What's new

Haha. This is Hilarious - All Pakistani Users, you should read this

Just a gimmick to appeal to the crowds. I would have loved to see their reactions if he had just walked in and said that Baluchistan was not an American concern.

-----------------------

This Rohrabacher fellow has a known agenda. He is one of the people who has been promoting the lunatic Ralph Peters and his vision of a new Middle East. Pay particular attention to the acronyms for the proposed new Saudi Arabia and Iraq to see these people's level of mentality.

RPeters4.jpg

I can see Iran getting a foothold in the Saudi peninsula. Makes me wonder about the whole Iran-US affair. A lot of their past actions indirectly resulted in Iran getting more influential one way or another.

well pakistanies will have to pay for what they did to innocent baluch people and there land dont worry we use to hear same kind of voices from the land of the pure before 1971 saqut e dhaka well this time big daddy US will also not save you but will be party with chinese and balochies keep dreaming well winds have already started flowing God willing baloucheis will get there rights in couple of years till then enjoy :cheers:

please pay same gratitude to nexals and kashmiris.....be prepared bro.....we will solve our problems....look at your own burning back yard.....

please pay same gratitude to nexals and kashmiris.....be prepared bro.....we will solve our problems....look at your own burning back yard.....

Tell me one problem that Pakistan has successfully solved since coming to existence.

a) Were you able to setup democracy in your country? This is when Pakistan was made with overwhelming support of Muslims for Muslims yet those folks who unilaterally voted for Pakistan could not form a working democratic govt.

b) Were you able to solve Bengali Urdu issue in an majority Muslim state?

c) With all the people who voted for Pakistan coming together in one shed, were you able to bring progress/development to your country?

d) Did you solve your electricity/water issues by building sufficient number of Dams? Rather you people blame India for all your fallacies.

e) Were you able to lessen terrorism, Wahhabi influence on your youth? I see more and more Pakistani youth getting influenced with these concepts.

Honestly speaking you have created more mess for yourself and others since your existence. Let's just hope going forward you are able to solve at the least one of the problems I mentioned above leaving aside point b as that can not be solved anyways.

That not of your Concern we never ask you about what is the Future of Las Vegas
Ah, the ultimate Pakistani response: "Baluchistan is ours to screw with and exploit as we will." And you wonder why your country has extreme problems concerning human rights? You're a part of it!

You call it "nonsense" but you didn't contradict anything I said - instead you amplified my point - and continued to avoid the issue of whether Pakistani officials should be held to account for war crimes.

What use are you to your country, Silverblaze? You protect the corrupt and ignore the victim. Can you point to any pity you have for the weak?

You didn't read my comment did you?

Pakistani officials are absolutely accountable for the crimes against Bangalis, sindis, and Balochs, but your country does not have the right to say this to them.

Peace.

Kashmir is an integral part of india and we will not let it go do whatever you can and as for nexals all they want is a corruption free and just regeame which dilivers them there rights they are not against the indian federation but the corrupt system we will take care of them now go and set your own house in order where talibunnies kill your citizenz at will so do saudies , NATO & US forces and now Afhans have also joined the party first stop daily bomb blasts then tell us what to do ....apna ghar sambhalta nahi chale hain hame naseehat dene ...hilariuos isnt it :azn:

Ah, the ultimate Pakistani response: "Baluchistan is ours to screw with and exploit as we will." And you wonder why your country has extreme problems concerning human rights? You're a part of it!

We have our own human rights you dont have to worry about it if you wana know them then kindly visit Pakistan :police::pakistan: we will show you Extreme Human Rights:angel::rolleyes::blah:

Kashmir is an integral part of india and we will not let it go do whatever you can and as for nexals all they want is a corruption free and just regeame which dilivers them there rights they are not against the indian federation but the corrupt system we will take care of them now go and set your own house in order where talibunnies kill your citizenz at will so do saudies , NATO & US forces and now Afhans have also joined the party first stop daily bomb blasts then tell us what to do ....apna ghar sambhalta nahi chale hain hame naseehat dene ...hilariuos isnt it :azn:
epic hilarious kashmir is and was never ur part and it was and is conflicted area so instead of chest thumping plz concentrate on its solution. and put some logic in ur post.....between thats y india never admitted the UN resolutions.....and for your info it is from the era of jawahir lal nehru.....long before balochistan conflict and more over you can watch the video of american defence secretary about your agenda in balochistan....we know who is who and what is what....so the final show down is around the corner.....gawader secured.....5000 baloch warlord secured.....baloch are joining army ....so major signs are in our favor but we know u and ur allies will try the ****** game of blood and we will counter that in sha Allah.....Mark My Words....Peace....

Why so much western intrest in Baluchistan and what our own government is doing or has done in last 64 years for upliftment of Balochistan? It should be divided into three provinces first and then made secure for attracting investments.

I am sure a UAE Qatar backed revolution is coming soon to Balochistan!

This Rohrabacher fellow has a known agenda. He is one of the people who has been promoting the lunatic Ralph Peters and his vision of a new Middle East. Pay particular attention to the acronyms for the proposed new Saudi Arabia and Iraq to see these people's level of mentality.

RPeters4.jpg

Can you explain why the people with such mentality did not give Israel its hard won lands in the 1967 wars and limited them to the pre-1967 borders which is ironically the demands of many arabs and also gave the most territorial gains to Iran ?

Why so much western intrest in Baluchistan and what our own government is doing or has done in last 64 years for upliftment of Balochistan? It should be divided into three provinces first and then made secure for attracting investments.

Baluchistan freedom movement is gaining ground in the western countries - they have been successful in getting audiences with key policy framers plus the West who have been ignoring it earlier have become neutral towards Pakistan and are pushing it forward now.

I am sure a UAE Qatar backed revolution is coming soon to Balochistan!

??? pro west or pro Pakistan?

US congressman and war crimes.

I am sure he has no other political agenda but to promote peace, love and humanity.
After all aren't those the qualities we think of when we remember their history?

[Sarcasm Off]

Baluchistan freedom movement is gaining ground in the western countries - they have been successful in getting audiences with key policy framers plus the West who have been ignoring it earlier have become neutral towards Pakistan and are pushing it forward now.

Popular everywhere except for the one place that matters: Pakistan and more importantly Balochistan itself!

Back
Top Bottom