What's new

"Had Abhinandan Varthaman Been Flying Rafale...": Ex-Air Chief

Rafales have a far better kill ratios against F-16s at all exercises.

I know every minute detail

Anothe epic fail.
Their is not post called AOC WAC. There is only AOC-in-C not AOC.

Nonethless Air Marshal Hari Kumar birthdate is 25/2/1959 which means he was bound to retire on 28th Feb 2019 as all 3 star officers must retire on the last day of the month in which they turned 60.

dont worry any thing flow by Indians will have bad kill ratio

It doesn't matter what machine he was flying,The skills of a pilot also matter in a dog fight.

Rafales have a far better kill ratios against F-16s at all exercises.

Says who? You? :D

I know every minute detail

Only if you were in the IAF. The outcome would have been better. I commend your situational awareness and detail orientation. :enjoy:

Anothe epic fail.
Their is not post called AOC WAC. There is only AOC-in-C not AOC.

Nonethless Air Marshal Hari Kumar birthdate is 25/2/1959 which means he was bound to retire on 28th Feb 2019 as all 3 star officers must retire on the last day of the month in which they turned 60.

Really? You will bring the names of the designations in your defense?

Allow me to educate you on your own Air force's command details.

Air Marshal Hari Kumar held the position of "AOC-in-C" (before you start crying over spellings) for nearly 2 years.

Right after 27th Feb, the poor chap goes into so called 'retirement' only to be replaced by AOC of Eastern command, Air Marshal Nambiar who had barely spent 5 months as AOC EAC. And this fellow too retires 6 months later in October 2019.

According to your propaganda logic, military appointments are some kind of a joke to you idiots.

However, the truth is, Hari Kumar was sacked and his position had to filled immediately due to ongoing conflict. Since the appointment of WAC AOC is never an easy task, the IAF had no time to pick and choose a loser. So, their best bet was to appoint an already serving (and due to retire) Air Marshal since IAF had given a red light to Modi administration pertaining to further escalation.

Finally, IAF gets some breathing space and appoints a former Souther Air Command AOC after deliberation in October 2019.

The rule of the game is, you never start a conflict a day before the retirement ceremony of its very commander. A change of command puts a lot of initiatives, plans and thoughts on a back burner. Let alone changing a commander in the middle of the battle. This is part of the organisational behaviour and it is everywhere. Even Boeing company recently stated that Dennis has resigned. When in fact he was fired.

I know it is useless to tell you all this. This post is for my fellow countrymen who have been holding the balls of your people hostage since 27th February. And we intend to keep it that way.

Cheers.:pakistan:

Last edited:
Giving such statements every month is depicting their inner guilt and embarrassement they received on feb 27. Shouldn't it demoralise rest of the iaf fighting squads who still and will continue to operates migs, su30s for many years to come that the jets they are flying are proven inferior against their adversary across the border.

Giving such statements every month is depicting their inner guilt and embarrassement they received on feb 27. Shouldn't it demoralise rest of the iaf fighting squads who still and will continue to operates migs, su30s for many years to come that the jets they are flying are proven inferior against their adversary across the border.

You are right. But, I think, that the humiliation, they have received from PAF, has impaired their rational thinking process and they keep on giving such ridiculous statement, to placate their public.

Says who? You?
Yes, me and Lt Gen Gilles Lemoine the former Inspector of French air force.
Really? You will bring the names of the designations in your defense?

Allow me to educate you on your own Air force's command details.
Kid, you got absolutely humiliated after you failed to even mention proper designation of WAC chief.
You have absolutely zero knowledge to educate even a blank box

Air Marshal Hari Kumar held the position of "AOC-in-C" (before you start crying over spellings) for nearly 2 years.

Right after 27th Feb, the poor chap goes into so called 'retirement' only to be replaced by AOC of Eastern command, Air Marshal Nambiar who had barely spent 5 months as AOC EAC. And this fellow too retires 6 months later in October 2019.
Air Marshal Hari Kumar was bound to retire on 28th Feb as he turned 60 that month anyways unless the cabinet issued a note declaring a state of hostilities (something that never happened).
Since WAC is a vital command a senior most AOC-in-C was transferred to command it.
once again kid, there is no such thing as AOC, there is only AOC-in-C (unlike army which uses both GOC and GOC-in-C).
I know it is useless to tell you all this. This post is for my fellow countrymen who have been holding the balls of your people hostage since 27th February. And we intend to keep it that way.
Kid, everything you say is useless anyways.
Zero value.

Had Abhinandan Varthaman been flying Rafale he would have taken down Death Star and the Imperial Fleet.

You are right. But, I think, that the humiliation, they have received from PAF, has impaired their rational thinking process and they keep on giving such ridiculous statement, to placate their public.

No I think its also their inner guilt. This is directly coming from ex IAF chief since he knew the truth perfectly. They clearly underestimated paf and overestimated their flying tech and capabilities.

"Had Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman been flying a Rafale instead of a MiG 21,... PAKISTAN would have offered him coffee instead of tea

Ironic.

Before PAF F-16s were Upgraded, the Indian members proudly talked that IAF Mig-21 can bring down PAF F-16. Mig-21 being BVR capable and F-16 non-BVR.

Times change.

Now if somebody thinks that Rafale will eat up PAF jets... time and tide waits for no one.

Ironic.

Before PAF F-16s were Upgraded, the Indian members proudly talked that IAF Mig-21 can bring down PAF F-16. Mig-21 being BVR capable and F-16 non-BVR.

Times change.

Now if somebody thinks that Rafale will eat up PAF jets... time and tide waits for no one.

IAF Mig 21's lack the capability to launch and guide a BVR independently due to limitations of its radar. It always needs a Mig 29 or a Su 30 for this purpose.

Indian turds lack a basic understanding of how systems in IAF work. They live in so much drama which clouds their judgement and understanding of the subject. I actively follow Indian counterpart of PDF and trust me when I say this, they are drama queens.

One more point is Did US allowed russian planes near F-16s???

I wouldn't be too surprised. The US pitched F-16 Block 60 or better at the IAF MMRCA and F-16 must have been thoroughly evaluated. Also, the Singaporean Air Force has routinely exercised with IAF, I also read somewhere that some Singaporean F-16's were parked at some IAF Base.

Flying the Erieye in meet ups with the Qatari Rafales should allow for adequate data on how to detect the rafale from various angles and approaches. Coupling that with IRST pods and other sensors on Block II JF-17s and PAF should have the perfectly calibrated Block III to deal with the Rafale from Day 1.

The EW suite on the Rafale is said to be so good that it makes the Jet virtually stealth to locking. If the suite is indeed so good, the locking of missiles on Rafale would be an additional challenge, after being able to detect it.

Back
Top Bottom