What's new

Hakimullah Mehsud hands former PML-N MNA list of Taliban prisoners

Taliban can not be defeated. As pashtun people they are resilient and are born to fight. They have religous zeal and are always ready to die. Mixture of pashtunwali and jihadism has gave birth to a dangerous fighter.
Around 2006, taliban of both afghanistan and pakistan adopted iraqi type combat style i.e IEDs, suicide bombings etc. While iraq insurgency died away, taliban's insurgency is gaining momentum with each passing year. The terrain heavily supports them in guerrela warfare.
The durand line and presence of pashtuns on either side of it, has made taliban undefeatable in unconventional warfare. Durand line can not be sealed and its highly porus. If full scale operation is started against TTP, they would simply run away to afghanistan and would attack army like fazlullah.
If you do operation in north waziristan, you would also anger haqqani network....thus afghan taliban will also get involved and would join hands with TTP against you.
If you do heavy military operation from one end of FATA to another end. You will cause huge collateral damages and mass displacements, angering both pashtun and religous circles.
There is not military way to defeat taliban. There will be rise and falls in taliban but they have the ability to engage enemy in low intensity war contineously for more than 100 years.

self created asumptions , with racist toppings, with a fine touch of islam?
thats what you call the talibans are?
bunch of animals, given shelters by, political mulvis for thier never ending rule?
no i am sorry, we hve seen them under B52, carpet bombings, or in qundoz to sawat the best they can do is run?
if our traitor political leadership wasnt was in the power because of our croupt monte carlo judiciary, we hve destroyed them much before?
you hve to understand, dam drones or B52s or F16S they dont undrrstand what a taliban iS?
dont try to make us affraid of those butchers, who you may given up your mallalas?

I think that you have perfectly highlighted the US strategy,do you think that they will leave Afghanistan just like that?
That is why I said that it will be best time for Pakistan to establish/improve her relationship with Afghan talibans,we can thus establish/support pro-pakistan lobby by showing neutral behaviour atleast in case of Afghan Taliban and CIA proxy war.
US has left their illegitimate off springs where ever they have gone.

Paracha meets two prisoners ‘on behalf of Taliban’
DAWN REPORT
2013-09-21 06:06:00
http://dawn.com/news/1044410/paracha-meets-two-prisoners-on-behalf-of-taliban
RAWALPINDI: As the government’s plans for holding talks with Taliban have come to a standstill after the recent Upper Dir incident, a former member of the National Assembly has met two condemned prisoners belonging to the banned Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan in the Central Jail, Adiala, on behalf of Taliban.

Sources said Javaid Ibrahim Paracha, an ex-legislator of PML-N, met Omer Adeel and Hafiz Mohammad Naseer, who both had been awarded capital punishment for carrying out terror attacks.

Meanwhile, the Leader of Opposition in the National Assembly, Khursheed Shah, told reporters on Friday that he had been informed by the prime minister that the government had not given any task to Mr Paracha to hold talks with Taliban.

Paracha meets two prisoners ‘on behalf of Taliban’
DAWN REPORT
2013-09-21 06:06:00
Paracha meets two prisoners ‘on behalf of Taliban’ - DAWN.COM
RAWALPINDI: As the government’s plans for holding talks with Taliban have come to a standstill after the recent Upper Dir incident, a former member of the National Assembly has met two condemned prisoners belonging to the banned Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan in the Central Jail, Adiala, on behalf of Taliban.

Sources said Javaid Ibrahim Paracha, an ex-legislator of PML-N, met Omer Adeel and Hafiz Mohammad Naseer, who both had been awarded capital punishment for carrying out terror attacks.

Meanwhile, the Leader of Opposition in the National Assembly, Khursheed Shah, told reporters on Friday that he had been informed by the prime minister that the government had not given any task to Mr Paracha to hold talks with Taliban.

These rented terrorists are only fooling these incompetent & spineless politicians because they(rented terrorists) know they (incompetent, spineless & corrupt politicians) are brainless with head full of sh!t.

Very well said,perfect addition Abu,perfect addition.
My friend,I did't meant to say that army is confused,but our so-called poltical policy makers are,which is obvious and clear.
Second, there is a gap or lack of trust between our civil regime and army and why is that so?we all are well aware of,since these political parties always keep their interest forward rather then of Pakistan's and their attitude is non-serious as well,so I ask you that how trust will be established?To establish cross border realtion and bring improvement b/w governmental and non govermental elements we must make clear policies first and must have enough guts to identify the difference b/w trustable and non trustable ones @Abu Zolfiqar

The best advice I have for the govt is to let the military and the security apparatus do its job - and with pillars of the state being cooperative rather than combative and defiant (especially the God damned media)

@Pak-one was sensible enough to state the obvious. The tribes must be on our side; that's how we win.

Learn from NATOs abysmal failures.

self created asumptions , with racist toppings, with a fine touch of islam?
thats what you call the talibans are?
bunch of animals, given shelters by, political mulvis for thier never ending rule?
no i am sorry, we hve seen them under B52, carpet bombings, or in qundoz to sawat the best they can do is run?
if our traitor political leadership wasnt was in the power because of our croupt monte carlo judiciary, we hve destroyed them much before?
you hve to understand, dam drones or B52s or F16S they dont undrrstand what a taliban iS?
dont try to make us affraid of those butchers, who you may given up your mallalas?

The primary difference is the Afghan taleban (Islamic Emirate) have a afghan centric agenda whereas TTP modus operandi seems more in line with other expansionist takfiri groups like al Shabab, boko haram, AQAP etc

Mullah Omar (Islamic Emirate) himself is said to have ardently distanced himself from TTP/Fazlullah & Co for these very reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best advice I have for the govt is to let the military and the security apparatus do its job - and with pillars of the state being cooperative rather than combative and defiant (especially the God damned media)

@Pak-one was sensible enough to state the obvious. The tribes must be on our side; that's how we win.

Learn from NATOs abysmal failures.

The primary difference is the Afghan taleban (Islamic Emirate) have a afghan centric agenda whereas TTP modus operandi seems more in line with other expansionist takfiri groups like al Shabab, boko haram, AQAP etc

Mullah Omar (Islamic Emirate) himself is said to have ardently distanced himself from TTP/Fazlullah & Co for these very reasons.

dear hounrble friend,
the time in 1996 , when it was all happening in madersa,s of queeta, karachi & others in FATA i was, a on duty senior leutinent working with MI?
tht only i can tell you now, afghan talibans were more of diciplined in thier kind, that only i can say? but if you hve ever tried to follow the patrens , thier way & thier punishments were carried same as our TTP is doing now?
the lamppost , hangings, cutting throats, fooball ground shootings, parda, beards? etc etc burring of tvs, destroying of CD shops?
as far as thier dealings goes around with PAKARMY, they knew from the vry begainings, that its thier ultimate saviour?
but now distancing themselves from TTp, its just the matter of time, when they will see it as a gift of god, sent in a golden pack with no strings attached?
or in other words, they may end up , backing up TTp for the implementation of shariah in FATA & KPK in genrl ,after americans soft withdrawl from afghanistan?
then what they will be supporting TTps actions against PAKARMY but they can be supportive of thier idealogy?

Last edited by a moderator:
These rented terrorists are only fooling these incompetent & spineless politicians because they(rented terrorists) know they (incompetent, spineless & corrupt politicians) are brainless with head full of sh!t.

Which Political Party to you belong in?:azn:
Each party has given green signal for peace talk in All Parties Conference...:coffee:
If you still supporting any political party in Pakistan then no need to make rant and to say representatives of 18 million as sh!t:azn:

If you belongs to Dr tahir ul qadri sahab party, then you have right to say anything about this corrupt system in Pakistan....

Which Political Party to you belong in?:azn:
Each party has given green signal for peace talk in All Parties Conference...:coffee:
If you still supporting any political party in Pakistan then no need to make rant and to say representatives of 18 million as sh!t:azn:

If you belongs to Dr tahir ul qadri sahab party, then you have right to say anything about this corrupt system in Pakistan....
Tahirul Qadri is only against them because most who are fighting belong to Deobandi school of thought if it would have been his school of thought he would have said nothing against them

Back
Top Bottom