What's new

Hair loss

ser

yes dude...I am serious...just apply and keep it for few hours..no need to wash with Shampoo...just use plain water if the water is not highly cotaiminated

Thanks JD. Any beer will work? any specific brand.

I am from orissa but close to andhra border..I am planning to visit in sep. Please let me know details whenover you get the chance to ask your brother.

My bro living in hyderabad and im in rajam.....( he used year back) when i go back to home ...i will collect the details will contact you... or else will mail you that medicine..... My bro told me it cost below 200 rupees..... and doc won't charge for consultation

Hi,
Anyone tried these Oils I can see available in India. are these waste for MPB :

1. Segals Solution
2. Ervomatin? (Telebrands)
3.Livon Hairgain

:)

If all of remedies in previous pages does not work... following is 100% proven formula for hir loss...

Follow steps 1 till 4 and problem solved

A-great-way-to-hide-his-bald-head-009.jpg

When I was in High School I made a huge mistake of applying gel on my hair almost everyday before going to school. I'm almost 30 and I have lost a lot of hair. It's just so depressing.

Say NO to hair gel.

Make more money... Covers everything. Just like a red sports car can be an extension of your d***, a fat-a*s bank balance works like a cloak :D

Induldge yourself.

Get a overflow pool.
Get a bentley.
Get a lear-jet.

To name a few... You'll get more tail than a guy with full carpet on head :P

Spend a few hundred thousand rupees in Pakistan or a few thousand dollars here in North America to get new hair. Why bother doing all that? :)

If you are having hair loss and have not lost a lot. start having vitamin d tablets immediately. it will stop it gaurenteed.

Nops! You've to work around it and learn to love it :D

Hair loss is genetic. I m losing hair as all my uncles, my dad were all bald by late 40s or 50s. My uncles on my mom's side have hair as thick as they had them when they were young. The only thing changed is the hair color.

Hair loss is a serious thing and it hurts your confidence so those who are not balding must be thankful.

If there is not pattern baldness, then there might be some deficiency. Talk to your doctor. May be he might have a remedy.

hold on, this is an anti-dandruff shampoo you will find in your local grocery store next to your regular shampoos. This is FDA approved here in U.S. Only risk here is it not working.

Dont use chemicals on your head. They do have adverse effects. This medicine called Rogaine (Regain, whatever), stops hair loss, does not re grow hair and it has side effects.

Use something natural.

Hair Loss is mostly hereditary .. My Mother's side family are total Ganjas & Father's side have no problem of hair Loss ..

Future will decide which side i am on :D

If you are having hair loss and have not lost a lot. start having vitamin d tablets immediately. it will stop it gaurenteed.

Do u or anyone you know have experience in dong so or you read it somewhere.

Change your diet (google it), hygiene habits (Like do not sleep with wet hair, do not shower when you have a sweaty head, do not use expensive products) or go for a hair transplant...No idea how stem cells can help but hair transplants (not sure how advanced this is now) but should be helpful. Painful, expensive might word...Look at Shariff Sahab :P

Hair Loss is mostly hereditary .. My Mother's side family are total Ganjas & Father's side have no problem of hair Loss ..

Future will decide which side i am on :D

Lolz...Oops...Sorry, but genetics say MOSTLY the balding gene is inherited from the mom's side....Maybe this sheds a light in your future

UNLESS your hairloss is due to lacking some vitamin or mineral, the extra vitamins can cause more damage than good!

Back
Top Bottom