What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

I was watching a program on Al Jazeera this morning on a teacher in rural Pakistan Punjab (I think - though the Punjabi sounded weird) trying to educate village girls.

How Pakistanis are terrified and fed up of these dhamake. How its what small 5 year olds also watch and accept matter of factly on TV in households.

What a disgusting man this mulla is yaar.

How stupid of Pakistanis to defend him.

This just exposes the cheap mentality of Pakistanis when a so called religious leader that some Pakistanis look upto pulls off cheap stunts like these. We will see how much they enjoy when we offer prayers for the Taliban which kills them everyday...

so when Indian Hindu terrorists die dont you arrange for their last rituals or just throw them hafl-eaten in the ganga ?

and FYI in India may be performing last rituals of a dead irrespective of his deeds, might be cheap stunt but for us its an obligation. We pray for forgiveness of the departed from the God for all sins and faults

Hindustan Times quoting a Pakistani paper....

Yup....make laws to kill the living and then pray for the dead.........

please it would be good if you could just put this "pakistani newspaper" LINK!!!!! i googled coyuldn't find it!

so can we have the source of this "quote" that you say is pakistani!

I was watching a program on Al Jazeera this morning on a teacher in rural Pakistan Punjab (I think - though the Punjabi sounded weird) trying to educate village girls.
How Pakistanis are terrified and fed up of these dhamake. How its what small 5 year olds also watch and accept matter of factly on TV in households.

What a disgusting man this mulla is yaar.

How stupid of Pakistanis to defend him.

Our kids also watch Indian supari Gunda inspired movies. :)

Sir even if the news is true Hafiz Saeed didn't anything wrong offering funeral prayer for a Muslim who died is completely correct thing

cool let's pray for ALLL TTTP dead shouldn't we they also claim to be muslims??? and let's pray for GAZA dead,bosnia dead,syrian dead & chechnya dead too!

NO WHERE IN ISLAM it says kill unarmed people! clear facts sir!

anyways this news seems fake because no PAKISTANI media reported it neither did any US media report it or BBC or CNN except ofcourse hindustan times!

cool let's pray for ALLL TTTP dead shouldn't we they also claim to be muslims??? and let's pray for GAZA dead,bosnia dead,syrian dead & chechnya dead too!

NO WHERE IN ISLAM it says kill unarmed people! clear facts sir!

anyways this news seems fake because no PAKISTANI media reported it neither did any US media report it or BBC or CNN except ofcourse hindustan times!
Yes combine prayers can be offered only two rakahs will be enough for all those who have died fighting for Islam and Muslims we should offer our prayers for them

Yes combine prayers can be offered only two rakahs will be enough for all those who have died fighting for Islam and Muslims we should offer our prayers for them

Will you include people like TTP & BLA who are also dying for their own version of Islam ??

Will you include people like TTP & BLA who are also dying for their own version of Islam ??
Not BLA because they are not dying for Islam they are dying for their ethnicity and taking funds from Kafirs just like TTP terrorists recently our agencies got your trained TTP

so when Indian Hindu terrorists die dont you arrange for their last rituals or just throw them hafl-eaten in the ganga ?

and FYI in India may be performing last rituals of a dead irrespective of his deeds, might be cheap stunt but for us its an obligation. We pray for forgiveness of the departed from the God for all sins and faults

The whole idea of Islamic Jihad of Hafiz saeed is a twisted version.

The attackers of 26/11 even killed innocent muslim girl and this guy is arranging a state funeral for Ajmal Kasab. Hafeez saeed is doing against the laws of Islam.
Any body who is supporting Hafiz saeed in this cause are also against the laws of Islam.

In prayer we do use words like "may god forgive all those who are dead".... So it does include TTP as well.... they did terrible things in life but we pray that may god forgive them. and those who are alive may god show them the right path.

:pop: :pop:

I was talking about funeral prayers for specific persons(صلاة الجناز),like the one performed for ajmal kasab by HS,not blanket prayers for dead muslims.

When TTP jehadis are killed by pak army,do they offer funeral prayers and other islamic oligations for slain TTP members..?

This video is true ! Kasab was indian BJp Terrorist thats why he was buried in the prison in india and not sent to pakistan or requested to send him Cuz Pakistanis would investigate him and prove that he was an indian terrorist and The whole operation was planned to defame Pakistan!

Pathetic.

I wish thinking, responsible human beings would refrain from this kind of ****** insinuation.

India was even offering the body of Kasab so that he could get a proper burial, why offer only funeral prayers?? :D

Ansar Burney offers to bring back the body to Pakistan. Maybe, Hafiz, being the "good person" he is who conducts prayers for a slain terrorist not knowing he was a muslim or a hindu(some claim he was Amar Singh??) should take up the offer. ;)

Seriously ??? you forgot what you wrote or dint understand it.

You wrote-"They do terrible things in life but we pray that may god forgive them. and those who are alive may god show them the right path."

While Justifying Hafeez Saeed Praying for Kasab,The first part relates to Kasab.

The Bolded part should also hold true in that sense for Hafeez Saeed Vis-a-Vis Blasphemy law.

If you still cant see the logic of the arguement based on your own statement,then :cheesy:

The right path , when i say right path that doesn't mean MY PATH... everybody is entitled to hold his view ..this is the best i can answer your post because your post have no logic

Back
Top Bottom