What's new

Hakimullah Mehsud hands former PML-N MNA list of Taliban prisoners

Those who were re-arrested after jailbreak were common criminals with small charges not taliban, they actually surrendered to police themeselves.

Are you sure my friend? I think that LEA and security agencies haven't reveal it,so that they will carry further investigation,silently and maybe TTP has find out too and now they are taking benifit of such offer?
Read the news again,it seems obvious that they are discussing of 'remaining terrorist ' and Mr.Paracha is assuring them that he will look if there are any remaining criminals in KPK.It seems obvious now that not all arrested criminals who surrendered were of low profile,even if some are caught,then they must have hide it,to carry investigations silently to get effective result.

Are you sure my friend? I think that LEA and security agencies haven't reveal it,so that they will carry further investigation,silently and maybe TTP has find out too and now they are taking benifit of such offer?
Read the news again,it seems obvious that they are discussing of 'remaining terrorist ' and Mr.Paracha is assuring them that he will look if there are any remaining criminals in KPK.It seems obvious now that not all arrested criminals who surrendered were of low profile,even if some are caught,then they must have hide it,to carry investigations silently to get effective result.

Taliban left DI khan comfortably, its not that some kind of intense battle was going on and they left some of their men behind in hurry....they came with a list and made sure that they have freed every taliban. They give the choice to the other prisoners whether they want to remain in jail, accompany them or want to escape on their own.
Dont assume that all the captured taliban were in DI khan. They are in jails of every province, the high profile taliban are in jails of punjab like adaila jail.

There were only around 36 taliban in DI khan jail while the recent reports are saying that total number of captured taliban in all jails is around 4000.
Mr.paracha work is to

Taliban left DI khan comfortably, its not that some kind of intense battle was going on and they left some of their men behind in hurry....they came with a list and made sure that they have freed every taliban. They give the choice to the other prisoners whether they want to remain in jail, accompany them or want to escape on their own.
Dont assume that all the captured taliban were in DI khan. They are in jails of every province, the high profile taliban are in jails of punjab like adaila jail.

There were only around 36 taliban in DI khan jail while the recent reports are saying that total number of captured taliban in all jails is around 4000.
Mr.paracha work is to

I am not persisting that all Talibans were in D.I Khan,my main point is that it seems impossible to me that even a single 'high profile' terrorist wasn't recovered out of 36.
Definitly,now Mr.Paracha has discussed with them that he will see if more are under LEA custody,in Adiala jail etc,this is more dengerous...what I thnik that Mr.Mehsud has clear intentions to recover the rest prisoners through peace talks,he is using this 'peace deal' as a strategy to recover his remaining terrorists,so according to their planned startegy:

-If they provide him for the sake of peace deal then they will make worse mistake,as after recovery,TTP will halt all the peace talks using 'drone attack' as a reason or any other reason.

- If government will deny,they can make same attempt as they did in case of D.I khan case.

Their main plan is to get their men without waging operation using peace deal,and if this startegy will not work,then they will go to plan B,the same startegy as they did in D.I khan case.
Yes my friend,it was very easy for them to get their required prisoners out,but what made them to do so?definitly our armed forces have arrested and operated sucessfully arrested them,so it is impossible to me that they haven't recovered even a single 'high profile' terrorist in D.I Khan case,they must have,but not revealed,I am sure.

1235437_421626527939258_1218048360_n.jpg

My friend we are in a real messy awkwardly bad position...

We don't have funds to fight them for a long time nor do we want to lose many solders, civilians and infrastructure civil/military. Over the top world is not interested in giving "charity" funds to fight terrorism. TTP or any other group their roots are all in the mujahideen/talibans that were raised by US/Pak, saudis and other fund raisers. I don't see any perfect solution indeed TTP is worthless scums I don't know why for so long have they been spared they should have been eradicated by 2007-2008 when funds were arriving.

@batmannow, let us give you a honor or collecting chanda from the entire world to fight terrorism even the world powerful military US is getting out ending war after 13/14 Years after denting her economy I don't understand why do you want to kill your own solders and civilians for so long fighting them. Known that this is a perfect example of "NEVER ENDING CAT & MOUSE GAME" it will never end if you keep asking for more the only losers would be Pakistani people and its soliders these terrorists will keep coming there is no one stopping them i bet it if 12 years couldn't do next 12 years won't so i want you and your friends to carry on discussion in meaningful ways and tell us how in next 2-3-4 years would you end this War by keeping up to fighting let us hear something new from you lot.

My friend, I see perfect solution and I was about to post them in my final chapter of report,but then my PC got infected with virus and I lost my entire data :sad:
However,I will work on it again on that report Inshallah,I just request to entire team to wait patiently for my return,I have lots of ideas and plannings to bring PDF to a whole new level,Inshallah.

On topic,let us realize that,first... we were not investigating on right direction nor we were trying to diagnose the root cause of their strength my friend,since 1947 till now,we don't have:

-Proper counter terrorism policy
-Neutral foreign policy.

The counter terrorism policy and foreign policy of Pakistan

Since past till now,we don't have proper counter terrorism policy,second,we have made a huge mistake by not relating it with our foreign policy,this is the huge mistake which we have made from past till now,we are trying to keep them parallel,which is impossible,as these problems are intersecting each other at various points,thus while preparing counter terrorism policy we must relate it with our foreign policy as well for the sake of survival in Asian region.
That is why whenever we try to eliminate terrorist organizations,they multiply instead of reducing,as we are not focusing on those foreign hands who are funding,nourishing and raising them.
The ultimate soluton and best option I give you is to restrict your foreign policy and while preparing it,we must keep their 'attitude' and 'mutual interest' in our minds.
We will mark triumph of success that day, when we will become successful to apply proper,improved,restrict foreign policy with 75% percent neutrality in it,then...I assure you that all our proxy wars will be over,I will mention everything in final chapter Inshallah,the proposed models,the relationship of foreign policy with counter terrorism policy,how to establish them,everything..however right now all I can say is that 'peace deal' is a bad idea,as it will not calm them,but will increase their power,to reduce their power,the ultimate solution is:

-Seal your borders.
-Restrict your foreign policy
-Seal their power supply.
-Wage desicive operation against Fazalullah group atleast.
-Work on relationships with Russia to pressurize US

we will discuss more points Inshallah as soon as I will get back on my desk my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this so called khusra is the one who is making whole Pakistan dance on his tunes Sir sorry but that is true
sory, friend but it looks like, tht leader has hurt your romance with that khusra?;):lol:

My friend, I see perfect solution and I was about to post them in my final chapter of report,but then my PC got infected with virus and I lost my entire data :sad:
However,I will work on it again,on that report,I just request to entire team to wait patiently for my return,I have a lots of ideas and plannings to take PDF to a whole new level,Inshallah.

On topic,let us realize that,first... we were not investigating on right direction nor we were trying to diagnose the root cause of their strength my friend,since 1947 till now,we don't have:

-Proper counter terrorism policy
-Neutral foreign policy.

)The counter terrorism policy and foreign policy of Pakistan

Since past till now,we don't have proper couter terrorism policy,second,we have made a huge mistake by not relating it with our foreign policy,this is the huge mistake which we have made from past till now,we are trying to keep them parellel,which is impossible,as these problems are intersecting each other at a various points,thus while preparing counter terrorism policy we must relate it with our foreign policy as well for the sake of survival in Asian region.
That is why when we try to eliminate terrorist organizations,they multiply instead of reducing,as we are not focusing on those foreign hands who are funding them and raising them.
The ultimate soluton and best option I give you is to restrict your foreign policy and while preparing it,we must keep their 'attitude' and 'mutual interest' in our minds.
We will mark triumph of sucess that day, when we will become successful to apply proper,improved,restrict foreign policy with 75% percent neutrality in it,then...I assure you that all our proxy wars will be over,I will mention everything in final chapter Inshallah,the proposed models,the relationship of foreign policy with counter terrorism policy,how to establish them,everything..however right now all I can say is that 'peace deal' is a bad idea,as it will not calm them,but will increase their power,to reduce their power,the ultimate solution is:

-Seal your borders.
-Restrict your foreign policy
-Seal their power supply.
-Wage desicive operation against Fazalullah group atleast.
-Work on relationships with Russia to pressurize US

we will discuss more points Inshallah as soon as I will get back on my desk my friend.

good post mate, but all of your points, non of our saudi or british or CIA lunnched or finananced politicians will be able to implement these points , if you keep thier self intersts in mind?

Mr.paracha work is to

yes they left comfortbly & killing 4 shia prisoners?
all was a good show of understanding between, them & the rulling elite , i mean JI, which has supported them admistrativly, by posting severl of its supporters, which it has planted since the time of MMA,s rule on the province?
yes they same MMA, which was involved in financing & supporting TTp & mullha fazallulha sawaati, just because to hold the power of the province, even by not having the requried mandate?
yes the infinite power?
& the funny thing was durring whole of MMA,s rule on KPK, they keep getting aid money from musharaf, which was sent by the same USA for which, these mullhas kept shoughting at?
the very existance of OBL , qazi hussain ahmed , sami ul haq, fazl ur rehman took the full advantage of that?
thats why after often bieng the targets of TTp?
mr, pracha ,s role in the whole episode is vry mysterious!
who was he, how he had contacts within TTp?
didnt he accepted that he was giving shelters to alzhawari family & OBL,s family ?
whats the relationship of PMLn,s leasdership with him?
& now after the murder of genrl sanaullha niazi & his mates, still do you expect those hard cores terroists, who are in safe houses will ever be found?
look the statments carefully, these politicians will br fooling every one, i mean terrorits , army ,awam you & me?
all they want is thier rule, by using mr pracha they are jst doing that gaining more time, & inthe end let the 2 of powerfull players fight it out, who ever emerged as a winner wouldbe they will make a deal with them?

Federal cabinet approves amendments to anti-terrorism laws - DAWN.COM
wake up friend, its alll eminem show?
Taliban talks efforts at standstill: Nisar - DAWN.COM

Some how he doesnt look like a kusra with that dress, he is quite manly. If you ask me ,its the clean-shaved city boys with make up who look like kusras.
You dont fight terrorists with these pictures, leave this job to the army.

@Slav Defence
There is no complicated reason behind their attempts to free taliban. They have some principles , they never leave their alive or dead comrades behind. Afghan taliban and haqqani network also follow the same principle. Even when they are retreating during intense battle, they make it sure that pak army or american forces are unable to get hold of dead bodies of their comrades. It boosts the spirit of their fighters.

We just really need to think hard. I for one believe that the Talibs are beatable and we should have a strategy for that. In my view, if we do the following then we can defeat them within the next 5 years or so:

- Go for peace, keep a vigilant military watch.

- Strenghten (I mean training like the armed forces) the Police, nationwide, make them a-political and free of the CSS culture, make recruitment on the line of the military service. Only those fit enough to be officers be officers.

- Get consensus that crime, significantly the drug trade, has to go. That would mean a lot of political funding as well so this might be a bit hard and it has to be nationwide (as TTP earns significantly through criminal enterprise, perhaps majority funding comes from there, see my article for further details)

- Give autonomy to FATA, make them a province, ideally.

- Start to initiate a crackdown on criminal enterprise in the country and keep the nation on hold as the Talibs in cohorts with people who earn through crime would try to destabalise the country. It plays into the Talib hands to have a concentrated operation and invest in criminal syndicates in major cities like Lahore, Karachi and smuggling goods through border.

- Invest in economic growth of the nation, especially education and possibly due to the military in a support role the budget can allow for this.

- No money for Talibs means no more operational capabilities, the army can successfully hold the border to check arms inflow from Afghanistan.

The TTP problem has been intervowen into our national fabric we must address those problems as well to get rid of this problem.

We just really need to think hard. I for one believe that the Talibs are beatable and we should have a strategy for that. In my view, if we do the following then we can defeat them within the next 5 years or so:

- Go for peace, keep a vigilant military watch.

- Strenghten (I mean training like the armed forces) the Police, nationwide, make them a-political and free of the CSS culture, make recruitment on the line of the military service. Only those fit enough to be officers be officers.

- Get consensus that crime, significantly the drug trade, has to go. That would mean a lot of political funding as well so this might be a bit hard and it has to be nationwide (as TTP earns significantly through criminal enterprise, perhaps majority funding comes from there, see my article for further details)

- Give autonomy to FATA, make them a province, ideally.

- Start to initiate a crackdown on criminal enterprise in the country and keep the nation on hold as the Talibs in cohorts with people who earn through crime would try to destabalise the country. It plays into the Talib hands to have a concentrated operation and invest in criminal syndicates in major cities like Lahore, Karachi and smuggling goods through border.

- Invest in economic growth of the nation, especially education and possibly due to the military in a support role the budget can allow for this.

- No money for Talibs means no more operational capabilities, the army can successfully hold the border to check arms inflow from Afghanistan.

The TTP problem has been intervowen into our national fabric we must address those problems as well to get rid of this problem.

Spot on dear brother,spot on,shabash cheetay,very well said,now you sound like JTT to me,keep it up my friend.
However,I would beg to differ with you on one point,that we should suppose to give talibans a chance.
We have to realize that we cannot bring changes to TTP's monsterous designs,it is now a cesspit of terror and brutality with endless bounderies.
We have to admit that our civil regime is lost in labyrinth of confusion right now,that either they should have peace talks or wage war,what I represent you all a new proposal:

-We know that we can't eliminate TTP by using current staregies as you @Luftwaffe and some more members persist that is, to continue peace talks while I @Secur and other believe to eliminate them completely due to aggressive and selfish,brutal attitude of TTP.

The clash point is:
-If we make peace deal,then it will regroup and attack on us again.
-If we wage war,then they will multiply more.

So,we need to make more critical approach:
As in my earlier reports,we have discussed the infrastructure of TTP,we know very well,that TTP shares 'men power' with other organizations and thus it is also influenced by the concept of Ibn e Taymmiah and deobandi school of thought,that is to wage aggressive war even against those who support the kafirana system:
Thus let us divide TTP into two categories:

-The aggressive category ie Fazullah group etc
-The peace seeking category ie Mehsud group etc
thus,we must make deal with peace seeking groups while wage full war against aggressive group,remember while making deal we must keep a condition,that TTP will not keep relations with those groups who are waging war against them,if they deny,then we will launch decisive operation against them too,on the other hand,we must refrain US from drone strikes and to keep US in pressure,we must make some good deals with Russia and Iran.

Spot on dear brother,spot on,shabash cheetay,very well said,now you sound like JTT to me,keep it up my friend.
However,I would beg to differ with you on one point,that we should suppose to give talibans a chance.
We have to realize that we cannot bring changes to TTP's monsterous designs,it is now a cesspit of terror and brutality with endless bounderies.
We have to admit that our civil regime is lost in labyrinth of confusion right now,that either they should have peace talks or wage war,what I represent you all a new proposal:

-We know that we can't eliminate TTP by using current staregies as you @Luftwaffe and some more members persist that is, to continue peace talks while I @Secur and other believe to eliminate them completely due to aggressive and selfish,brutal attitude of TTP.

The clash point is:
-If we make peace deal,then it will regroup and attack on us again.
-If we wage war,then they will multiply more.

So,we need to make more critical approach:
As in my earlier reports,we have discussed the infrastructure of TTP,we know very well,that TTP shares 'men power' with other organizations and thus it is also influenced by the concept of Ibn e Taymmiah and deobandi school of thought,that is to wage aggressive war even against those who support the kafirana system:
Thus let us divide TTP into two categories:

-The aggressive category ie Fazullah group etc
-The peace seeking category ie Mehsud group etc
thus,we must make deal with peace seeking groups while wage full war against aggressive group,remember while making deal we must keep a condition,that TTP will not keep relations with those groups who are waging war against them,if they deny,then we will launch decisive operation against them too,on the other hand,we must refrain US from drone strikes and to keep US in pressure,we must make some good deals with Russia and Iran.

Please refer to my thread on how these people work. I base my work on this. Like I said this is 'a way' we need to think about it. I am for Pakistan whether it be in any case. I would appreciate if you would respect my political views and inclinations, it makes it harder to focus on the problem at hand which is insurgency.

Refer to this: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...heory-taliban-do-they-need-foreign-money.html

Please refer to my thread on how these people work. I base my work on this. Like I said this is 'a way' we need to think about it. I am for Pakistan whether it be in any case. I would appreciate if you would respect my political views and inclinations, it makes it harder to focus on the problem at hand which is insurgency.

Refer to this: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...heory-taliban-do-they-need-foreign-money.html

I have already mentioned the infrastructure of TTP in my report earlier..The Echidna of terrorism|PART 2..browse forum,and you will find it.

Back
Top Bottom