What's new

Haan Main Punjabi Hun: Maryam Nawaz Yells

Look at this : Punjabi Supremacists now openly claim as the most superiors

Salman Taseer daughter twitter account:

Sara Taseer
@sarataseer
Too fascist for the liberals. Too liberal for the fascists. Punjabi supremacist. B(Sc)Econ LSE UK, UWC alum. Jewellery Artist. Salmaan Taseer my fab Abba.

Look at this : Punjabi Supremacists now openly claim as the most superiors

Salman Taseer daughter twitter account:

Sara Taseer
@sarataseer
Too fascist for the liberals. Too liberal for the fascists. Punjabi supremacist. B(Sc)Econ LSE UK, UWC alum. Jewellery Artist. Salmaan Taseer my fab Abba.

You do realise that she isn't ethnically Punjabi? Her father is the late Salman taseer former governor of punjab who was born in shimla India. His father was muhammed din a kashmiri who married a european women christobel george who converted to Islam hence Salman taseer was half kashmiri half white. These people have a habit of calling themselves Punjabi when it suits them don't be fooled.

You do realise that she isn't ethnically Punjabi? Her father is the late Salman taseer former governor of punjab who was born in shimla India. His father was muhammed din a kashmiri who married a european women christobel george who converted to Islam hence Salman taseer was half kashmiri half white. These people have a habit of calling themselves Punjabi when it suits them don't be fooled.
NS family is Butt Kashmiri not Punjabi at all

Not to derail the thread and discussion, but wasn't Agha Yahya Khan an ethnic Punjabi as well? He was born in Chukwal in Punjab, but not sure about his ethnicity...

Only a BBC in her mouth can seal her lips tightly so such bakwas won't come out of her mouth next time.

Not to derail the thread and discussion, but wasn't Agha Yahya Khan an ethnic Punjabi as well? He was born in Chukwal in Punjab, but not sure about his ethnicity...

Not sure what agha yahya khan has got to do with this thread but I will answer just because your born in punjab dosent make you Punjabi, agha was of pashtun heritage you can check his wiki if you like.

Not sure what agha yahya khan has got to do with this thread but I will answer just because your born in punjab dosent make you Punjabi, agha was of pashtun heritage you can check his wiki if you like.

Thanks - I did mention this was off topic. Apologies.

he liked his eyebrows. had to know where it came from.

Yes. :lol:

The way the eyebrows went two separate ways and bifurcated was amazing and unprecedented. Kinda like a South American jungle cat.

At the risk of going off topic may I ask what prompted you to ask about yahya khan?

Yahya Khan comes up in Bangladesh anytime someone discusses "Punjabi" person. Sad but that is the perception (see image below). That man made his bed to lay in.

Lemme be clear though - I possess no disagreement with or hate toward any person - Punjabi or otherwise. All are equal in the eyes of Allah.

iu

Last edited:
Yes. :lol:

The way the eyebrows went two separate ways and bifurcated was amazing and unprecedented. Kinda like a South American jungle cat.

Yahya Khan comes up in Bangladesh anytime someone discusses "Punjabi" person. Sad but that is the perception (see image below). That man made his bed to lay in.

Lemme be clear though - I possess no disagreement with or hate toward any person - Punjabi or otherwise. All are equal in the eyes of Allah.

iu

Interesting, I have met quite a few Bangladeshis here in the UK, although I faced no hostility from them they at some point or other brought up the events of 1971. They would blame punjabis something which I never understood i mean all the main players in the whole debacle were non Punjabi. Zulfikar butto, yahya khan, sheikh rehman, mukhti buni and even most of our civil service was mostly dominated by Indian muhajir at the time. When I would put this too them they would have no answer strange how this bigoted and baseless narrative has lasted up until today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom