands nahin lagataaa ! :woot:

And don't tease my brother @Abu Zolfiqar warnaaa meriii aur teriii laraiii ho jaiii giii ! :pissed:

hmmmm...sentiments appreciated, but no need to chastize the kid. He needs his play time :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
@batmannow, you don't have a solution, I knew you people talk fat about fighting and keep on fighting you couldn't do it in 12 years next few years won't be good either. Do you know where dollar is? $1= 107 and now it is revealed nawaz sharif had a deal with IMF for 1$=150. Now keep these statics in mind a bullet that was say 25 rupees would costs 4X more.

Your argument revolves around the same notion fight and fight to destroy terrorists, the answer is you can't you never will the all powerful NATO/US is leaving they lost it with their trillion dollars, You don't have an economy! please understand thickheads! The latest edition is sophisticated Alqaeda has made it up to Punjab while everyone was pointing at KPK and Karachi. Go ahead and secure $15 billion dollars and then we can say lets fight them and destroy them without a time frame. Truth is no one is going to give you any charity!...Army has done a tremendous job but you have other things to take care of such as your neighbor it has become too powerful and then a number of countries creating problems for you.

PS don't talk to me about sri lanka the over all earning of sri lanka from tourism is 3 times more than what Pakistan might earn, it is a hot destination even when it was fighting WOT against tamils, that's not the case with Pakistan, now buzz off.

@Slav Defence, your approach and solution is implementable then again you need huge cash and new recruits, if you want to have aggressive posture/stance and ruthlessly destroy you need to have fresh manpower and huge cash reserves and go after and eliminate with-in a time frame that should not go beyond a certain time. So in the end cash and man power and yes of course the new strategies we hope new Army Chief would bring something new to the tablet.

Let us realize first that TTP is a threat ,sadly some of our friends are supporting TTP and the reason they claim is of military's negitive attitude.
What we aren't realizing and avoiding/ignoring is of civil regime's attitude and weakness of our infra structure.
We must stop beating up old line and sort out to resolve current crisis which are resulted due to our past mistakes and improper planning.
Instead of blaming each other,we need to start our home work from very basics.
This fact is clear that 'direct operation' or simple 'peace deal' is not a solution to end this crisis.
We are even so confused that we haven't decided that either we want to accept TTP's presence as a seperate political and militant party/organization or we are willing to destroy them,damn it!
Mark my words,this is a huge game which is being played on regional level,to resolve it,we need to correct lapses of our foreign policy as well to reduce the power and influence plus seal our borders to end supply of arms and ammunition,also smuggling of heroine and control of drone attack.
Yes,this crisis is big but can be resolved if handled carefully and systematically.
Countries such as Srilanka/Turkey etc were also succeed to get out of this crisis, so Pakistan is not case which is suffering of this crisis.
Thus,in order to establish better policy ,we also need to assure our Balochi brothers of provision of safeguards to their rights as well. Thus while planning we have to keep political,cultural, as well as economical,psychological,social and every aspect of crisis to get better results.

@batmannow, you don't have a solution, I knew you people talk fat about fighting and keep on fighting you couldn't do it in 12 years next few years won't be good either. Do you know where dollar is? $1= 107 and now it is revealed nawaz sharif had a deal with IMF for 1$=150. Now keep these statics in mind a bullet that was say 25 rupees would costs 4X more.

Your argument revolves around the same notion fight and fight to destroy terrorists, the answer is you can't you never will the all powerful NATO/US is leaving they lost it with their trillion dollars, You don't have an economy! please understand thickheads! The latest edition is sophisticated Alqaeda has made a up in Punjab while everyone was pointing at KPK and Karachi. Go ahead and secure $15 billion dollars and then we can lets fight them and destroy them without a time frame. Truth is no one is going to give you any charity!

PS don't talk to me about sri lanka the over all earning of sri lanka from tourism is 3 times more than what Pakistan might earn, it is a hot destination even when it was fighting WOT against tamils, that's not the case with Pakistan, now buzz off.
@BATMANnnow, you don't have a solution, I knew you people talk fat about fighting and keep on fighting you couldn't do it in 12 years next few years won't be good either. Do you know where dollar is? $1= 107 and now it is revealed nawaz sharif had a deal with IMF for 1$=150. Now keep these statics in mind a bullet that was say 25 rupees would costs 4X more.

Your argument revolves around the same notion fight and fight to destroy terrorists, the answer is you can't you never will the all powerful NATO/US is leaving they lost it with their trillion dollars, You don't have an economy! please understand thickheads! The latest edition is sophisticated Alqaeda has made a up in Punjab while everyone was pointing at KPK and Karachi. Go ahead and secure $15 billion dollars and then we can lets fight them and destroy them without a time frame. Truth is no one is going to give you any charity!

sorry, to buzz you off?
its not me its your type of little head part time economists, who were running this country past five dam years?
why dollor reached to that value, was that like this when musharaf left everything to zardari & nawaz company?
who made that crouption?
i mean from elphadine gillani to raja rentals, from monte carlo judiciary to punjab laptop, metro bus service ?
sorry pakistan,s bitter economy isnt is just because we were fighting WOT, it was stopped a long ago the time of sawaat ops?
after that there were ops mostly to , keep control of tbe things , but it was never meant to destroy it completly?
whole dam 5 years of zardari, we only went to sawaat mallakand, other wise we were just trying to hold them back?
no sorry dont bring weak economy as a reason to not to fight terror? we already have given them to much reasons, & time to become sophisticated Alqaeda ?
same nut heads traitors, like this pracha budha are accepting thier dam conections, with TALIBANS & serving & giving shelters to alqaeda?
so why cant you, try to understand its now or never to us?
srilanka which cant make single bullet of AK47, went to fight terror , without any major power help, what was a 1 usd in srikankn ruppee when they were fighting that goddam war & what is now when they are nt fighting a war?
study facts, dont just not bring lame excusses, to give cowradness a noble name & to give free hand to the terrorits?
what you think, even if we dont fight, our rupee will draw back to 62 per 1$?
they are croupt. they will be doing the crouption any how, if you keep them in power?
so dont bring fake excusses tht our bad economy, is due to fight against terror, its because our rullers were croupt, & are croupt & will be croupt?
for them hving TTp is a right check on PAKARMY to corner it ?
& they still bzy doing just that?
i think, if we keep calling each others with respect, that will best in both our intersts on PDF?

Let us realize first that TTP is a threat ,sadly some of our friends are supporting TTP and the reason they claim is of military's negitive attitude.

What we aren't realizing and avoiding/ignoring is of civil regime's attitude and weakness of our infra structure.
We must stop beating up old line and sort out to resolve current crisis which are resulted due to our past mistakes and improper planning.

i agree here.....but what's really needed is the institutions to work together; the judificary and the executive cant be at loggerheads the way they were in the previous regime - a regime which was an absolute DISASTER for Pakistan.

let the military do its job.

Instead of blaming each other,we need to start our home work from very basics.
This fact is clear that 'direct operation' or simple 'peace deal' is not a solution to end this crisis.
We are even so confused that we haven't decided that either we want to accept TTP's presence as a seperate political and militant party/organization or we are willing to destroy them,damn it

the civilians are the one who are confused......COAS was so clear about it, i dont know how much more he can be clear. Those who have blood on their hands and those who wont end their armed agenda against the NATION will incur the military's wrath. Sure there will be retaliatory bombings -- hell, let there be a mini civil war if need be. Stomping these rodents out is the ONLY solution.

Mark my words,this is a huge game which is being played on regional level,to resolve it,we need to correct lapses of our foreign policy as well to reduce the power and influence plus seal our borders to end supply of arms and ammunition,also smuggling of heroine and control of drone attack.

once undesirable elements (governmental and non governmental) across the border are sorted out, the road will be better paved....at least to an extent

again - it's an issue of political will and national honour. We need to let the regional countries know that they can not and WILL not impede on our security or the lives of the citizens. Otherwise the population on local level would resort to vigilante-ism

Yes,this crisis is big but can be resolved if handled carefully and systematically.
Countries such as Srilanka/Turkey etc were also succeed to get out of this crisis, so Pakistan is not case which is suffering of this crisis.

Sri Lanka succeeded because they went ALL OUT and gave their enemy the most decisive blow that any such rebel movement has seen in much of the 20th Century. They sent them to the bottom of the Ocean and they did a damn good job of that.

Thus,in order to establish better policy ,we also need to assure our Balochi brothers of provision of safeguards to their rights as well. Thus while planning we have to keep political,cultural, as well as economical,psychological,social and every aspect of crisis to get better results.

I'd be careful here since the Baloch "issue" is really that of governance - fed and provincial. The security apparatus has handled the problems of foreign-sponsored banditry and saboteurs fairly well in my opinion.

Bhai bandaaa Sh*t ko Hands nahin lagataaa ! :woot:

And don't tease my brother @Abu Zolfiqar warnaaa meriii aur teriii laraiii ho jaiii giii ! :pissed:

He just sent me erotic message in PM , mulahiza kijiye :lol:
Abu Zolfiqar said:
have intercourse with yourself

(using a machete)

@Abu Zolfiqar, my cute teddy bear, i want to keep you as my ashna.

He just sent me erotic message in PM , mulahiza kijiye :lol:

@Abu Zolfiqar, my cute teddy bear, i want to keep you as my ashna.

judging by the way you talk, it sounds like you like to wear female clothes and a touch of make-up.
gaypride.gif

for that very reason -- i think i'll pass. :undecided:

Your argument revolves around the same notion fight and fight to destroy terrorists, the answer is you can't you never will the all powerful NATO/US is leaving they lost it with their trillion dollars, You don't have an economy! please understand thickheads! The latest edition is sophisticated Alqaeda has made a up in Punjab while everyone was pointing at KPK and Karachi. Go ahead and secure $15 billion dollars and then we can say lets fight them and destroy them without a time frame. Truth is no one is going to give you any charity!...Army has done a tremendous job but you have other things to take care of such as your neighbor it has become too powerful and then a number of countries creating problems for you.

@Slav Defence, your approach and solution is implementable then again you need huge cash and new recruits, if you want to have aggressive posture/stance and ruthlessly destroy you need to have fresh manpower and huge cash reserves and go after and eliminate with-in a time frame that should not go beyond a certain time. So in the end cash and man power and yes of course the new strategies we hope new Army Chief would bring something new to the tablet.

My friend,I do understand your concerns very well and I am well aware of economical damage of which we are suffering right now.
My friend,if 'peace talks' could bring any better change then I assure you that I will be first to propose the peace deal.
But since,it will increase their strength and power and will not resolve things, therefore we are
not in position to afford any other option.
Let me remind you one more point,I have mentioned it million times that our problems are inter connected with eacth other,so the reason of our damage is not WOT alone but corruption of civil regime as well,do I need to remind you of it?
So we need to focus on every inter related problem one by one,from study of reasons and solutions of economical decline to internal corruption,effect of terrorism and it's relationship with each other.
Lufwaffe,I personally think that things will be much eaiser in case of US/NATO's departure from Afghanistan,as it will increase our chances to have profitable peace deals with Afghan Taliban.
Furthermore,we need to change strategies of war,we need to focus on those hands who are funding them and must work on reducing foreign infulence by sealing exit and entry route by sealing borders.
If TTP cannot be stopped,then our economy will be more damaged,we will not be able to work on our tourisim projects as well as to make a suitable environment for investors my friend.
So, strand of each crisis is inter-connected with each other,we will Inshallah resolve them one by one.
To get economical support,we must work on our foreign policy.We must keep US/India under pressure and must make deals with countries like Russia and Iran.
I should remind you of how much US was pressurized and how she had reacted on Pakistan-Iran's gas pipeline project.
So,problems and crisis are inter related to each others.

My friend,I do understand your concerns very well and I am well aware of economical damage of which we are suffering right now.
My friend,if 'peace talks' could bring any better change then I assure you that I will be first to propose the peace deal.
But since,it will increase their strength and power and will not resolve things, therefore we are
not in position to afford any other option.
Let me remind you one more point,I have mentioned it million times that our problems are inter connected with eacth other,so the reason of our damage is not WOT alone but corruption of civil regime as well,do I need to remind you of it?
So we need to focus on every inter related problem one by one,from study of reasons and solutions of economical decline to internal corruption,effect of terrorism and it's relationship with each other.
Lufwaffe,I personally think that things will be much eaiser in case of US/NATO's departure from Afghanistan,as it will increase our chances to have profitable peace deals with Afghan Taliban.
Furthermore,we need to change strategies of war,we need to focus on those hands who are funding them and must work on reducing foreign infulence by sealing exit and entry route by sealing borders.
If TTP cannot be stopped,then our economy will be more damaged,we will not be able to work on our tourisim projects as well as to make a suitable environment for investors my friend.
So, strand of each crisis is inter-connected with each other,we will Inshallah resolve them one by one.
To get economical support,we must work on our foreign policy.We must keep US/India under pressure and must make deals with countries like Russia and Iran.
I should remind you of how much US was pressurized and how she had reacted on Pakistan-Iran's gas pipeline project.
So,problems and crisis are inter related to each others.
An addition.

In addition to departure it is of utmost importance that their contractors like Black Waters and operators should also leave. Without they leaving the area, our job will take long to finish.

Taliban can not be defeated. As pashtun people they are resilient and are born to fight. They have religous zeal and are always ready to die. Mixture of pashtunwali and jihadism has gave birth to a dangerous fighter.
Around 2006, taliban of both afghanistan and pakistan adopted iraqi type combat style i.e IEDs, suicide bombings etc. While iraq insurgency died away, taliban's insurgency is gaining momentum with each passing year. The terrain heavily supports them in guerrela warfare.
The durand line and presence of pashtuns on either side of it, has made taliban undefeatable in unconventional warfare. Durand line can not be sealed and its highly porus. If full scale operation is started against TTP, they would simply run away to afghanistan and would attack army like fazlullah.
If you do operation in north waziristan, you would also anger haqqani network....thus afghan taliban will also get involved and would join hands with TTP against you.
If you do heavy military operation from one end of FATA to another end. You will cause huge collateral damages and mass displacements, angering both pashtun and religous circles.
There is not military way to defeat taliban. There will be rise and falls in taliban but they have the ability to engage enemy in low intensity war contineously for more than 100 years.

i agree here.....but what's really needed is the institutions to work together; the judificary and the executive cant be at loggerheads the way they were in the previous regime - a regime which was an absolute DISASTER for Pakistan.

let the military do its job.

the civilians are the one who are confused......COAS was so clear about it, i dont know how much more he can be clear. Those who have blood on their hands and those who wont end their armed agenda against the NATION will incur the military's wrath. Sure there will be retaliatory bombings -- hell, let there be a mini civil war if need be. Stomping these rodents out is the ONLY solution.

once undesirable elements (governmental and non governmental) across the border are sorted out, the road will be better paved....at least to an extent

again - it's an issue of political will and national honour. We need to let the regional countries know that they can not and WILL not impede on our security or the lives of the citizens. Otherwise the population on local level would resort to vigilante-ism

Sri Lanka succeeded because they went ALL OUT and gave their enemy the most decisive blow that any such rebel movement has seen in much of the 20th Century. They sent them to the bottom of the Ocean and they did a damn good job of that.

I'd be careful here since the Baloch "issue" is really that of governance - fed and provincial. The security apparatus has handled the problems of foreign-sponsored banditry and saboteurs fairly well in my opinion.

Very well said,perfect addition Abu,perfect addition.
My friend,I did't meant to say that army is confused,but our so-called poltical policy makers are,which is obvious and clear.
Second, there is a gap or lack of trust between our civil regime and army and why is that so?we all are well aware of,since these political parties always keep their interest forward rather then of Pakistan's and their attitude is non-serious as well,so I ask you that how trust will be established?To establish cross border realtion and bring improvement b/w governmental and non govermental elements we must make clear policies first and must have enough guts to identify the difference b/w trustable and non trustable ones @Abu Zolfiqar

An addition.

In addition to departure it is of utmost importance that their contractors like Black Waters and operators should also leave. Without they leaving the area, our job will take long to finish.

I think that you have perfectly highlighted the US strategy,do you think that they will leave Afghanistan just like that?
That is why I said that it will be best time for Pakistan to establish/improve her relationship with Afghan talibans,we can thus establish/support pro-pakistan lobby by showing neutral behaviour atleast in case of Afghan Taliban and CIA proxy war.

IN NORTH WAZIRISTAN THERE IS A GROUP LED BY HAFIZ GUL BAHADUR THIS GROUP LED BY HAFIZ GUL BAHADUR HAS A HISTORY OF ATTACKING PAKISTAN ARMY IN NORTH WAZIRISTAN ND THESE SO CALLED TTP AMERICAN ND INDIAN AGENTS HVE FORMED AN ALLIANCE WITH HAFIZ GUL BAHADUR IN NORTH WAZIRISTAN THTS Y U DONT C DRONE ATTACKS BY AMERICA ON HAFIZ GUL BAHADUR ND HIS GROUP SO ITS HIGH TIME 2 MAKE GUL BAHADUR OPERATING IN NORTH WAZIRISTAN A GUL COWARD ND UNLEASH PAKISTANS MILITARY MIGHT ON THESE AMERICAN ND INDIAN RENTED AGENTS LIKE HAFIZ GUL BAHADUR UNLEASH PAKISTAN AIR FORCE PAKISTAN ARMY INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ISI ON THIS AMERICAN ND INDIAN AGENT HAFIZ GUL BAHADUR OPERATING IN NORTH WAZIRISTAN PAKISTAN SHOULD UNLEASH PAKISTAN AIR FORCE PAKISTAN ARMY MISSILES ROCKETS MBRLS MORTARS ARTILLERY DRONES EVERYTHING PAKISTAN HAVE ON THIS COWARD GUL BAHADUR ITS TIME TO MAKE GUL BAHADUR IN A GUL COWARD ONTOP OF THT mine all the borders with afghanistan with anti tank mines nd anti personal mines ontop of tht pakistan should patrol its borders with afghanistan with armed drones armed helicopters nd armed fighter jets 24/7 so as 2 take out nd kill nd massacre nd blowup any infiltrating foreign agent cia nd indian agent TTP before they crossover 2 pakistan from afghanistan pakistan should also built command nd control centres in tribal areas with afghanistan nd with all the borders with afghanistan where pakistans armed drones will conduct surveilance of border areas with afghanistan nd inside afghanistan where ttp has bases nd hideouts nd sanctuaries 24/7 so tht sending live data 2 the command nd control centers established at border areas with afghanistan about the movements of these foreign cia nd indian agents TTP so tht pakistani troops nd pakistani troops stationed in pakistani posts can b ready before hand 2 take out any infiltrating foreign cia nd indian agent ttp before hand. So if all the plans nd strategies i stated above will b implemented then these so called foreign agents cia nd indian agents TTP will get massacred nd blowed up into pieces nd get wiped off from the face of this earth nd from their sanctuaries nd bases nd hideouts in kunar nd northern afghanistan SO ALL THE THINGS I STATED IN THE POST ABOVE CAN B IMPLEMENTED ND THESE RENTED AMERICAN ND INDIAN AGENTS TTP WILL B WIPED OFF FOREVER.

Get your CAPS key fixed

Back
Top Bottom