What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

UNSC says kill AVinayKumar India will kill you? No they will put you on trial for the crimes you are accused. Now if the UNSC was wrong and loses the case you walk.

Or you could play the Iran - Israel game and order tit for tat hits on US soil.

In the next DPC rally, one Pakistani can earn $10 million by just telling the American embassy where he is.:agree:

Reminds me of old western classics.

So who is the new Bounty Hunter

UNSC says kill AVinayKumar India will kill you? No they will put you on trial for the crimes you are accused. Now if the UNSC was wrong and loses the case you walk.

Sir ji..Since when has offering reward for arrest of a declared terrorism become a crime ?

the US has placed mastermind and Lashkar-e-Taiba chief patron Hafiz Muhammed Saeed along with his jihad financier brother-in-law Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki on the most-wanted terrorist list and announced a reward of $10 million (INR 51 crore {80 crore in PKR}) and $3 million, respectively, for their arrest.

Then bring him to ICJ or drop him. We don't trust Pakistani establishment enough that they will conduct a fair trial.

This is unacceptable, is the US sponsoring unlawful killing or kidnapping in Pakistan? The US mission should be asked to remove the bounty or leave Pakistan.

This is to happen today or tomorrow.

You can't expect the world sit quietly when these people roam around Pakistan. The hijackers & the terrorists whom they freed in Indian Airlines hijack are still free in Pakistan? The world is watching everything, Now you cry it is foul.

Or you could play the Iran - Israel game and order tit for tat hits on US soil.

Yeap, Gen John Allen attacked Pakistan in Nov 2011, put a state sponsored hit on him.

But Pakistan is not a mafia, we will deal with responsible nations who respect our laws or we won't.

Sir ji..Since when has offering reward for arrest of a declared terrorism become a crime ?

The US has placed mastermind and Lashkar-e-Taiba chief patron Hafiz Muhammed Saeed along with his jihad financier brother-in-law Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki on the most-wanted terrorist list and announced a reward of $10 million (INR 51 crore {80 crore in PKR}) and $3 million, respectively, for their arrest.

So who is going to arrest him then? It is the Pakistani authorities who have jurisdiction over there.

Yeap, Gen John Allen attacked Pakistan in Nov 2011, put a state sponsored hit on him.

But Pakistan is not a mafia, we will deal with responsible nations who respect our laws or we won't.

Cutting diplomatic ties with the US is not going to stop them from going after your people if they have decided to.

The greater good for the greater number Asim.

Give up the scum voluntarily. They've served their purpose.

The thread heading changed ha ha ha...very emotional about him..lol

Excuse me, but I tend to take such violations seriously. Unfortunately my government doesn't, so I want to increase awareness of the US plans.

Cutting diplomatic ties with the US is not going to stop them from going after your people if they have decided to.

The greater good for the greater number Asim.

Give up the scum voluntarily. They've served their purpose.

The 'scum' never went in hiding or avoided his trial, he shows up to court hearings, fights his case. If he loses the case he will go to jail.

Back
Top Bottom