What's new

Haan Main Punjabi Hun: Maryam Nawaz Yells

Although the statements made by various government minsters are wrong and unhelpful that is not the root cause of the issue. These kashmiri muhajir took over a party , narcissistically named it after themselves then filled it with fellow kashmiris and proceeded to loot pakistan for a good 30yrs.
Same can be said about any other linguistic group in the country if one wants to project it as such.
but why can't you call PMLN a kashmiri muhajir party?
because Kashmiris don't exclusively make up the party nor the target audience of mandate.

Larki walo daikh lo bety ki shadi namard se kerney ka anjam.

slowly but surely she is accepting the truth, may be by next month she will yell "ham me chor hoon", "han mera baap chor hay"

Same can be said about any other linguistic group in the country if one wants to project it as such.

because Kashmiris don't exclusively make up the party nor the target audience of mandate.

No you can't say that about other parties because non have been looting the nation for 30 yrs. And yes it is made up of mostly fellow kashmiris muhajirs the only punjabis they have are the ones with a significant voter bank and there for useful to remain.

We have more kashmiris in punjab than the entire valley in Iok they first settled in the countryside but in the last couple of generations have moved to the cities. Here they form a significant chunk of the population for example if I told you that at least 40% of Lahores population was made up of kashmiri muhajir that would not be inaccurate.

Over the years I have had many kashmiri friends and aquintances bragg how they got one of there own elected prime minister not once but 3 times. You see they form a significant voter block in each major city in punjab and vote in a block hence the current state of affairs.

Until we have a frank and open debate about this in the mainstream media nothing will change but also there is a chance that nawaz or mariyam and their koshur gang of thieves might return to power to continue looting.

No its not. Biradism is local thing. For outsiders we will be one. Time to retake punjab from docile Pakistani nationalists who bend over backwards to please other ethnics who hate us.
Pehlaan mariam no side tey karo jeri id csrds vekh kar fire kholan aliyan no support kardi ey

No you can't say that about other parties because non have been looting the nation for 30 yrs. And yes it is made up of mostly fellow kashmiris muhajirs the only punjabis they have are the ones with a significant voter bank and there for useful to remain.

We have more kashmiris in punjab than the entire valley in Iok they first settled in the countryside but in the last couple of generations have moved to the cities. Here they form a significant chunk of the population for example if I told you that at least 40% of Lahores population was made up of kashmiri muhajir that would not be inaccurate.

Over the years I have had many kashmiri friends and aquintances bragg how they got one of there own elected prime minister not once but 3 times. You see they form a significant voter block in each major city in punjab and vote in a block hence the current state of affairs.

Until we have a frank and open debate about this in the mainstream media nothing will change but also there is a chance that nawaz or mariyam and their koshur gang of thieves might return to power to continue looting.

What do you see as a solution to this apparent ego problem in Punjab?

What do you see as a solution to this apparent ego problem in Punjab?

Open and honest debate in the mainstream media since that is not possible due to the reasons I've previously explained it means utilizing social media forums such as this etc. I myself have e-mailed countless journalist in pak and asked why they don't confront people like nawaz sharif wani and mariyam etc only to be met by a deathly silence, no surprise.

Open and honest debate in the mainstream media since that is not possible due to the reasons I've previously explained it means utilizing social media forums such as this etc. I myself have e-mailed countless journalist in pak and asked why they don't confront people like nawaz sharif wani and mariyam etc only to be met by a deathly silence, no surprise.

i am yet to see a thread on pdf about it

qamiat ka card..a poison and last hope for futureless politicians......... In AJK rally..she said she is proud Kashmiri...and now..

Last edited:
I am Punjabi and don’t claim the sharif family, but then again I don’t claim the new generation of jatts these days singing songs and pretending like they are sikhs. :lol:

Pehlaan mariam no side tey karo jeri id csrds vekh kar fire kholan aliyan no support kardi ey

Sharif gang is selfish. They ignore crimes against punjabis in 3 provinces just to play federal politics. Fawad CH is only one speaking about it.

Time have come to merge hindko/seraiki areas of KP and Sindh in to punjab.

Meri chooti si surgery honi hai, jo Pakistan me nahi ho sakti. Mujhe Pakistan se jane ki ijazzat di jai.

Meri surgery sirf "Qatar" me mumkin hai. Maryam Nawaz.

150850450_238146074630514_6957622165818359908_n.jpg
Yeh bhi bta dain k "8 anday kitney rupay kilo hai?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom