What's new

"Had quite a few Bharatis who want to volunteer, I told them thank you very much.. we fight our own fights" - Israeli ambassador

1697001793726.png

Out of 5000 year civilization, 1000 of it was doing ghulami of Muslims. These pujaris are just trying to live it down.

Granted, Muslims did not always treat them unfairly, some were employed as courtiers even, width of seena award goes to Muslim rulers, which these low born Hindus can never imagine to repay. Just that non-Muslim lives were spared was enough reward.

These pujaris are just acting out how their low-born animalistic nature is.
Lol pasmanda converts like @Bilal9 were never employed in courts , they always did what there job was as hindu , to serve the hindu and muslim landowners . This is the story of muslims converted from hindus from pakistan and India , most of them were from lower strata of society , they never got respect from aristocracy of muslim invaders , high ruling class hindus like rajputs , khatris and kayasth got better and high posts even in sultnat and mughal rules .

A jamati can not swallow the truth that hindus saved muslims of bangladesh from genocide and dishonor of ladies put on them by Gen Tikka khan and Gen Niyazi .

Stop spewing BS. Hindus were too busy turning tail and running from PA.

It was only Hindus that Pakistan Army troops were hunting for.

They would open Lungis to check for kata weenies.

Akata means you would face a bullet then and there - no questions asked.

Hindu folks ran away to India even before the 25th March events unfolded (Operation Searchlight).

How does question of Hindus saving Muslim lives even come up?

There was may be one skirmish with IA/PA and that was toward the very last months of 1971.

Mukti did most of the warfighting while your troops sat in the barracks next to Bangladesh border.

Then drove in to Dhaka in December 71 to have Niazi sign the papers and look good in front of the cameras.

That is all your troops are good for.

What RSS Shakha Pracharak told you this BS? :lol:

Saved Muslims from Genocide. FFfffftttt....

Stop spewing BS. Hindus were too busy turning tail and running from PA.

It was only Hindus that Pakistan Army troops were hunting for.

They would open Lungis to check for kata weenies.

Akata means you would face a bullet then and there - no questions asked.

Hindu folks ran away to India even before the 25th March events unfolded (Operation Searchlight).

How does question of Hindus saving Muslim lives even come up?

There was may be one skirmish with IA/PA and that was toward the very last months of 1971.

Mukti did most of the warfighting while your troops sat in the barracks next to Bangladesh border.

Then drove in to Dhaka in December 71 to have Niazi sign the papers and look good in front of the cameras.

That is all your troops are good for.

What RSS Shakha Pracharak told you this BS? :lol:

Saved Muslims from Genocide. FFfffftttt....

Who cares for converted Billu

When mata ji Shekh Hasina is all thankful to India.

1697010642248.png

Last edited:
the question is what will indian bring into the table?...

> body count

> smelly bodies.. they can work like a skunk

> bring tea to the Israeli soldiers

> clean tanks

?...

LOL what hindus find attractive about israaeli or jew woman?
they are next to us and we barely find them good looking women, actually many of us are disgusted of them.

LOL what hindus find attractive about israaeli or jew woman?
they are next to us and we barely find them good looking women, actually many of us are disgusted of them.

Some of these people are sex-crazed loony perverts, judged by their behavior online.

Jewish women or Komodo Dragon, doesn't matter to these people.

INCELs the majority of them. Which is why rape is such a huge issue in India.

Too many of these nincompoops have cheap cellphones nowadays which is also a major embarrassment.

Some of these people are sex-crazed loony perverts, judged by their behavior online.

Jewish women or Komodo Dragon, doesn't matter to these people.

INCELs the majority of them. Which is why rape is such a huge issue in India.

Too many of these nincompoops have cheap cellphones nowadays which is also a major embarrassment.
Lol, I think it's a total nightmare to live next to these people.

Lol, I think it's a total nightmare to live next to these people.

Some of the backwoods people are a major problem as they have hygiene issues - water being really scarce in parts of India.

One idiot we had outsourced from Indian company (WIPRO I believe) used to stink up the whole room when we had a dozen people meeting in a room. I got asked by my US colleagues on what the hell he was using. I never plucked up the courage to ask, but a good guess was some kind of Indian ayurvedic hair tonic....

Last edited:
the question is what will indian bring into the table?...

> body count

> smelly bodies.. they can work like a skunk

> bring tea to the Israeli soldiers

> clean tanks

?...

Besides the slave service, their REAL agenda is far more creepy and dangerous. It would start with marriage proposals, harassment, and eventually rape.

Besides the slave service, their REAL agenda is far more creepy and dangerous. It would start with marriage proposals, harassment, and eventually rape.

Israelis are a racist people … they will never marry or date brown hairy smelly Indians

Israelis are a racist people … they will never marry or date brown hairy smelly Indians

Oh, I am perfectly aware of that. But Indians never learn and think a little too highly of themselves and end up getting spit on.

Either way, good that we get some laughs here and there.

Back
Top Bottom