What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

The whole idea of Islamic Jihad of Hafiz saeed is a twisted version.

The attackers of 26/11 even killed innocent muslim girl and this guy is arranging a state funeral for Ajmal Kasab. Hafeez saeed is doing against the laws of Islam.
Any body who is supporting Hafiz saeed in this cause are also against the laws of Islam.

Around 40 muslims were killed in the attack. so its not only bout 2,3 muslims.

For sensible people its obvious what is right and what actually is true islam and justified accordingly. Jyaada baat karne ki jaroorat hi nahin hai.

When TTP jehadis are killed by pak army,do they offer funeral prayers and other islamic oligations for slain TTP members..?

Yes common people do offer funeral prayer for these dead militants as well. Its normal obligation for a Muslim to offer funeral prayer of a dead fellow be he a criminal or a poise person.

Yes common people do offer funeral prayer for these dead militants as well. Its normal obligation for a Muslim to offer funeral prayer of a dead fellow be he a criminal or a poise person.

Even for a killer of innocent people, who also killed innocent muslims??

Andromache, if you put a gun to the mulla's temple and do all of us a favor, I promise to pray for his napak soul as well.

Even for a killer of innocent people, who also killed innocent muslims??

YES. The entire Idea of funeral prayer revolves arround seeking forgivness of Allah for the crimes of the dead if any he/she committed during life time in this world. And those who are poise and didnt commit big crimes but again even if there is chance of even a slightest lie ever told by that poised person, even then funeral prayer is meant to seek forgiveness for him or her.

I was asking whether pak army would offer last rites and other religious obligations to dead TTP militants in operations..And as for common people,can you provide the name of atleast one mosque in pakistan(outside NWFP) which conducted salat-e-janaza for dead TTP members/leaders..?

pensive-saeed.jpg

Zakiur-Rehman-Lakhvi.jpg

1jundal.jpg.crop_display-(1.jpg.crop_display_0.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Notice the foreheads of all three.

Yes...And did hafiz said offer namaz-e-janaza for any single one of those muslims killed by mumbai attackers?A big NO..And yet he is doing that for ajmal kasab...What can be more obvious?And Yet these pakistanis here are trying to hush it under the garb of muslim duty to "any dead muslim"...!!

Yes...And did hafiz said offer namaz-e-janaza for any single one of those muslims killed by mumbai attackers?A big NO..And yet he is doing that for ajmal kasab...What can be more obvious?And Yet these pakistanis here are trying to hush it under the garb of muslim duty to "any dead muslim"...!!

And praying for a national hero is a crime since when? He was a great man, I hope to emulate him one day, other than the getting caught part :D

I was asking whether pak army would offer last rites and other religious obligations to dead TTP militants in operations..And as for common people,can you provide the name of atleast one mosque in pakistan(outside NWFP) which conducted salat-e-janaza for dead TTP members/leaders..?

Are you naive or pretend to be one?.

Pakistan Army is an official organisation, a part of the Govt of Pakistan hence according to rules of the organisation, it will not and wont and cant offer funeral prayers for TTP members/leaders.

It will also NOT offer such prayers even for a political leader.

If anyone wants to join the funeral prayer he can do it individually as a common Muslim. thats all.

2. I even cant name a mosque in NWFP because Mosques are NOT supposed to offer funeral prayers. The funeral prayer can be offerd at any big place where people can be accomodated. in case a mosque has a big room for all of them it can be used for the purpose.

3. It is also not neccessary that entire Pakistan should offer funeral prayer for these people. The obligation is that Muslims should offer and reach to the place where funeral prayer of dead Muslim is being offered, if these Muslims can reach easily there and attend the funeral.

:lol: how many Indian Muslims have offered funeral prayers for their dead fellows ??

I cant come to India to join that but if i could have i would have came and joined the prayers for Indian Muslims.

and NO we dont feel any reason to hush it up. the funeral prayer was and is fundamental human right of dead and Kasab was given it not by all but atleast by some.

May God forgive his soul for all the crimes

And praying for a national hero is a crime since when? He was a great man, I hope to emulate him one day, other than the getting caught part :D

why are you chirking namak on zakhams of Hindustanis

The right path , when i say right path that doesn't mean MY PATH... everybody is entitled to hold his view ..this is the best i can answer your post because your post have no logic

Ok, So I will try and break it down for you for one last time.

Hafiz Saeed should pray for those alive Blasphemers ,that may god show them the right path and oppose the Blasphemy law(which is manmade).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom