What's new

Hafiz Saeed asks Pakistan govt not to buy electricity from India

i think he is right. India doesnt have enough electricity for its people n its giving it to us.:azn:

Anyways source of report will be appreciated.

baki aur koi mile na mille ek bar is hafizzzzz se mill ke isko ..........:butcher:

ji sachhee me ek baar india aao na jana bibi apke liye to main gulab jamun ka mhel banwaa doonga :smitten:

ye jana bibi kaun hain?:what:

i think he is right. India doesnt have enough electricity for its people n its giving it to us.:azn:

Anyways source of report will be appreciated.

Source ToI and PTI.

We do not have electricity in some areas, but sadly all the states neighboring Pakistan seems to have excess electricity and it is not feasible to supply that far IMO. May be that is the reason for selling electricity to Pakistan.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom