What's new

Haha. This is Hilarious - All Pakistani Users, you should read this

In the sense of having committed them or shamelessly defending a country's record committing them that is true. What many U.S. congressmen are are excellent lawyers, well-able to distinguish fact from fantasy, shift evidence, and judge which acts qualify for prosecution and which do not.

Do you even aspire to reach that level? link

You're missing the point.

Balochistan unrest isn't the result of oppression as such, more to do with economic problems and power struggle between government and feudal war lords. There have been some cases of kidnappings and torture.

But these cases are rare and isolated, they certainly haven't occurred indiscriminately.

And on the issue of US congressmen, while they do hold the ability and experience in handling such cases.
They lack the moral fiber, the right to speak out against injustices.Their motive is certainly not humanitarian, there is always a hidden agenda involved in US foreign policy (with the exception of Israel).

Ah, the ultimate Pakistani response: "Baluchistan is ours to screw with and exploit as we will." And you wonder why your country has extreme problems concerning human rights? You're a part of it!

No, you've developed some statement of your own, selective judgement is what i'd call it.
Please enlighten me as to how we are 'screwing' and 'exploiting' and that too how it is against the will of the Baloch.

US congressman and war crimes.

I am sure he has no other political agenda but to promote peace, love and humanity.
After all aren't those the qualities we think of when we remember their history?

[Sarcasm Off]

Popular everywhere except for the one place that matters: Pakistan and more importantly Balochistan itself!

The FSA and Al Quaida terrorist were not popular in Syria and Libiya to begin with, that did not stop them from bringing a fake UAE Qatar backed revolution in respective countries and now thousands have died..

??? pro west or pro Pakistan?

Pro-West Pro-AlCIAda fake revolutions engineered with oil money!

You're missing the point.

Balochistan unrest isn't the result of oppression as such, more to do with economic problems and power struggle between government and feudal war lords. There have been some cases of kidnappings and torture.

But these cases are rare and isolated, they certainly haven't occurred indiscriminately.

And on the issue of US congressmen, while they do hold the ability and experience in handling such cases.
They lack the moral fiber, the right to speak out against injustices.Their motive is certainly not humanitarian, there is always a hidden agenda involved in US foreign policy (with the exception of Israel).

No, you've developed some statement of your own, selective judgement is what i'd call it.
Please enlighten me as to how we are 'screwing' and 'exploiting' and that too how it is against the will of the Baloch.

American "humanitarian" causes are also active in Syria and Libiya right now.
Back in 70's USA trained and funded their biggest "Humanitarian" mission of "freedom" against the evil commies!

Dana, Dana, Dana.

Can I suggest you sit in some snow for that burning a$$ of yours.

Looks like a certain port that signed an agreement with certain Chinamen is adding to the inflammatory effects in your backside.

:lol:

In the sense of having committed them or shamelessly defending a country's record committing them that is true. What many U.S. congressmen are are excellent lawyers, well-able to distinguish fact from fantasy, shift evidence, and judge which acts qualify for prosecution and which do not.

Do you even aspire to reach that level? link

These congressmen are so 'wise-men' that after getting their @$$ beaten by Taliban for 12 years now they realize and begging to negotiate with Taliban . . . . indeed they are now well able to distinguish fact from the fantasy, which they dreamed 12 years before...!:lol:

Can you explain why the people with such mentality did not give Israel its hard won lands in the 1967 wars and limited them to the pre-1967 borders which is ironically the demands of many arabs and also gave the most territorial gains to Iran ?

Don't be fooled by that trick. Peters is a hardcore pro-Israel fascist. Read up on his writings on Israel.

Don't be fooled by that trick. Peters is a hardcore pro-Israel fascist. Read up on his writings on Israel.

Why would a harcore pro-Israel fascist not give Israel its most important cultural and religious symbol - Jerusalem that was conquered in the 1967 war and also grant most territorial gains to Iran, which is a sworn enemy of Israel ?

Your statement makes as much sense as a harcore pro-Hindutva fascist letting Muslims build a babri masjid again at Ayodhya or letting go of Kashmir to Pakistan.

So I think this map was not actually prepared by Peters, but by some wannabe who is using his name.

Why would a harcore pro-Israel fascist not give Israel its most important cultural and religious symbol - Jerusalem that was conquered in the 1967 war and also grant most territorial gains to Iran, which is a sworn enemy of Israel ?

Your statement makes as much sense as a harcore pro-Hindutva fascist letting Muslims build a babri masjid again at Ayodhya or letting go of Kashmir to Pakistan.

So I think this map was not actually prepared by Peters, but by some wannabe who is using his name.

The map has to be taken in context with other material by Peters.

He makes no excuses about his unconditional support for Israel and his animosity to all Muslims.

Wolf in sheep's clothing.

The map has to be taken in context with other material by Peters.

if that is done, then going by his hardcore pro-Israel fascism expressed in other materials, it would make this map even more ridiculous and the argument that it was peters who drew this map more untenable.

As I said even liberal Israelis wont talk about pre-1967 borders as it would mean giving away the single most important symbol of Israel - jerusalem with its Temple mount.

So I guess this is map is just the work of some kid with photoshop who (mis)used Peters name here.

p.s. Im not denying Peter's idealogical inclinations. He may well be a pro-Israel fascist. Rather Im just saying given his idealogical inclinations this map does not make sense.

if that is done, then going by his hardcore pro-Israel fascism expressed in other materials, it would make this map even more ridiculous and the argument that it was peters who drew this map more untenable.

As I said even liberal Israelis wont talk about pre-1967 borders as it would mean giving away the single most important symbol of Israel - jerusalem with its Temple mount.

So I guess this is map is just the work of some kid with photoshop who (mis)used Peters name here.

p.s. Im not denying Peter's idealogical inclinations. He may well be a pro-Israel fascist. Rather Im just saying given his idealogical inclinations this map does not make sense.

The original article by Ralph Peters is here, complete with the silly names.
Blood borders - June 2006 - Armed Forces Journal - Military Strategy, Global Defense Strategy

He later released the map to convey his vision pictorially.

epic hilarious kashmir is and was never ur part and it was and is conflicted area so instead of chest thumping plz concentrate on its solution. and put some logic in ur post.....between thats y india never admitted the UN resolutions.....and for your info it is from the era of jawahir lal nehru.....long before balochistan conflict and more over you can watch the video of american defence secretary about your agenda in balochistan....we know who is who and what is what....so the final show down is around the corner.....gawader secured.....5000 baloch warlord secured.....baloch are joining army ....so major signs are in our favor but we know u and ur allies will try the ****** game of blood and we will counter that in sha Allah.....Mark My Words....Peace....
he he he we all used to hear the same voices before 1971 also and that Punjabion aur bengalion ke beech me pyar ka zam zam beh raha hai ...lolzzz and after the war started PA generals used to say ki Bengalion ki nasal badal denege and they are doing the same with Balouchies now dont worry Pakistan Will reap whats its sowing dont forget THat ...peace

he he he we all used to hear the same voices before 1971 also and that Punjabion aur bengalion ke beech me pyar ka zam zam beh raha hai ...lolzzz and after the war started PA generals used to say ki Bengalion ki nasal badal denege and they are doing the same with Balouchies now dont worry Pakistan Will reap whats its sowing dont forget THat ...peace

actually u couldn't answer any of the points....just talked in general....u were the reason behind 1971 and now u r causing blood shed in balochistan and your papa America is helping you....bro this is not 1971 and we are not weak.....2014 is year of change.....big one.....you will see......america out ....indian supported terrorist will be flushed out of the balochistan....and between now as it is affirmitive that india is supporting terrorism in pakistan so dont talk like holy cow in future....it is sugggestion....as this is Hippocratic behavior not smartness..... ...as some of our indian friends try to show here and there.....and when u have answers please share with me ......then we will talk about it....

actually u couldn't answer any of the points....just talked in general....u were the reason behind 1971 and now u r causing blood shed in balochistan and your papa America is helping you....bro this is not 1971 and we are not weak.....2014 is year of change.....big one.....you will see......america out ....indian supported terrorist will be flushed out of the balochistan....and between now as it is affirmitive that india is supporting terrorism in pakistan so dont talk like holy cow in future....it is sugggestion....as this is Hippocratic behavior not smartness..... ...as some of our indian friends try to show here and there.....and when u have answers please share with me ......then we will talk about it....

ha ha ha ha ha ha

well there are thre points

The reason for 1971 was the massacre & Rapes of lacks of bengalies and your so called Punjabi faujs reluctence to share power

now about the strenth level in 1971 well to start with we are way more power full today than we were in 1971 and at that time we were not even self reliant in food stocks let alone the wepons but you had your hands full deu to low moral because of when your shameless generals went crying to tashkent to save pakistan as your wepon stockpiles were exusted but still US did send its 7th Fleet to bay of bengal to save you it was another matter that soviet Neuclear submarine were already there to detter the US Fleet still you lost half of your nation

now the thyird and final part well you were at others mercy then also and now also onli diff is that you have neukes now but we have neutralised the effect to much extend by creating the traid of neuk dilivery and a very potent so called second strike option , makin a web of Sat cover + Ground Based , aerostat & AWACS cover which gives us 3D over view of all Pakistani Airspace way up to afghanistan and beyond + a very very potent and multi layered SAM cover with all the Latest short ,medium & long range SA missile betteries of Russian , French , Israeli and Indian Origin

so in short there is nothing Pakistan can do about to take panga with India all it can wish for is that CHINA comes and Fights for pakistan(cause your biggest ally USA is not going to help you this time ) but as they say if wishes were horses fools would fly ...lolzzzz

ha ha ha ha ha ha

well there are thre points

The reason for 1971 was the massacre & Rapes of lacks of bengalies and your so called Punjabi faujs reluctence to share power

now about the strenth level in 1971 well to start with we are way more power full today than we were in 1971 and at that time we were not even self reliant in food stocks let alone the wepons but you had your hands full deu to low moral because of when your shameless generals went crying to tashkent to save pakistan as your wepon stockpiles were exusted but still US did send its 7th Fleet to bay of bengal to save you it was another matter that soviet Neuclear submarine were already there to detter the US Fleet still you lost half of your nation

now the thyird and final part well you were at others mercy then also and now also onli diff is that you have neukes now but we have neutralised the effect to much extend by creating the traid of neuk dilivery and a very potent so called second strike option , makin a web of Sat cover + Ground Based , aerostat & AWACS cover which gives us 3D over view of all Pakistani Airspace way up to afghanistan and beyond + a very very potent and multi layered SAM cover with all the Latest short ,medium & long range SA missile betteries of Russian , French , Israeli and Indian Origin

so in short there is nothing Pakistan can do about to take panga with India all it can wish for is that CHINA comes and Fights for pakistan(cause your biggest ally USA is not going to help you this time ) but as they say if wishes were horses fools would fly ...lolzzzz

Again just relying on arms u have not the logic it means u are urself admitting that u love to sponsor terrorism in pakistan bro if technology could be a game changer then america would have won with hand down but ground realities are different. the reason we lost east pakistan was our mistakes and it was blunder....as far as balochistan is concern things are entirely different...i am myself balochi and have number of friends here and there all are patriotic pakistani....actually i was happy when bughti was taken care of.........ahewww....bro there is lot to talk.....and i can present hundreds of examples but one thing is for sure that india never accepted pakistan role in asia and its policy will remain the same.....no matter what.....now in new geopolitics lets see what we can do and how india will counter it.....and between stop weening about balochistan its our province not yours.....and dont make me prove that bram dagh was in dehli recently....so know what i mean...........

Back
Top Bottom