What's new

Hafeez Centre Lahore demands Ahmadis to wear special and visible ids

SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
12390907_472223432972535_5919794276876775843_n.jpg

Welcome to Al-Bakistan

On this anniversary of the APS attack this is a legitimate demand to protect our children........oh wait

These tajirs are the most shameless hypocrites in our society

They don't even pay a dime from their income to the govt.

Particularly these folks at Hafeez Centre have no problems selling Jewish made processors and making a profit

Comparing us to Trump won’t make Qadianis Muslim, Hafiz Centre protesters tell detractors

Lahore: A huge group held a protest outside Hafiz Centre to give Pakistanis a reality check on how things work in the country.

“We know you have been having a ‘feel good’ era on social media, but the real world is different. We want all these ‘moderates’ and ‘liberals’ to know that they can do what they want but they need to leave us to be as bigoted as we want to be,” a protestor said.
A large group of people held a protest at Hafiz Centre against the Punjab government for taking down banners that prohibited Ahmadis from entering certain shops. The notices also barred Ahmadis from buying or selling anything to the shop.

Representatives of the Punjab government had showed up to tear the notices down after the issue was raised on social media. While the move was lauded by many online, things took a turn for the real offline.

“I won’t give two sh**s because you compare me to Trump or any other white man. If I have decided someone is a kafir the decision has been made. Comparing us to Trump won’t make Qadianis Muslim” a protestor told Khabaristan Times.

When asked if a more peaceful method could not be adopted for whatever was happening another chipped in he said, “This IS us being peaceful. We put a notice so that they would know not to come here. Did we go and murder them in their sleep? Then why do they need to come here and buy phones?”

“More so than telling people to back off our basic human right to hate who we want, this rally was a lesson to all those Pakistanis that only have lives on Facebook,” another protestor said.

“And if they don’t back off, we’ll stop selling them the gadgets they use to login to Facebook and Twitter, then we’ll see who has the last laugh,” he added.

Comparing us to Trump won’t make Qadianis Muslim, Hafiz Centre protesters tell detractors | Khabaristan Times

BuTX3wNCQAA77fE.jpg

Arrest those protester possible hidden Taliban / ISIS supporter a potential threat, this make me sick they are non-Muslims but they are human like us shame on Nora Bros who failed to de-radicalized our society.

LAHORE SHOPKEEPER HELD FOR ANTI-AHMADI POSTER GETS BAIL
LAHORE: A Lahore shopkeeper, who was arrested for posting hate material outside his shop at Hafeez Center against Ahmadis, was released on bail on Tuesday.

According to reports, the suspect, Abid Hashmi, was granted bail by a magistrate.

He was arrested for putting up anti-Ahmadi posters at his shop at Hafeez Centre – the largest IT products market in the city, banning entry of Ahmadis in his shop and declaring them infidels.

http://www.newsmedialive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/QADIANI.jpg

Magistrate Zafar Farid Hashmi granted bail to Abid Hasan Hashmi against Rs50,000 surety bonds.

The magistrate observed that the matter needed to be further investigated.

The accused was showered with rose petals after he was freed.

The arrest came after an outcry on social after a photo of the notice was uploaded.

On Monday, hundreds of shopkeepers took to the streets in Lahore and called for the release of Abid Hashmi. – NML
Lahore shopkeeper held for anti-Ahmadi poster gets bail - News Media Live

They have right to demand measures for their security. Majority of Pakistani Muslims think that qadyani/ahamdi cult is a threat for security.

It is a good demand and i support it.

Wow. What is wrong with our people. Arrest everyone I say. Let them demonstrate. Arrest those who demonstrate. No one is above the law. It is time our LEAs show some more backbone and so does the government and the military. This kind of bigotry cannot go unpunished any longer, for the sake of Pakistan.

They have right to demand measures for their security. Majority of Pakistani Muslims think that qadyani/ahamdi cult is a threat for security.

No they are not a threat even i have identity issue with them but gone this far a very bad they are also Pakistan and human they have same rights of citizens like any other minority.

Years of persecution and u wont find a single incident of Ahmadis involved in any anti state or peace disruption activity. You wanna knw who's the real threat....the Sarkari Muslim and the fanatic society. Pakistan literally doesnt need an enemy from outside

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom