What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

Shabaash oye Zaid Hamid....mainu te aje tak pata vi ni si ki o Kasab/Amar ek Sikh siga and duje munde da ki naam si ? Hiralal :lol:

by the way our government should keep the process of piece talking coz it is better fr both of country coz the next super power will from asia so if there is piece in asia a lot of thing will happen:D

Had hoti hai pakistanio. ab to aapke hero hafeez saeed ne bhi maan liya kasab was his bunny.

Still u guyz wanna say kasab is indian? matlab to what extent u guyz wanna show the denial mode? i feel so ashamed of u guyz.

kabhi mard ki tarah bhi raha karo. sirf bolne se koi nahin banta.

have gutts and balls to accept the truth and then put forward the reasons why something was done.

ye PEETH PEECHHE WAR KARKE AUR JAB FAS JAAO TO JHHOOT BOLKE KYA PROVE KARNA CHAHTE HO ?

Dont ever talk to us bout bravery otherwise this example is much enough to shut some green mouths everytime.

Don't tell me that there are still Pakistanis who think all Mumbai attacks gunmen were NOT pakistanis.

This video is true ! Kasab was indian BJp Terrorist thats why he was buried in the prison in india and not sent to pakistan or requested to send him Cuz Pakistanis would investigate him and prove that he was an indian terrorist and The whole operation was planned to defame Pakistan!

we all know how you investigate.... ( as far as defaming is concerned osama was found on pakistan not in India( hahahaha) . american( ur so called ally) rushed down to your territory and did the operation.

I hope you hve got ur answer...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom