What's new

"Had quite a few Bharatis who want to volunteer, I told them thank you very much.. we fight our own fights" - Israeli ambassador

Every illegal entering from bangladesh says he is bihari .

India only recently started documenting her citizens and it's entirely likely that these Indians are being intentionally left out for being Muslims.

Anybody fighting Islamic terrorism is kafir and a friend for me , we support Israel .
Nope. That's not how it works. Idol worshippers cannot understand this.
You can lick Israel's *** all you like but they've already turned you down.

Anybody fighting Islamic terrorism is kafir and a friend for me , we support Israel .
You pagan idol worshippers don't get it
Well here is how we can break it down for you.
It's a war between Judaism, Christianity and Islam.... And would you like to know what we all are fighting for?
Well we are fighting among ourselves to EARN THE RIGHT TO FIGHT PAGANS ON BEHALF OF GOD OF ABRAHAM....
See,
You are the final target 🎯
Right now we just fighting for the spot to hit the target....

We witnessing Hindu terrorism in all over India especially against Muslims/Christians/ Jain religions

Fight against oppressor is not Terrorism but freedom struggle

they are mistaking palestinians for docile indians that they bully and lynch. once arriving in israel to fight the palestinians they will be in for fright of their life just like in past history when they begged for their life.
They just want to rape Israeli white women that's their goal.

Yeah this is what I'm thinking. The motivation of these pajeet volunteers comes into question. If they were this opposed to Ijlam and Zihadis, they had multiple opportunities to fight in Syria or Afghanistan. No, but they choose Ijrael, because a lot of them harbor the fantasy of eventually having an "Ijraeli Vife"
👇👇👇

@Kingdom come
Eww..... 💩💩💩
This guy comes off as some sort of stalker type pervert,you could imagine him wearing a trenchcoat or long raincoat,hanging out at public places ready to expose himself.
I`m surprised that he didnt mention that he had his cock circumcised,you know to make it look more "israeli".🤪

We witnessing Hindu terrorism in all over India especially against Muslims/Christians/ Jain religions

Fight against oppressor is not Terrorism but freedom struggle
Hindus are victim of islamic terrorism from last thousand years, our holy places are under illegal possession of muslims even today which we will free and get possession very soon , but we are not blasting World trade centre .

World is witnessing Islamic terrorism in Europe , America , Africa , Asia , they do it even in those countries who give asylum to muslims .
This is duty of every hindu to support Israel and America who are fighting Islamic terrorism .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom