What's new

Hafiz Saeed denies 26/11 role, cites Shinde

Due, I will go to my village for this. Hopefully. If I manage to affect 50-100 people in villages, ask people to vote in cities, friends of mine. Even if I swing 0 votes, my work will be done.

:tup: I am doing that in every election :D
Can give you a tip. Go to a hotel with your friends and start the topic. People join in. That's the chance to tell them. All you have to convince is don't vote for Person vote for party. Hard but worked on 30/40% :D

Shinde has done it again! Well done sir.
72629424-GCJB%20cart%20outh%20and%20Foot.jpg

The problem with Indian politics is there is replacement for Congress..

There is one party called BJP who is busy fighting with each other..

Its a national shame of us that we are governed by a party who loot us in Public..

So much scams and still they are in power..

Shame on all of us..

Seriously i dont know what GOD wants from us? I think we must launch our new doctrine and make our politicains as enemy.

I wish one more afjal guru comes and blows this shitt in delhi

Its a national shame of us that we are governed by a party who loot us in Public..

Shame on all of us..

Fight in BJP is for gadkari who is RSS supported and RSS wants this guy in no body else ..
otherwise this party is united.

Shame on all of us..

Congress has taken its position in government for granted and the infighting in BJP has lot to do with this arrogance.
I see very little chance for any single coalition to form govt. with ease in 2014 but do hope for sake of positive change that UPA is kicked out and let there be some fresh breeze.

Congress just needs 130 seats to form govt.They have their allies who will throw him up touching 272.
But that govt wont work for 5 yrs,may be 1-2 yrs and then re election resulting congress again in majority by calling themselves as shaheed.

so BJP will have to bring 180 atleast if they want to go otherwise kiss good bye to development and BJP will be inside coffin.

and i will leave indian citizenship ,will go to some western country..

Fight in BJP is for gadkari who is RSS supported and RSS wants this guy in no body else ..
otherwise this party is united.

Well, for whatever reason the fight is, it will ensure Congress to be back in power..

Congress has taken its position in government for granted and the infighting in BJP has lot to do with this arrogance.
I see very little chance for any single coalition to form govt. with ease in 2014 but do hope for sake of positive change that UPA is kicked out and let there be some fresh breeze.

The problem of coalition government is that, we can face another election in 1-2 years.. You think you can run a government smoothly with Didi, Amma, Commies, Mayawati etc etc?

Well after turning a blind eye to killing of people in SL, rapes, appeasement of minorities, and now this is the last tag we want.

Its turn to ambush them in TN and India at large. The other option is ADMK is too not so great, but to teach them a lesson, yes, BJP this time.

Hafiz Saeed denies 26/11 role

Is anything new here???????? or we expecting Hafiz Saeed to come all the way from Pakistan to surrender here. His remarks are not worth discussing here.

& Shinde can not make these remarks without Madam Ji's nod. He's very seasoned politician, he is not like Digvijay.

I am sure Shinde's statements will haunt us for quite some time in PDF...... all the best @indains

Ye Admi pagal ho gaya hai kya ???

Lagtha hein who pehle se paagal thaaa.... with out that he wouldnt have been part of UPA......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom