What's new

Haha. This is Hilarious - All Pakistani Users, you should read this

i know what thing is ******* American Govt , Gawadar Port . They are mighty afraid of china's presence in gawadar .its an obstacle for their dirty plans in Asia .

**** Ameriiiiiiica

Again just relying on arms u have not the logic it means u are urself admitting that u love to sponsor terrorism in pakistan bro if technology could be a game changer then america would have won with hand down but ground realities are different. the reason we lost east pakistan was our mistakes and it was blunder....as far as balochistan is concern things are entirely different...i am myself balochi and have number of friends here and there all are patriotic pakistani....actually i was happy when bughti was taken care of.........ahewww....bro there is lot to talk.....and i can present hundreds of examples but one thing is for sure that india never accepted pakistan role in asia and its policy will remain the same.....no matter what.....now in new geopolitics lets see what we can do and how india will counter it.....and between stop weening about balochistan its our province not yours.....and dont make me prove that bram dagh was in dehli recently....so know what i mean...........

well we are Muhib Ul Watan like you its onli we are of diff countries

any way its not technology but the reason for fighting USA as alwyas fighting for its long term economic goals , India is fighting to keep its Independence , sovriegnity & citizens safe , afghans are fighting for there mother land oo but what for Pakistan is fighting is the big question is it the Punjabi pride , is it the Ummah , Is it the personal goal of its genrals , corrupt feudals or is it just to find its identity well looking at your track record in the last 65 years pakistan has emerged as the onli nation that is fighting for every thing and loosing everything do you know why = cause they dont know for what they are fighting and who is the real enenmy they are just soldiers withowt a cause and love to fight for every thing else than for what they should .....education , equal rights and opportunities to prosper and a happy and healthy nation

well we dont care even where is balochistan in the map if you ask the truth but we have owr interests and securty in mind just as pakistanies wanted a tactital and strategik retreat hope u get the point SIR

i know what thing is ******* American Govt , Gawadar Port . They are mighty afraid of china's presence in gawadar .its an obstacle for their dirty plans in Asia .

**** Ameriiiiiiica
well nawabs of UP and Bengal and moughls were also happy when they extended the hand for support to east india company in earli 18th century to keep maratha and sikh power in check but what happened in 1857 is for every one to see looks like history is repeating itself onli this time its the corrupt generals of Paak Fauj and there blood sucking feudal croonies instead of nawabs

well we are Muhib Ul Watan like you its onli we are of diff countries

any way its not technology but the reason for fighting USA as alwyas fighting for its long term economic goals , India is fighting to keep its Independence , sovriegnity & citizens safe , afghans are fighting for there mother land oo but what for Pakistan is fighting is the big question is it the Punjabi pride , is it the Ummah , Is it the personal goal of its genrals , corrupt feudals or is it just to find its identity well looking at your track record in the last 65 years pakistan has emerged as the onli nation that is fighting for every thing and loosing everything do you know why = cause they dont know for what they are fighting and who is the real enenmy they are just soldiers withowt a cause and love to fight for every thing else than for what they should .....education , equal rights and opportunities to prosper and a happy and healthy nation

well we dont care even where is balochistan in the map if you ask the truth but we have owr interests and securty in mind just as pakistanies wanted a tactital and strategik retreat hope u get the point SIR

well nawabs of UP and Bengal and moughls were also happy when they extended the hand for support to east india company in earli 18th century to keep maratha and sikh power in check but what happened in 1857 is for every one to see looks like history is repeating itself onli this time its the corrupt generals of Paak Fauj and there blood sucking feudal croonies instead of nawabs

bro one way or another the story goes in the same way.....it is in india interest that pakistan suffers and we have to stop in your post you said so that u are concerned about your goals and objectives. as far a our problems are concern we know what you are doing and you know what you are doing...i was just pointing out the mind set of some indian bros that they think that there military establishment is innocent and they have nothing to do with baloach or terrorism in pakistan. like musharaf said in new dehli that we are same to each other and have done same and counter fitting to each others actions. and if we look at larger pic we Pakistanis have been fighting the war of existence. as we were never accepted as country that is independent muslim country and once created the force was to turn it into obedient one but slowly it moved and some how build some sort of deterrence that's the reason you are fighting with us be it kashmir, siachin, sirkreek, or any other conflict. i am happy that you intensionally or unintentionally accepted that there is no AMAN KI ASHA. and Will never be. Until and unless the minds are changed and mutual respect prevails.

bro one way or another the story goes in the same way.....it is in india interest that pakistan suffers and we have to stop in your post you said so that u are concerned about your goals and objectives. as far a our problems are concern we know what you are doing and you know what you are doing...i was just pointing out the mind set of some indian bros that they think that there military establishment is innocent and they have nothing to do with baloach or terrorism in pakistan. like musharaf said in new dehli that we are same to each other and have done same and counter fitting to each others actions. and if we look at larger pic we Pakistanis have been fighting the war of existence. as we were never accepted as country that is independent muslim country and once created the force was to turn it into obedient one but slowly it moved and some how build some sort of deterrence that's the reason you are fighting with us be it kashmir, siachin, sirkreek, or any other conflict. i am happy that you intensionally or unintentionally accepted that there is no AMAN KI ASHA. and Will never be. Until and unless the minds are changed and mutual respect prevails.

well there was never amsn ki asha ya nirasha as you might call it sir

any way what pakistan is going thru now is the result of your own mistakes had your genrelas instead of taking pange with india and thinkin hindu banyas wnot be able to do anything in retaliatin and foccussed on education , health and econmy of the land of the pure you wount have found yourself in such a position

had your genrals helped to abloish feudalism and given rights to there true dervers and dint had taken there personal interests and egos and there racial superiorty as the main cataylyst in dincpening the rights of all citizens including bengalies , shias , hazars , ahmedies hindus & christians pakistan would have been a much much powerfull state now

had you used your stretig location as a trade transit route between central asia to india and arabean sea and not plyed in hand os Saudi and amerikan interests and chosen freinds properli things would have been totalli diff

last but not the least
but the thing is india was never a enemy to you but your generals created the hype and went to war as earli as 1948 and there tactiks dint change same was repeated in 1965 & 1999 but you dint take any lessons rather keep or reating as a stuck record player well hardli matters if we wanted to finish you ar overpower you we could have done that in 1971 onli but there was no benefit for us and its your self belefe that indians want pakistan to be weak lolzz a strong pakistan is in indias interests as it will keep india off the central asian influences we dont ant you back stop giving pity and too much importance to your self what do you have we are not mad to ennex a nation full of terrorist and highli intolrent and anty hindu and anty every non sunni muslim like pakistan yes we want to ,make you feel what you did to us in 1965 , khalistan and kashmir insurgencies as we are not freinds dear as per pakistan Hindustan in pakistans nazariyaati Dusham

Back
Top Bottom