What's new

"Had quite a few Bharatis who want to volunteer, I told them thank you very much.. we fight our own fights" - Israeli ambassador

Don't want to speculate, but they could be from Indian Jewish community.

They are a Hindus

For some reason your clowns can't get over that we don't want to be idol, animal and lingam worshippers

Fundamentally that chip on the shoulder, the mental trauma after 1000 years of Hindu humiliation has screwed your minds

Jinnah understood this decades ago,, this Phill support Saar mode Hindus go into is a side effect and fundamentally why Partition is essential even today

They are a Hindus

For some reason your clowns can't get over that we don't want to be idol, animal and lingam worshippers

Fundamentally that chip on the shoulder, the mental trauma after 1000 years of Hindu humiliation has screwed your minds

Jinnah understood this decades ago,, this Phill support Saar mode Hindus go into is a side effect and fundamentally why Partition is essential even today

If Jinnah never existed can you imagine we would have been lumped in with them. They would dictate our narrative. Makes me feel sick. I am thankful everyday I don't have to refer to myself as Indian origin.

If Jinnah never existed can you imagine we would have been lumped in with them. They would dictate our narrative. Makes me feel sick. I am thankful everyday I don't have to refer to myself as Indian origin.
It is ALLAAH that decides - not some human being. Jinnah (R.A) was lucky to be chosen and blessed with the fate to be part of deciding factor of Pakistan by the help of ALLAAH.

That being said, without Pakistan would have meant Muslims in overall pre-partition would yield great population numbers in support. But Jinnah was worried about the influences that was taking away from Muslims hence Jinnah considered for the bigger picture in the long run that stays within Muslims in terms of influences in politics, culture and freedom to practice Islam.

India is not Israel's friend by suggesting such escalation of the conflict.

Pajeets who sat and watched as Meitei Hindus conducted a sustained campaign of ethnic cleansing and gangrape in THEIR OWN COUNTRY now want to flock to Israel to fight Hamas!
And how about Mir asim munier and mir anjam nadeem. They work for them too as they wanted to accept isreal as country..these two are their generals in Pakistan

You should see what happens to war fighters in the region when India withdraws support. Look at Tamils/LTTE folk. They never got their homeland.

I have seen too many of the Indians - to a person they are all darpok cowards.

Back in college it was always us Pakistani and Bangladeshi students that got into silly blood-mixed tussles over cricket matches or any flimsy pretext. My job was the mediator.

Indians would run away, far away instead of fighting. They were nowhere to be found. Hawa ho gaya. :lol:

Himmat is a quality that is hard to find in India.

You see fifty of these Hindutva Sanghis gang up on one or two insignificant Muslim vegetable sellers in India, because they are easy pickings. Yes- one against fifty.

When the Muslims come back in numbers, the Sanghis usually run away. Just like we saw in the UK recently.

This is the reason why Indian Hindu women are always running after non-Hindus. No amount of Love Jihad propaganda will deter them.

They can smell the courage vs. the cowardice. Tech worker or not, does not matter.

Sorry - it is what it is.

About 1971 - ask your grandparents if they're still alive. Ask them who fought the war.

Last edited:
Israelis are a racist people … they will never marry or date brown hairy smelly Indians

Most of the world doesn't want to date those disgusting Indian men, some don't even want to be in the same room as them but that's where the rape mode activates within these creepy bas^ards, at which time no woman, child, or animal is safe from them...

1697682240144.png

India is not Israel's friend by suggesting such escalation of the conflict.
We are with our all kafir brothers any where in the world who are fighting war with islamic terrorism .

Stop spewing BS. Hindus were too busy turning tail and running from PA.

It was only Hindus that Pakistan Army troops were hunting for.

They would open Lungis to check for kata weenies.

Akata means you would face a bullet then and there - no questions asked.

Hindu folks ran away to India even before the 25th March events unfolded (Operation Searchlight).

How does question of Hindus saving Muslim lives even come up?

There was may be one skirmish with IA/PA and that was toward the very last months of 1971.

Mukti did most of the warfighting while your troops sat in the barracks next to Bangladesh border.

Then drove in to Dhaka in December 71 to have Niazi sign the papers and look good in front of the cameras.

That is all your troops are good for.

What RSS Shakha Pracharak told you this BS? :lol:

Saved Muslims from Genocide. FFfffftttt....
If mukti had fought for 50 years they would have got nothing , it was hindu army who liberated bangali muslims from certain genocide and stopped change in dna of bangalis to punjabis .

They won't unite under an Indian banner. Stop wasting your energies.
We kafirs are under attack and under invasion from Islamic immigrants , we are forced to unite to conserve our kafir civilisation from onslaught of islam and jihad .

We kafirs are under attack and under invasion from Islamic immigrants , we are forced to unite to conserve our kafir civilisation from onslaught of islam and jihad .

How many immigrants/refugees from Muslim countries are hosted by India?

We are with our all kafir brothers any where in the world who are fighting war with islamic terrorism .

If mukti had fought for 50 years they would have got nothing , it was hindu army who liberated bangali muslims from certain genocide and stopped change in dna of bangalis to punjabis .
stop your street shitting on this forum chamaar. Kaafir is a disbeliever while you are a street shitting chamaar. FO

How many immigrants/refugees from Muslim countries are hosted by India?
Four crore illegal bangladeshi, Rohangiyas and few other muslim nationalities .

stop your street shitting on this forum chamaar. Kaafir is a disbeliever while you are a street shitting chamaar. FO
Whatever we don't care for barking dogs , we are with all kafir brothers in knocking down terrorists all over the world including terrorists from beggar nation .

Back
Top Bottom