What's new

"Had Abhinandan Varthaman Been Flying Rafale...": Ex-Air Chief

Let me repeat what I said in another thread:

He is right.
On Feb 27, 2 Su-30s & 2 M2000s were outnumbered 6:1 by 4th gen jets (12 F 16 & 12 JF17) whereas they can take on odds of upto 2:1 against 4th gen jets (6-8:1 against 3rd gen).
But despite being outnumbered so badly, Su-30 & M2K still managed to exfiltrate safely with zero losses.

On the other hand, Rafales with Meteors can easily take on odds of 8:1 against 4th gen jets (12:1 against 3rd gen).

Pre-27-Feb, the most safara-dors were willing to give it to PAF was F16 roughly equal to Mig-29 and that too pre SMT Upgrade, JF-17 was lesser than their Mig and Mirages deserved to be in the Museum ....when came the D-Day, PAF was literally shooting fish in a barrel, clubbing them like a baby seal .....and most of all ..... detoxed pdf totally of the Bhakhts ...there are now hardly any .... they are now as rare as hens teeth
Aptly put. We no longer have a pest problem.

He is right.
On Feb 27, 2 Su-30s & 2 M2000s were outnumbered 6:1 by 4th gen jets (12 F 16 & 12 JF17) whereas they can take on odds of upto 2:1 against 4th gen jets (6-8:1 against 3rd gen).
But despite being outnumbered so badly, Su-30 & M2K still managed to exfiltrate safely with zero losses.

On the other hand, Rafales with Meteors can easily take on odds of 8:1 against 4th gen jets (12:1 against 3rd gen).
Ok Boomer.
We heard it umpteenth times now.

He is right.

Air combat is not a GMAT exam. You entire math is stupid and based on hallucinations.

Block 50's and Block 40's of USAF are busting French Rafales in Redflag since 2010.

As for 27th February, you have no bloody idea what your own Air force flew and what it didnt.

Such a useless post.

On Feb 27, 2 Su-30s & 2 M2000s were outnumbered 6:1 by 4th gen jets (12 F 16 & 12 JF17) whereas they can take on odds of upto 2:1 against 4th gen jets (8:1 against 3rd gen)
Even if we take your cock and bull story to be true, despite being the tripe that it is, then your whole IAF top brass lack the capacity for proper threat of retaliation assessment and a total disregard for contingencies ... how come an air force that out numbers the PAF by almost 3:1 in total assets and 4:1 in modern assets ... gets out numbered in such extremes?

Even if we take your cock and bull story to be true, despite being the tripe it is, then your whole IAF top brass lack the capacity for proper threat of retaliation assessment and a total disregard for contingencies ... how come an air force that almost out numbers the PAF by almost 3:1 in total assets and 4:1 in modern assets ... gets out numbered in such extremes?

No wonder AOC WAC had to swallow a boot the next day. Poor threat assessment and mission planning on both 26th and 27th.

Had Pakistan had more soldiers in East Pakistan instead of 90000...then...
Someone seems to be stuck in the past - just like their avatar.

No worries.

The East turned out to be the turncoats. Prior to the deception by the East, some great Military mind had stated "Mujhay ghadari ke bo idr say arahe hai".

Well that is way in the past and unless you're a fan of watching Classic Cricket Matches, wanting to relive those glory moments - I highly urge you to see the current state of your Military.

On the 26th Feb right after the Balakot Strikes, the IAF claimed that they flew deep into PAK Airspace. Later when the Indian Media started to Question the Govt. (BJP) & the Military, the narrative started to shift. Something that seems pretty common in India. At one stage, I believe there was a statement where they said that they never entered Pakistan Airspace & had fired the Missiles from the Indian side. Okaaay.

Forget about what Type Mr. Varthaman was or could have been flying. Bottom line, he shouldn't have been flying (period). Better for him to have control over the friendly skies. Lets get him a job with SpiceJet, IndiGo etc.

What a sad day for you lot to hear your former Air Chief Marshal (BS) share the exact same thoughts as your BS-PM: "Agar Rafale hotay..."

It never gets old :-).

Someone seems to be stuck in the past - just like their avatar.

No worries.

The East turned out to be the turncoats. Prior to the deception by the East, some great Military mind had stated "Mujhay ghadari ke bo idr say arahe hai".

Well that is way in the past and unless you're a fan of watching Classic Cricket Matches, wanting to relive those glory moments - I highly urge you to see the current state of your Military.

On the 26th Feb right after the Balakot Strikes, the IAF claimed that they flew deep into PAK Airspace. Later when the Indian Media started to Question the Govt. (BJP) & the Military, the narrative started to shift. Something that seems pretty common in India. At one stage, I believe there was a statement where they said that they never entered Pakistan Airspace & had fired the Missiles from the Indian side. Okaaay.

Forget about what Type Mr. Varthaman was or could have been flying. Bottom line, he shouldn't have been flying (period). Better for him to have control over the friendly skies. Lets get him a job with SpiceJet, IndiGo etc.

What a sad day for you lot to hear your former Air Chief Marshal (BS) share the exact same thoughts as your BS-PM: "Agar Rafale hotay..."

It never gets old :-).
You clearly didn't understand what I meant. I clearly don't approve of our army leaders giving reasons. It's the same as Pakistanis giving reasons that only 90,000 people were fighting in East Pakistan. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm with you guys on this.

But again, if the reason is valid, no harm in giving reasons. In fact, it is a good analysis of the mistake and if you improve on that mistake, no problem. Problem occurs when the same mistake happens again and again.

Okay, we're anxiously awaiting for that moment.

In the mean, I suggest you contact the IAF to come up with a BS story to cover up your failures that'll most certainly be the outcome.

IAF Future Press Release: "Agar F-35 (JSF) hotay..."

Had Pakistan had more soldiers in East Pakistan instead of 90000...then...
Why you bring 71 war for face saving, why you interfere our internal matter in 71, PAF and PN assets in East Pakistan were minimal in 71 only army was and there were no 90,00 PA soldiers captured by IA its includes civilians, only 30,000 PA soldiers were POWS, its already debunk servral times here on PDF, and in 71 we were week, internationally alone, divided as a nation because of YAHA KHAN stupid Policies

Why you bring 71 war for face saving, why you interfere our internal matter in 71, PAF and PN assets in East Pakistan were minimal in 71 only army was and there were no 90,00 PA soldiers captured by IA its includes civilians, only 30,000 PA soldiers were POWS, its already debunk servral times here on PDF, and in 71 we were week, internationally alone, divided as a nation because of YAHA KHAN stupid Policies
Well, you clearly didn't understand what I meant. I have replied to one guy above. Read what I've written.

Don't get upset. He is an "intellectual troll', whose fundamental job is to distort history, to suit his Hindutvadi narrative.:lol:

He is right.

:lol::lol::lol: what a fool you're, whith a tall claim of Raptor of the east only comes for checking its tactics against AMRAAM and not to defend Indian airspace, in future if similar skirmish happens and RAFALE will included in battlefield and PAF destroy RAFALE With PL-15 than your PM and Air chief will pass similar argument AGAR F-35 HOTA TU YE NA HOTA:rofl::rofl::lol::sarcastic:

You are a boomer.
You're liar, IAF liar, your govt is lied to you

Back
Top Bottom